The Galactic Empire Players Discussion

Replies

• Options
    Phoenix? Really?
  • Options
    Why all those surprised people? What is different from EP, Shore, Krennic? We always needed to farm another faction (rebels) while they only needed their own, with the exception of R2.
    It's not that is a different faction, its that it's a brand new faction that until today was behind a pay wall. No one has these guys at good star and gear levels except for whales and a few dolphins who decided to go after this squad. It's a whales only event. Frankly I don't mind that if it weren't capping off an empire pass that featured R2 and fulcrum.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Why all those surprised people? What is different from EP, Shore, Krennic? We always needed to farm another faction (rebels) while they only needed their own, with the exception of R2.
    It's not that is a different faction, its that it's a brand new faction that until today was behind a pay wall. No one has these guys at good star and gear levels except for whales and a few dolphins who decided to go after this squad. It's a whales only event. Frankly I don't mind that if it weren't capping off an empire pass that featured R2 and fulcrum.

I agree, not sure how I'll pull this one off without having to drop some money.

The thing is, the Phoenix aren't worth a **** in any aspect of the game except maybe GW, so there's little reason to farm them.
  • Options
    I might be able to get them to 5* but levels are going to be a problem
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 6* but will settle for 5*. I'll g78 everyone and skill up to, but not including omegas. I'll hope my arena mods can carry them. I'll gear beyond 7/8 and omega as needed.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    It seems u need 5 of them ready, not gonna use all 6 at the event. At least the Flash one.

That's important info to be confirmed, because is one useless toon to gear.
  • Options
    Nebulous wrote: »
    I'm aiming for 6* but will settle for 5*. I'll g78 everyone and skill up to, but not including omegas. I'll hope my arena mods can carry them. I'll gear beyond 7/8 and omega as needed.

Woah, gear 78?!

(just kidding, I know what you meant)
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Just realized that will be kind of impossible to get Sabine on time to the Thrawn event. U need to refresh 150 crystals daily and count on good rng. No way i'm gonna do that!

Guess what, she's the best (i mean the less worst) of phoenix squad, so CG put her behind a hard node. As it seems i will leave her behind unfortunately.

If i'm wrong about her, please let me know, i asked some whales with upgraded phoenix and that's what they said.

Edit: Forget about it, just saw the post of people from NZ u need specif toons for each phase, that means u need all 6 phoenix geared to participate.
  • Options
    color me disenchanted
  • Options
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    Just realized that will be kind of impossible to get Sabine on time to the Thrawn event. U need to refresh 150 crystals daily and count on good rng. No way i'm gonna do that!

Guess what, she's the best (i mean the less worst) of phoenix squad, so CG put her behind a hard node. As it seems i will leave her behind unfortunately.

If i'm wrong about her, please let me know, i asked some whales with upgraded phoenix and that's what they said.

Edit: Forget about it, just saw the post of people from NZ u need specif toons for each phase, that means u need all 6 phoenix geared to participate.

She is in guild shipments as well.
  • Options

Where did you see this? I was really hoping not to have to waste time on Chopper.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options

Where did you see this? I was really hoping not to have to waste time on Chopper.

5 is what we need.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1120044/#Comment_1120044
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Jabba wrote: »
    New best for me phase4 with troopers just shy of 40 percent 4.9 million . Veers dt snow stormtroooer Magma . All g11 short 1 or 2 pcs for max except Magma he's g10

Are they better in P4 or P2? I've got a zCody for P4 but still can put them in P2.

Phase 4 from what I'm seeing I tested phase 2 today and got 14percent
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    @Thor_Odinson1

You only need 5 for the Thrawn event but you will need all 6 for the flash events.

Tier1:
    Hera, Ezra, Kanan

Tier 2:
    Hera, Chopper, Sabine

Tier 3:
    Hera, Zeb, Kanan

A shard mate of mine posted a screenshot of the event.
  • Options
    Does anyone know what the reward will be for these Phoenix Squadron events? Thanks!
  • Options

She is in guild shipments as well.

I haven't seen her there until now. You cannot rely on shipments when farming against time.
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    Options
    Now the question is : could Thrawn have the "imperial trooper" tag ?
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    aerendhil wrote: »
    Now the question is : could Thrawn have the "imperial trooper" tag ?
    We can only hope should have some synergy with death trooper he ran a squad of deathtroopers
  • Options
    @danflorian1984

Farming her is RNG dependent sure, but people keep saying she is only a hard node, which is erroneous.

I currently have more shards for her than for Ezra. Ezra has showed up for me twice in fleet shipments and I've spent Cantina energy on him. I've gotten "lucky" with her hard node and guild shipments.

I am personally farming all of their shards but am holding back on gearing anyone past 6 or 7 depending on who I get the most shards for. Time will tell.
  • Options
    One more Day for Thrawn's kit. It's stupid of me to be optimistic because I was way too optimistic for all empire faction. But one of my fav characters so can't help but be excited. I really enjoy the comments from people in here and throughout the forums. @BradGoodyear thanks for voicing your opinion on everything empire - takes time and energy to deal with the forums. @Aero for always showing vids and helping people with questions. @Darth_Jay77 and a whole bunch others.
  • Options
    Oh come on. I can't even use the flas event since it takes 4* units.
  • Options
    One more Day for Thrawn's kit. It's **** of me to be optimistic because I was way too optimistic for all empire faction. But one of my fav characters so can't help but be excited. I really enjoy the comments from people in here and throughout the forums. @BradGoodyear thanks for voicing your opinion on everything empire - takes time and energy to deal with the forums. @Aero for always showing vids and helping people with questions. @Darth_Jay77 and a whole bunch others.

Goodyear was banned from the forums, most likely for doing just that.

But we can't wait to see Thrawn's kit and hope that its going to be what we have been hoping for all along. The Empire deserves to be at least relevant. Hopefully this will swing the meta away from Chaze/GK. Ive been working empire teams for weeks, and I am not coming up with anything that can really deal with Chaze/GK and hidden Nihilus. I can get pretty far into a match, then a clease and all the heals, and it's game over for me.
  • Options
    BGutesjahr wrote: »
    One more Day for Thrawn's kit. It's **** of me to be optimistic because I was way too optimistic for all empire faction. But one of my fav characters so can't help but be excited. I really enjoy the comments from people in here and throughout the forums. @BradGoodyear thanks for voicing your opinion on everything empire - takes time and energy to deal with the forums. @Aero for always showing vids and helping people with questions. @Darth_Jay77 and a whole bunch others.

Goodyear was banned from the forums, most likely for doing just that.

But we can't wait to see Thrawn's kit and hope that its going to be what we have been hoping for all along. The Empire deserves to be at least relevant. Hopefully this will swing the meta away from Chaze/GK. Ive been working empire teams for weeks, and I am not coming up with anything that can really deal with Chaze/GK and hidden Nihilus. I can get pretty far into a match, then a clease and all the heals, and it's game over for me.

Jeez really banned from forums :/ terrible. I heard some rumors about Thrawn's kit but that's just what they are- rumors.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Someone posted it on other thread. I heard exactly the same thing from a source yesterday. It seems Thraw will make every empire better. Hope that kit is true!!

Basic: ability block/stun
    Special: clense/heal
    Special 2: lots of debuffs and a new debuff
    Unique: makes debuffs better.
    Leader: all empire gets health, offense and TM whenever they get a debuff, and all empire receive a new ability.
  • Options
    Well that at least makes me feel better about phoenix farming.
  • Options
    I refuse to farm that lousy bunch. Even for someone as awesome as Mitth'raw'nuruodo.
  • Options
    I heard the same from other source, he sounds good at 5* if this is really his kit.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    If players were around for be original Phoenix event, it should not be a challenge to get 5* or push for 6* by the end of the event. That leaves 11/12 days.
  • Options
    Well, it is confirmed now that he is an Imperial cleanser.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    From that video he looked liked a huge pos very disappointed in that release . Mobile gamer said he's supposed to release game play video tomorrow we will get a better idea .