[TNR] The New Rebellion

Replies

• Options
    @TMGaming227 sorry ... i put you on the wait list doc but i forgot to tag you :P
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Let me not forget that @aspenstar and I have added a second layer of management to our large guild, we refer to them as TNR Associates.

We now have @DarthMasterShawn , @Balaxxe and @ThePixie86, who do so much for our Guild to keep players motivated to stick around for the Guild functionality to be added, despite EA/CG not helping us to keep members at all with their lack of information. Looking back on that decision, it's clear Aspenstar and I chose the perfect people here and I never want anyone in our Guild feeling not appreciated, YOU ARE ALL FAMILY TO ME!!!!

I would say, even if EA/CG drops the ball here on Guild features, the friendships we've made here will last far longer than the game!!

Keep those new applications coming everyone, we haven't given up, neither should you!!!
  • Options
    Let me not forget that @aspenstar and I have added a second layer of management to our large guild, we refer to them as TNR Associates.

We now have @DarthMasterShawn , @Balaxxe and @ThePixie86, who do so much for our Guild to keep players motivated to stick around for the Guild functionality to be added, despite EA/CG not helping us to keep members at all with their lack of information. Looking back on that decision, it's clear Aspenstar and I chose the perfect people here and I never want anyone in our Guild feeling not appreciated, YOU ARE ALL FAMILY TO ME!!!!

I would say, even if EA/CG drops the ball here on Guild features, the friendships we've made here will last far longer than the game!!

Keep those new applications coming everyone, we haven't given up, neither should you!!!

I have to agree there on the family and friendships part for sure.
  • Options

Agreed :) well said! @ioniancat21
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Can I join the guild?
    I'm a P2P 70 player level with phasma, sid, GS and lumi at max and upping QGJ (now he's in 6*). That's my principal team. I'm been 1st in Arena since march 10th. My user name is Thiago Novaes.
    So let me know if a can join in your guild. Thanks...
    P.S.: I'm Brazilian, so excuse my English :smiley:
  • Options
    gmyagami wrote: »
    Can I join the guild?
    I'm a P2P 70 player level with phasma, sid, GS and lumi at max and upping QGJ (now he's in 6*). That's my principal team. I'm been 1st in Arena since march 10th. My user name is Thiago Novaes.
    So let me know if a can join in your guild. Thanks...
    P.S.: I'm Brazilian, so excuse my English :smiley:

Forum username: gmyagami
    In game username: Thiago Novaes
    Player level: 70
    Ally code: 768-912-757
    Main team: QGJ as lead, Sid, GS, Lumi, Phasma
    Screenshot of team:
    How often do you play: Everyday, i never miss anything.. :smiley:
    Line ID: I dont know what it mean.
  • Options
    Forum Username: Phanc
    In Game Username: Phanc
    Player Level: 70
    Ally Code: 365-823-478
    Main Team (usually): Sid, Lumi, Jc, Dooku, QGJ
    How often do you play: Every Day
    Line ID: cpkphan
  • Options
    @gmyagami @Phanc accepted to wait list!
  • neonmuadib
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Forum Username: neonmuadib
    In Game Username: Neon Muadib
    Player Level: 62 (F2P)
    Ally Code: 285-443-115
    Main Team: QGJ (L), Lumi, Sid/Old Daka, Poggle, GS
    How often do you play: Daily
    Line ID: burningjustice
    Post edited by neonmuadib on
  • Options
    Hey there guys, spanish lad here just looking for a guild I can join and share info and thoughts about the game outside of it. I´ve been active reading the forums over the past few weeks/months and just want to chat and discuss with a smaller group. I came across this guild that seems appropriate and interesting.

Well here goes my application:

Forum username: Oppo_Rancisis

In Game username: Oppo_Rancisis

Ally code: 879-446-299

Main team: Sid (L), GS, Lumi, Daka and Ventress.

Playing habit: Daily

Line ID: alfie44

Cheers
  • Options
    @Oppo_Rancisis accepted to wait list!
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Wow!!! It's quiet around here.....

Part of the quiet revolves around EA and CG not having the Guild functionality in place.

Let's hope they get that in order and working soon!!!

Thank you to all who applied and are on the waiting list....
  • Options
    Forum Username: Matthias

In Game Username: Matthias

Player Level: 55

Ally Code: 252-587-244

Main Team: Chewbacca as Tank, Luminara as Healer, Savage Oppress, Kylo Ren, and Count Dooku as Attackers

I play every day

Line ID: I don't have Line as of this.

• Options
    @Matthias accepted to wait list!!
  • Options
    Just to make it clear, we will contact you when you are accepted into the guild when a position opens. This happens when a member either chooses to leave, or we remove someone for inactivity.
  • Options
    Open?
  • neonmuadib
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    What do I have to do to get accepted? Level 70? All 7*? Waiting!
  • Options
    @LORDxKYLO open for wait list
    @neonmuadib until someone either leaves or is removed from inactivity
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    As many of you know, we are a large Guild that has almost 200 members currently. Despite this high number, we are thriving and our members are very active. Our members are always open to sharing strategy with each other and new members that just began their journey learn and grow quickly while avoiding the common pitfalls players can have in this type of game.

We have a very robust, full featured Guild with a Guild website and chat room, as well as our very popular Line chat. We have players from all over the world that are on our many Line Chat groups conversing day and night. We have a wide variety of player types, from elite pay-for teams to free players and this mixture of players lend to excellent conversation and strategy talk.

As we wait for EA to get the Guild functionality working in the game, we are constantly reviewing our members and their participation in our Guild and as expected, there are some players that get impatient waiting and move on to other games. Thankfully, our retention rate is extremely high considering EA's lack of solid information concerning Guilds.

Spots do become available and we have closed enrollment previously and re-opened it so don't get discouraged, apply today!!

We appreciate you stopping by and thank you for supporting TNR!!!!
  • MrChris
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Interested in joining.
    Lvl 70 and active
  • Options
    @MrChris please fill out the application form on the first page of this thread! Thanks!
  • thy
    27 posts Member
    Options
    4* unduli 7* chewy. 5* consular 5* ackbar 4* phasma. Unduli purple gear my game username is. MY NAME IS. Gf picked it as a joke. Lvl61 no line ID daily player sadlyonly ranked 950 in arena. My Ally code is 467 927 852. If I'm not accepted sorry to bother u all. Thank is for reading this

• thy
    27 posts Member
    Options
    I'll be back here to see a response. I'm off to bed. I'm in USA
  • Tav1n_Yo
    193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Forum Username: Tav1n_Yo
    In Game Username: Tavin Yore
    Ally Code: 581-224-317
    Main Team: Phasma/Dooku (L):Poggle:IG-88:Lumi:Sid
    Screenshot of character screen: Screenshot_20160402-145658.png
    Screenshot_20160402-145707.png
    Screenshot_20160402-145717.png
    How often do you play: Everyday
  • Options
    @thy @Tav1n_Yo accepted to wait list!!
  • Options
    Thank you @aspenstar.
  • FuriousFrog
    118 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Forum Username:FuriousFrog
    In Game Username: Lyssia Morak (I wanted a fancy Star Wars style name)
    Ally Code: 276-321-775
    Main Team (usually): Currently ranked around #250 in arena using QGJ(L), Lumi, Phasma, Sid, Talia. I'm working on two different replacements for my team so I can achieve a better arena rank. One is a current meta team of Dooku(L), Rey, RP, RG, and either Yoda, Lumi, Daka, or Ahsoka. The other team is a Jedi/Nightsister turn meter team that I think will do well after the new meta update with Ahsoka(L), Lumi, Daka, Asajj, ST Han.
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory): I can add this tomorrow after I dig up my old photobucket login
    How often do you play: Every day
    Line ID: FuriousFrog
    Post edited by FuriousFrog on
  • thy
    27 posts Member
    Options
    673 my current rank in arena within 4 days my consular will be 7* I'm farming him in neutral battles
    467 927 852 my Ally code if anyone has room
    Need strong LS Ally's. But DS will do just aswell
  • Options
    @FuriousFrog accepted to wait list!
  • Options
    Hello, long time listener-first time caller here.
    I would like to be added to your wait list as I believe I can be of service and wish to participate in Guild play when it becomes available. I have not applied elsewhere nor posted in the forum, but I plan to be a regular voice in the forum community. Info:
    F Username: Sandmansl1m
    In Game: Mol Eliza (calling CS tomorrow to change)
    Player Level: 72
    Ally code: 418-896-779
    Daily
    Line ID: Sandmansl1m
    Screen shot I cannot do without direction, but I have:
    24 - 7* toons (18 fully or near fully maxed)
    30 - LVL 70 toons
    Almost maxed Ewok Squad (chirps is 6* rest 7*)
    My arena squad is QGJ, RG, Yoda, Leia, GS and I hold the 1-5 spot depending on snipe/snipe defense success.
    USA, I like long walks on the beach, fave color is green, etc. I look forward to hearing from you and good luck in game!!

Sandman