[TNR] The New Rebellion

Replies

• Options
    All new applicants will be placed in a TNR Waiting Room while we process applications!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    @Jimsurvak for Android, you could get some free stuff, Samsung Data Pack, using bluestack.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/75/free-samsung-data-pack
  • ObiWang
    71 posts Member
    Options
    You guys haven't been hitting the forums... My return is not even greeted with candies
  • Barry
    127 posts Member
    Options
    MufasaBigD wrote: »
    aspenstar wrote: »
    jL06RrK.png

Welcome to The New Rebellion!

We are proud to be the second official team since the launch of Galaxy of Heroes, and our goal is to help each other to grow in the game regardless of your personal goal and whether you are F2P or not.

The founding members of The New Rebellion are @aspenstar, @Darth_Ryu_Kai, and @ioniancat21. We wanted to form a team that focused on enjoying the game.

Requirements:
    - Level 40+
    - Daily player

Application Form (please reply to this thread to apply)
    In Game Username:
    Player Level:
    Ally Code:
    Main Team (usually):
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible):

If you have any questions about applying or in general about the team, don’t hesitate to contact any of the founding members!

Hey guys, I'd like to join:

Level 57 (intentional, currently level 60, waiting to level up entire 2 squads)
    Daily Player
    Player name: Jakuu BigDataBassa
    Ally Code: 817-834-389

Main Squad: Sid (Lead), Luminara, Barriss, Ahsoka, Darth Vader
    Other favorite players I have: Boba, Ima Gun, Savage Opress, Phasma, Kylo Ren, Finn, Dooku, Kit Fisto, Old Daka, Old Ben, Asajj, Nightsister Initiate, Dathcha, JC.

Image:
    https://www.evernote.com/shard/s21/sh/8a3d5603-7588-4443-ad8d-e9e9deb2889d/27a851b3fd72f2111a90053d4dce8cbe

Thanks!

Hi I'm new too app I'm lvl 20 I know it's low but I've only been playing for 2 day and I love the ethics of your guild and I'd really like u 2 give me the opportunity to prove myself look forward to your reply
  • Joe_Bruin_420
    159 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ign: Ollie
    Level 72
    Ally Code: 888-897-352
    Main Squad: Dooku, GS, Rey, 86, Daka all 7* max gear 14 characters 7* max gear

Daily player since December 5. Regular on the forum. Top 1-3 arena daily.

Btw is Line an app you can download from google play? Thanks.

Installed Line and my user id is: joe_bruin
    Post edited by Joe_Bruin_420 on
  • Options
    Hi Aspen,

X'lor would of mentioned me. Thanks for considering my application. Details below

Ign: Beefysolo
    Forum Id: beefychops
    Level: 72
    Ally code: 737-333-656
    Daily player, usually first in my time zone
    Squad: semi ftp, have all the meta toons at max. Droid, speed, Evasion squads.
    Line ID: will download

• Celeburnio
    16 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Forum Username: Celeburnio

In Game Username: Celeburnio

Player Level: 72 near 73

Ally Code: 341-335-211

Main Team (usually): It was Jedi team: QGJ(L), Koth, Lumi, GS, Yoda.
    Now I'm trying for dodge team: Dooku(L), Daka, QGJ, Yoda, GS.

Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory): https://imgur.com/a/28bwC I have some more characters but at low level. Also, if you notice I have some characters like Sid, Savage and RP (not showing) with almost enough shards to be 7*.

How often do you play: Daily, haven't stopped playing since I started playing on late January

Line ID: alvaromendo
  • Options
    This a decent guild? I might fancy joining. I'm a top 20 player.
  • Options
    Forum Username: ChazSunray

In-Game Name: Chaz Sunray

Player Level: 72-1/2 currently

Ally Code: 556-649-916

Main Team: Offense: QGJ(L), Yoda, Rey, Lumi, Dooku. Defense: Swap Dooku to lead.

Sorry, no screenshot of characters, but will gladly list all if requested.

Frequency of play: Everyday, finishing all. Beat GW every day. Top 3 arena every day.

Line ID: Will download and use if accepted into the guild.

Note: One of your members can vouch for my daily arena dedication. Thank You for your consideration!
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    This a decent guild? I might fancy joining. I'm a top 20 player.

Yes, I love being part of this guild. Good people, like a family, and many seem to dominate their arena.
  • Options
    Ok what u need from me to join up?
  • Options
    @ObiWang we moved over to line!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Everyone else .. please download Line so I can add you to the waiting room group!
  • Options
    @Beefychops cool! mind downloading line?
    @ChazSunray which member? also we're currently putting applicants in a waiting room on Line if you want to download it :)
  • Options
    My line id is forceunleashed
  • Options
    how do I find you guys on line? i just made one and my username is Fallenfatex
  • Options
    @FallenFatex don't worry! i'll add you to the chat
  • Options
    @aspenstar Sorry, mate! I joined already another guild! Maybe another time ;) See you on the battlefield and may the Force be with you all!
  • Options
    @Celeburnio alright good luck!
  • Options
    Line installed. My ID is beefychops
  • Options
    I applied and was added to the waitlist last week. I have Line but I'm not really sure how to use it. How do I join the Line waiting room? I don't see an invite or new message or anything like that. My Line ID is FuriousFrog. Thanks!
  • Options
    @aspenstar: My line ID is chazsunray. Thanks ahead for adding me!
  • Coubert
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ingame Id : Coubert
    Level 71
    Mostrar used units: QGJ GS Lumi Sid Phasma Savage
    Activity: Daily
    Ally code 642891831
  • Options
    Forum Username: WorldBreaker
    In Game Username: WorldBreaker
    Player Level:72
    Ally Code: 431-187-945
    Main Team (usually): Dooku, Qui-gon, GS, 86, Lumi
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory):
    How often do you play: every waking moment :smiley:
    Line ID: worldbreaker-187

• Options
    lwu43.png
  • Options
    15mixvt.png
  • Brownie
    298 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    UdwjwFR.png
    Forum Username: Brownie
    In Game Username: Brownie
    Player Level: 72, 6657 to 73
    Ally Code: 191-133-646
    Main Team (usually): QGJ (L), Lumi, Dooku, Phasma and Yoda
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory):
    How often do you play: Daily
    Line ID: browniebites3
  • Options
    So....

I don't have a phone, I just play on Andy & Bluestacks emulators on my mac. Line is trying to SMS me. Does anyone know how I can get set up confirmed to make this thing work?

Thanks.
  • Options
    @FuriousFrog @WorldBreaker @Brownie can you please add me! My line ID is Aspenstar ... thanks!
  • Options
    Forum Username: Killdial
    In Game Username: Killdial
    Player Level: 72
    Ally Code: 773-686-743
    Main Team (usually): QGJ, Daka, Dooku, GS, SID
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory): N/A
    How often do you play: daily
    Line ID (mandatory): killdial
    Do or do not. If you try, you will die.