Which chromium exclusive is next?

Prev1
CheesyPasta
155 posts Member
edited May 2016

Which chromium exclusive is next? 153 votes

Kit Fisto
5%
tuan6668mccif16Aero_VeeloCollinFRui_VuusenJazz66SavageOpressQuentinOllah38Youssa 9 votes
Aayla Secura
20%
J7000Ronon_DexSysyTagichatnSekuAlriksterFinnHaloWars29r2steve2JediMasterGibsMegadeth3700MediocreJediInternetSwagCheesyPastaRAYRAYSameriuskaleb314irvvriToombsBig_Boss 32 votes
Leia
26%
rocknroll64GenakumadarksideMurTelEthanesusHBOMBCOKFISThenry14gunnersBluerockElyndriaRomao33BaldoSmithieDumbledoreArarisValerianJuan123MikymateCryo_G3nKamikazeRhombusGiodude2000Kopfschuss 41 votes
Cad Bane
22%
cosmicturtle333mambaAksterRogan_Ban84DeathstrokebenacrowJaceousprimeWill_CocishugeDal_ZubaMizake_MizanToxiqueKarrdePetrozzaEnarethpower1AmYourFath3rIT_L1V3SanonidudeItsJarJarBinkzLeandrovvJbizzyG 34 votes
Darth Maul
12%
EricsonXObi1_master1Singleton28GOfish52ThyskBnorth86AlwaysABigerFishmkjggrBrandedPhoenixPeperluelizaAsmodeiusJediMickeyMouseDDTSo7hothIkonosDanHero4DieRebelScum2467Sinister_Skott 19 votes
Other (Sun Fac, Rex, other non farmable toons)
11%
JJHShanksJensxnMo_lizaescorpion8888RenanFilipeGonzalo1495DocturnaldjvitaDorin_skySpiveyJrImperialTacoZeroAngerSupermariowifiBillyTheSidJman1701SaikyomasterCHF 18 votes

Replies

• Options
    Leia
    Please please please.
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla Secura
    I just love Aayla.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • OzwaldEMandius
    1032 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Cad Bane
    I'd love Fisto or Aayla since I'm six on both but I'd think the toon since they did GMT last time.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Asmodeius
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Maul
    Totally going to be maul for a sith event.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Word is something with ships.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla Secura
    It'll probably be cad bane because he is terrible but I would like to see Aayla!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    LOL at people voting for Leia, the stars will burn out before they give her away for free. Especially given they just released Wedge and made Lando a Rebel too.
    My money is on Rex purely as there aren't enough clones. Empire had few options, so they rolled out Tarkin. Wouldn't be surprised if they did the same here. Cad Bane would be my next choice as scoundrels are a little light.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla Secura
    I think we would all love to see aayla or leia. But I put my money on giving us cad. Or maybe even maul since he is so bad and most people would die to get him.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla Secura
    I vote Aayla because she is a fan favorite and not as strong as leia but we might get Cad Bane.......
  • Options
    Sun Fac please, I want my Geonosian Synergy team. Plus he looks like a beast tank.

• Options
    Aayla Secura
    I hope they don't put her in a hard node though.
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

This comment has been removed for violation of Terms of Service.
    Post edited by BanthaPanda on
  • Options
    I heard it will be Dave Skywalker.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Cad Bane
    Cad Bane, because he sucks
  • Options
    Cad Bane
    JbizzyG wrote: »
    Cad Bane, because he sucks

He sure doesn't suck when you're playing against his AI Gear 10+ version. He one-shots and wipes me out every time I try to complete Cantina 6c. If the version of him we can build is like that, I'd love to have him!
  • Options
    Cad Bane
    Cad Bane is nowhere near as bad as people say he is.
  • Options
    Cad Bane
    Hopefully Cad. I've had him near 5* since the middle of December, and I need another scoundrel
  • Options
    Dexter Jettser
  • Options
    Cad Bane
    I hope it's Cad.
  • Ronon_Dex
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla Secura
    Honestly I can't see EA making Leia a non-chromium character. Let the whales have their fun with her. Plus, if they made Leia easily accessible to everyone, arena team diversity would actually shrink, as pretty much everyone would use her (much like what happened with RG).
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options
    Leia
    I kind of see leia in the same boat as qgj. The p2p players have had solo access for a while and she seems to be on a lot of arena teams. If they make her F2P then a lot of teams will have to adjust to take her down.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Leia
    Vote is Leia because there is a Hoth Leia datamined. I can see it being Cad Bane. They haven't given us anything worth while since QGJ. Unless you consider Rey from the Guild shop which is obviously huge. A new waive of characters will be coming because they made Rey & anakin simple farms.
  • Haydigan
    414 posts Member
    Options
    Leia
    I voted for Leia as they would be my preference, but I think it will be Kit Fisto and I would be OK with that.
  • Madhady
    10 posts Member
    Options
    General Grievance
  • Options
    Darth Maul
    I would LOVE a Sith event
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Options
    Aayla Secura
    Picked Aayla since she was the first one on the list I don't have.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Cad Bane
    Called it
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    It'll probably be cad bane because he is terrible but I would like to see Aayla!

Winner winner chicken dinner!

What a middle finger to us...
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Look at all the cad bane winners.
This discussion has been closed.