GW: Bariss (L), QGJ, Lumi, Dooku, Sid
    LS PvE: QGJ (L), Yoda, Lumi, Ahsoka, St Han
    DS PvE: Phasma (L), Sid, Dooku, Poggle, IG 88

Screenshot of character screen:

vwbIORx.jpg
    Oysrhl0.jpg

How often do you play: Every Day
    Post edited by Diraan on
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    So, considering guilds in most games are limited to 50 or less players, what's the plan for breaking up groups of the New Rebellion?

I'll check the associated site, I didn't read all pages here
  • SandmanSlim
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    F Username: Sandmansl1m
    Player Level: 72
    Ally code: 418-896-779
    Daily
    Line ID: Sandmansl1m
    I have:
    24 - 7* toons (18 fully or near fully maxed)
    30 - LVL 70 toons
    Almost maxed Ewok Squad (chirps is 6* rest 7*)
    My arena squad is QGJ, RG, Yoda, Leia, GS and I hold the 1-5 spot depending on snipe/snipe defense success.

I think this is a link to my screenshot of heaviest hitters...
    https://imgur.com/a/Qztmy
  • Jooba
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Forum Username: Jooba
    In Game Username: AC
    Player Level: 71 (50% to 72
    Ally Code: 759-915-732
    Main Team (usually):
    Arena: QGJ(L), Lumi, Phasma, Kylo, Sid
    GW: Lumi (L), QGJ, Barriss, Phasma, Sid
    LS PvE: QGJ (L), Poe, Lumi, Barriss, JC
    DS PvE: Phasma (L), Sid, Kylo, Poggle(currently gearing for Stage 8 battles), Talia

Screenshot of characters: http://imgur.com/a/n5m4v

How often do you play: daily
    Line ID: jooba1107

• mrmattmmck
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Forum Username: mrmattmmck
    In Game Username: mrmattmmck
    Player Level: 71
    Ally Code: 448-581-585
    Main Team (usually):
    Arena: Dooku(L), Kylo, Sid, Daka, Lumi
    GW: Lumi (L), Dooku, Daka, JC, Sid
    LS PvE: QGJ(L), Mace, Lumi, Barriss, JC
    DS PvE: Sid (L), Dooku , Kylo, Boba, Daka

Screenshot of characters:
    http://imgur.com/4qo7be3

How often do you play: Daily
    Line ID: mrmattmmck
  • Options
    GolazoDeHouser 9:47AM
    Hi ioniancat21,
    Looking to align myself with a guild before the new update comes out and TNR looks like a good fit.

I play a droid-centered game, F2P (except for $2.00 on one occasion) and generally end the day with an arena rank between 35-75. I currently need 17 more excess character shards before I unlock General Grievous (anticipated tonight). An all-droid squad has been my long-term plan for since January and all of my resources are currently being saved to outfit Grievous.

My arena team is: Poggle (leader), IG-88, IG-86, HK-47, and Luminara.
    My galactic war first team is: Poggle (leader), IG-88, IG-86, Luminara, and Bariss.

I have lvl 71 maxed out IG-88, IG-86, HK-47, MagnaGuard, Luminara, and CT-5555, 6-star lvl 71 Poggle, and nothing too remarkable after that.

I have not been leveling characters because I've been saving for Grievous (6 mil in the bank, and enough training droids to take him from lvl 1-71, and then some, plus 50 purple ability

-GolazoDeHouser
  • Options
    Hi, so
    Forum name: Darth_Malak
    Ign: Qbase
    Player Lvl 72
    Slly Code: 799-745-344
    Finishing Arena allways top 3
    Screenshot of chars: http://i.imgur.com/RJPq2Ok.png

Playing Daily
    Line-Id: darth_malak
    Would like to join :))

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Pumped about our Guild. Next update should be fun.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    As many already know, the Guild functionality is now on the way and many are now flooding our inbox's here with applications. I'd advise players who are interested in joining to check out the post on the first page of this thread and apply using the format shown. We have a waiting list right now and we take your application seriously.

We have a great team of people in all levels of play from pay to free so there is something for everyone at TNR!!! As I've said in the past, we have a full featured Guild with a webpage, chat room and Line chat, which I would most recommend you use to speak with the members since it's our most popular method for members to speak with one another. Chatting amongst our members is happening 24 hours a day since we have players from all over the world so trust me when I say that you'll get the latest information about our guild there.

Thank you for considering our guild and I hope to see many of you soon on the Line chat as we structure our team and get prepared for the next update. I'd ask all who applied to please be patient since we are getting a large volume of applications since the news of the Guild features broke.

Thank you for stopping by, apply today!!!
  • Options
    Forum Username: HoUston
    In Game Username: HoU
    Ally Code: 861-454-232
    Main Team (usually): Sid, Phasma, Lumi, Poe, IG-86 (planning of switching to droids)
    How often do you play: everyday
    Line ID: k1ndr3d
  • Filip
    32 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Forum Username: Filip
    In Game Username: f2p
    Ally Code: 562-576-468
    Main team: jin, dooku, sid, lumi , gs
    How often do you play: everyday
    Line ID: huzumCiprian
    http://imgur.com/du2k3Zv
  • Seb425
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Forum Username: Seb425
    In Game Username: iSeb
    Ally Code: 837-686-794
    Main Team (usually): Dooku, Quigon, Lumi, GS, RG
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory):
    1 - 10
    11 - 20

Screens not updated for level up

How often do you play: Everyday unless I'm on vacation~ xD
    Line ID: iseb425
    Post edited by Seb425 on
  • DarthBunneh
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Joined this guild about 1 month ago as a brand new player, now im doing well and had so much help and advice from everyone :blush: lovely guild!!!
    LINE ID- Ladystorm1
  • Options
    I see that you've got a wait list.

I have no presence on the forums, but of all the guild announcements, I'm most interested in yours - by far.

My application?
    Forum Username:MasterSeedy (a play on my initials "CD")
    In Game Username: Ummm...do I have one? I've never tried communicating with anyone in-game.

Player Level: Well, currently it's 49, and I see you're requiring 50 as a minimum. However I've been playing for only 2 weeks or so, maybe a bit longer. Although when you get to this level it can take more than one day to go up a player-level, I can't imagine I wouldn't be player-level 50 by Friday morning, April 8. That's long before the guild activities start, right?

Ally Code: 452-376-595

Main Team (usually): None. Before SWGoH I'd never played video games on a mobile before. Also, I've gotten a lot of crap as a woman in certain game venues...that made me not want to try in-game chat features/etc. on other games I've played at other times.

Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory): See below - is this the screen you wanted, to prove which toons I have available? I don't have many I'm F2P and only started a couple weeks ago. But I've done 8 Galactic Wars now, and As soon as Luminara is 6* and IG-86 and Nightsister Initiate are both 4* I'll be getting Phasma. I'm about 3-4 days from Old Ben, and 2 days from having Sidius through Arena tokens (actually, I'll have him tomorrow @6pm as soon as Arena Tokens drop). I'll have Old Daka in 4-6 days, but it's going to take a long time to get her up to 5* and then 6*...especially since QuiGon is playing such a key role for me in GW and LightSide. I'm not going to get Daka to 5* until QuiGon is at 4*, and won't get her to 6* until QuiGon is at 5*. At the end of April I'll be in good shape with Old Ben and Sidius and Luminara and a number of other good characters, but "Cantina Shipment Only" characters are going to be hard for me to improve too much by the time guilds first come out.

How often do you play: Well, daily for now. Very early morning (my time) I'll do most of my dailies, grab free energy @noon but only use it to quickly sim some gear. Between 5 & 6:30 I play for about 45 min to get an arena spot in the top 100 (I don't try too hard, I'm mostly in it for Arena tokens not crystals, and I'm F2P, and I know that your best Arena victories make Galactic War harder, and I'm trying to star up Nightsister Initiate, IG-86, and Luminara as quickly as I can). When I'm working at night, I try to grab the 9pm free energy and quickly sim some gear again. Sometimes as much as 2.5 hours a day, usually significantly less than that, but always at least a half-hour.
    There will come some times - family vacations, prepping for trials, etc., when I won't be able to be on as often, but those will come and go. Most of the time I'll still be able to do my dailies.

Line ID: I don't know what this is.

Here are some photos so you can see where I'm at. Other than Sidius (65 shards), Old Ben (59), Phasma (zero) and Daka (43), there are only a few characters I intend to get soon: First Order StormTrooper (16/25), Darth Vader (51/80...though, no, you can't control that very easily, just keep plugging away at accomplishments), Resistance Trooper (11/25), IG-100 Magnaguard (6/25), and Mace Windu (2/80).

Possible targets after that include Lando (2/80), Barriss (1/80), Rey (1/80), Resistance Pilot (zero), Chief Chirpa (zero), and Dooku (3/50).

Since I only have 4 jedi right now, and won't have any 5* jedi before tomorrow, I'll have to wait to get Yoda for a month, but I will be snagging the little blighter when i can.

Photos, including shot of cash & training droids:

...and, crap. Can't directly upload it.

Well, I have:
    Luminara, 4*, level 48, PWR: 2846
    Talia, 4*, level 47, PWR: 2609
    Asajj Ventress, 3*, level 47, PWR: 2390
    Geonosian Soldier, 2*, level 47, PWR: 2327
    Night sister Initiate, 2*, level 47, PWR: 2176
    Poe Cameron, 3*, level 47, PWR: 2113
    Ashoka Tano, 3*, level 47, PWR: 2082
    Chewie, 3*, level 47, PWR: 2036
    Qui-Gon, 2*, level 47, PWR: 1949
    IG-86, 3*, level 47, PWR: 1945
    Jedi Consular, 3*, level 47, PWR: 1807
    Jawa, 3*, level 47, PWR: 1768
    Royal Guard, 1*, level 47, PWR: 1632

The jawa is only played on certain droid maps. Royal Guard I've actually gotten great use from even at 1*. Geonosian Soldier, RG and Qui-Gon are currently my highest-priorities for star promotions, but since I've only been playing for 2 weeks, most of my energy so far has been going to collecting characters, not promoting them. So all these are still quite low-powered compared to what they'll be in 3 weeks. (Galactic War makes a huge difference to shard collection!) In particular, Old Ben is getting all my Cantina Energy, but once I actually have the character, then I can spam Cantina 1-A to promote GS.

I do have several other characters that i don't use at all, except I guess in the challenges sometimes when you don't have a choice but to use at least one of them.

Those characters are
    Ewok Scout: 1*, level 40, PWR 1464
    Snowtrooper: 1*, level 40, PWR 1218
    Clone Sergeant, Phase 1: 1*, level 40, PWR 976

In the attacker challenge, none of these are really great, but I take the Clone Sergeant along to nerf Tarkin's and Veers' turn meters.

All gear is blue, except Clone Sergeant, who is green. I'm expecting my first purple gear tomorrow morning at the earliest, this weekend at the latest, depending on shipments or whether I have to wait for challenges again.

I have 1.5 million credits and lots of training droids from 1* (380+) to 5* (7). I could have all my characters at level 49, (I think, possibly 1.5 million would be enough to raise 11 characters from level 47 to level 49 but I really think it is), but I've been having success on Stage 5 battles, light and dark, normal and hard. So I haven't messed with training droids in a day or two, except to snag the daily reward.

I've never engaged with any of the social aspects of these games, but the guild-dynamic intrigued me, as does getting more shards from the guild stores. By the number of pages, I suspect I'm out of luck joining your guild, but trust me, New Rebellion, you're my only hope.

Okay. Not. But still, you're the one guild that specified inclusivity, and that sounds like my cup of tea.
  • Options
    it looks like some people are talking about their teams???

So my Arena Team is usually

Ventress (leader)
    Talia
    Luminara
    Geonosian Soldier
    Royal Guard.

Some times I run a Jedi-focussed team, with
    QGJ
    Luminara
    Ahsoka Tano
    GW
    RG

That gives me even more speed, and works at least as well when I'm controlling the team, but the AI defense completely sucks with that team.

When I find a team with only one tank (or, rarely, with none) my speed is enough that I can get all 5 toons to go before their (usually slow) tank can taunt. If I can't kill their main threat before the taunt would normally come, I have a 65% chance to stun their tank and then keep ripping through their high threat line-up.

My Jedi team is 10,800 PWR or so now, but when it was 7500 I was still ripping through teams of 9500 and up with my characters all surviving, all in the green, and all but one or two in perfect health at the end (obviously they got hit and healed, but I played as if I were playing GW and had to finish with my cool downs and health in the best position possible for the next battle). The first time I took out a team of 12,000+ PWR with my health and cool downs nearly perfect at the end, I had barely breached 8000 PWR myself.

Clearly, my strategies are working well. What I don't have is a great Arena-Defense team.

I've seen some people use Barriss & Talia together. Most healers heal a % of the healer's health. But Talia doesn't do that. So Barriss can use her vast hit points to shore up lower-health characters, then get health back based on the % of her own max hp. I'd like to play my 5th arena battle of the day with Barriss + Luminara + Talia + Stormtrooper Han + [Royal Guard or Chewie]. Since the AI is much better at defense than offense, I thought that mix might run out the clock on most challengers and I wouldn't have to fall from 65 to 125 and climb back every single day.

Obviously, the first get is Barriss, but I'm not ready for her yet. Still, my team not only works (when I'm controlling it), I find my team ***very fun to play***, which, for me, is more important than whatever the AI does with the characters when I'm not around, even if it means I never crack the top 50 because I'm always using my battles just to get back to where I was.
  • Options
    Are any of you high-level players taking ally requests? Especially from a lowly 49th-level player?

I don't really have the allies I need, and get very frustrated since I've actually put in the work to farm characters and now find that my reward for no longer needing Chewbacca is that on LightSide battles three out of four of the toons on offer as allies are Clone Wars Chewbacca. Arrrggghh. Too many Chewies in the Cantina as well.
  • Isdai
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Forum Username: Isdai

In Game Username: Isdai Zeyve

Player Level: Will be 72 tomorrow

Ally Code: 462-377-884

Main Team (usually): Bariss (L). Lumi, Sid, Phasma, JC

JtN5vvG.jpg

K7u1snh.jpg

How often do you play: Everyday, at least completing Daily Activities

Line ID: isdai
  • Options
    We will be reviewing your applications and contacting you in the next few days ... thanks for applying everyone!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Joined this guild about 1 month ago as a brand new player, now im doing well and had so much help and advice from everyone :blush: lovely guild!!!

We love having you with us!
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    Pumped about our Guild. Next update should be fun.

You and me both brother!!!
  • Options
    Are any of you high-level players taking ally requests? Especially from a lowly 49th-level player?

Hi Seedy,
    I'm not a TNR member but I eagerly await review of my application. You may borrow my LVL 73 hero(s) for a week to get a leg up! Good luck.
    Ally code: 418-896-779

Good luck
    Sandman
  • Options
    @SandmanSlim -

Thanks!

Sent the ally request. Feel free to drop me when you need to move on or want to help someone else. In the meantime, someone other than chewbacca to add as an ally! (Seriously, as level 49 I just opened stage 5 dark and only opened stage 5 light 2 levels (36 hours or so) ago. On the dark I'm not getting great ally choices, but at least I'm getting some 2000 point characters. On the light side I'm getting 10 out of 15 as Clone Wars Chewie. Even though he's good, I left CW-C behind for Poe Dameron & am loving the power to expose enemies. That doesn't mean Chewie is bad, but my Chewie has as many PWR points as 90% of the ally chews, and even the ones who have more, well, it would mean an extra tank when I replaced my tank (rather than replacing some other character) instead of bumping up to 2 tanks for a reason.

10 out of 15 is just ridiculous!

Anyway, thanks again. You're very kind.
  • Options
    I would like to join your guild

bombbadass

Level 72

445-654-124

Arena team
    Barris 70
    Lumi 70
    Sid 70
    Savage 70
    Nightsister 70

Everyday player
    I only rank btw 100-300
    I am ftp
  • Options
    Forum Username: DoubleA_DoubleD
    In Game Username: Seaock
    Ally Code: 374-992-582
    Main Team (usually): Phasma/Darth Sidious/Barris Offee/Darth Vader/Jedi Consular
    How often do you play: 2-3x per day
    Line ID: DoubleA_DoubleD
  • Options
    Thank you to everyone for posting. We will be reviewing everyone's applications over the next few days and will respond.
  • Options
    ForumUsername: Metkill
    In Game Username: Metkill
    Ally Code: 642534611
    Main Team (usually): Poggle (L) IG-86, IG-88, GS, RG
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory): http://postimg.org/image/w2tx7rquz/
    How often do you play: every day
    Line ID: Metkill
    I'm fairly new player, a bit more than one month old, pure f2p. Very active and friendly. Looking for a solid guild for the long run
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Forum Username: Mancqurian

In Game Username: Stephen

Player Level: 71 (5927 / 6600)

Ally Code: 588-347-284

Main Team (usually): QGJ (L), Lumi, Sid, Phasma, GS

final_bst_Snapshot_51836.jpg

final_bst_Snapshot_68626.jpg

Line ID: knightwhosaysni
    [TNR] KnightWhoSaysNi
  • Options
    Forum Username: Vincelam58
    In Game Username: Giran Kenor
    Ally Code: 654-945-578
    Main Team (usually): QGJ (L), Yoda, Lumi, Sidious, Phasma
    Screenshot of character screen:
    19GzJoj.png
    Line ID: thunderclap58

I start playing last December, usually finish top 10 daily.
  • GH28
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Forum Username: GH28

In Game Username: GH28

Ally Code: 298-841-292

Main Team (usually): Sid, Lumi, JC, Fives, Dooku

Can't find how to put this here*._.

How often do you play: Almost Daily.

Would really appreciate if I was accepted ty!
    ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Username: jimsurvak

In Game Username: jimsurvak (iOS)

Ally Code: 149-727-183

Main Team: Stormtrooper, Grand Moff Tarkin, Consular, Darth Vader, Snowtrooper

How often do you play: Daily (gotta get them rewards!)

I play a mostly full-Empire team due to the synergies they give each other. I'm building up Veers to replace Snowtrooper because it's not really possible to farm the Snowtrooper without luck & heavy funding.

https://goo.gl/photos/v3LPspPXEwZ6sUqa7

I also have an Android game I'm working on but only level 31 there.