[TNR] The New Rebellion

Replies

• NUTS
    41 posts Member
    Options
    I'm here...and not low end. Don't wanna be in a team that only accepts top %1
  • Options
    @NUTS awesome! sent you some details for the team, check your PM!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Aspen um :( instinct rejected my application....maybe this guild might turn out good, either way I will contribute to it the best I can, I'm level 60, 10 purple geared characters, and always top 5 in arena by the enday of the day, i'm always active and I will contribute to this guild as much as I was going to for instinct, do you guys use line? I can create some line group chats and help post pics of possible strategies, my ally code is 421-586-615, my main team for arena as of now is 7* sid lead, 4* dooku, 4* vader, 6* kylo, and 4* ben I also have on the side a purple geared 4* maul a purple geared 4* leia, a purple geared 5* daka, a purple geared 6* Phasma, a purple geared 6* lumi, and a purple geared 4* barris
  • Options
    IceBarrage wrote: »
    yall are copying Instinct way too hard lol

Never even realized there were guilds until aspen invited me to join, but it seems like the difference between this guild and instinct is that instinct is more of a guild to make yourself feel special due to paying your way to the top while using no strats. And this guild is more for fun and discussion, hence the 40 level cap. I'm sure the cap would even be lowered but most 40+ are active, while we dont know what direction lower levels are going to go.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    @SpendsAlot yea..np! And sorry to hear that. Find the application form on the first page, fill it out and I'll take a look! We have our own private forum you can contribute to!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    All I stated was that, this is not a competition. I wanted a space where most could belong, an inclusive group. If that's considered offensive, then I don't know...
  • Options
    aspenstar wrote: »
    jL06RrK.png

Welcome to The New Rebellion!

We are proud to be the second official team since the launch of Galaxy of Heroes, and our goal is to help each other to grow in the game regardless of your personal goal and whether you are F2P or not.

The founding members of The New Rebellion are @aspenstar, @Darth_Ryu_Kai, and @ioniancat21. We wanted to form a team that focused on enjoying the game.

Requirements:
    - Level 40+
    - Daily player

Application Form (please reply to this thread to apply)
    In Game Username:
    Player Level:
    Ally Code:
    Main Team (usually):
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible):

If you have any questions about applying or in general about the team, don’t hesitate to contact any of the founding members!

Hey guys, I'd like to join:

Level 57 (intentional, currently level 60, waiting to level up entire 2 squads)
    Daily Player
    Player name: Jakuu BigDataBassa
    Ally Code: 817-834-389

Main Squad: Sid (Lead), Luminara, Barriss, Ahsoka, Darth Vader
    Other favorite players I have: Boba, Ima Gun, Savage Opress, Phasma, Kylo Ren, Finn, Dooku, Kit Fisto, Old Daka, Old Ben, Asajj, Nightsister Initiate, Dathcha, JC.

Image:
    https://www.evernote.com/shard/s21/sh/8a3d5603-7588-4443-ad8d-e9e9deb2889d/27a851b3fd72f2111a90053d4dce8cbe

Thanks!

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Options
    I apologize if I irritated anyone in this forum :( I didn't realize how stingy instinct was...they don't consider me even a good player, I got all excited because I thought they where truly recruiting people who manage to get top 5 in arena most days...but apparently that is not the case, they literally want everyone to have all 6*+ characters
  • Options
    @MufasaBigD Accepted! I'll send you some info on our team in a few minutes!
  • Options
    @SpendsAlot nah don't worry about it. Once you fill out the application you're in!! :D
  • Options
    jL06RrK.png

We are proud to be the second official team since the launch of Galaxy of Heroes, and our goal is to help each other to grow in the game regardless of your personal goal and whether you are F2P or not.

The founding members of The New Rebellion are @aspenstar, @Darth_Ryu_Kai, and @ioniancat21. We wanted to form a team that focused on enjoying the game.

Requirements:
    - Level 40+
    - Daily player

In Game Username:
    Player Level:
    Ally Code:
    Main Team (usually):

If you have any questions about applying or in general about the team, don’t hesitate to contact any of the founding members!

In game username: Sinbad, player level:60 allycode: 421-586-615 main team: 7* sid lead 6* kylo 4* ben 4* dooku 4* vader
  • Options
    @SpendsAlot accepted!! I'll send you our team links in a second!
  • Options
    @SpendsAlot accepted!! I'll send you our team links in a second!

Thanks!
  • Options
    SpendsAlot wrote: »
    I apologize if I irritated anyone in this forum :( I didn't realize how stingy instinct was...they don't consider me even a good player, I got all excited because I thought they where truly recruiting people who manage to get top 5 in arena most days...but apparently that is not the case, they literally want everyone to have all 6*+ characters

This is the predicament most will be in with top 1% requirements most can't meet. That was the motivation behind The New Rebellion. To have a place for all. Numbers count, we are not 100% F2P, there are paying players among us with impressive teams. Send in an application, we're having so many requests right now, we're working on providing an email or something similar for applications soon...
  • Options
    Yeah guys, we're just here because we love Star Wars, and to have fun. We don't care if you've dropped $2000 on the game, or have hit level 60 and consistently maintain top 20 in pvp without ever spending a penny. We don't care if your sid has 37 stars!!!! As yoda once said "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size do you? "
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I've messaged you aspenstar :)
  • Options
    In the end of the day, we will be one of the largest guilds around. We are encouraging you to apply. @aspenstar, @Darth_Ryu_Kai and myself started this on this idea...
  • Options
    If size matters why all the whale hate? :D
  • Options

Sorry for you. That's short-sighted on their part. Stars in this game are very overrated. Much better to have a committed player with good 4/5/6* toons and developing than just looking at star level.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    If size matters why all the whale hate? :D

We're accepting pay-for players, who told you that???
  • Options

Sorry for you. That's short-sighted on their part. Stars in this game are very overrated. Much better to have a committed player with good 4/5/6* toons and developing than just looking at star level.

This is why The New Rebellion exists, for the other 99%....
  • Options
    Whale-hate?! What does that even mean? Who comes up with this awful terminology? I happen to like whales, and think they are an integral part of the aquatic ecosystem.
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options

It's really not a big deal. Some Clans/Guilds/Leagues want certain criteria, whether everyone understands that or not. If you choose, apply and give it your best. If rejected, it's not personal, but the clan/guild/league is not for you (or vice versa).

I've been in clans/guilds/leagues in other games and I've changed due to differences or for whatever reason. It's best to find a place you're comfortable with and can grow as a team.
  • Options
    @WetfootDryfoot alright I'll take a look!
  • Options
    jL06RrK.png

Requirements:
    - Level 40+
    - Daily player

In Game Username:
    Player Level:
    Ally Code:
    Main Team (usually):

-I play everyday
    In Game Username:DarkHaven
    Player Level:60
    Ally Code:228-988-467
    Main Team (usually):4* Darth Vader, 5* JC, 7* Lumi, 7* Darth Sid, 5* Phasma all purple geared. Also working on gearing and starring other characters such as Kylo Ren as replacements.

F2P player and constantly top 10 in arena these days.
    Member of The New Rebellion
  • Options
    @DarkHaven accepted! I'm sending you some team info now!
  • Options
    I just added you @DarkHaven
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    @Darth_Ryu_Kai are you sure I didn't receive an invite.
    Member of The New Rebellion
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone who applied and joined our team today! We had 13 members join today!!