Time for the empire event? 10 am pst?

Replies

• Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    Options
    Dreislao wrote: »
    Harmonica wrote: »
    Still regardless of the trolls, the radio silence from official sources is deafening.
    nonsense

@Dreislao

I have plenty of patience.. having dealt with SOE and Turbine in the past I am quite used to poor communication.

Since you just dated yourself, one would think you would be better at expressing your plenty of patience.

#nonsense
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    B)
    Obi_2 wrote: »
    Ok, can i clarify my postion here, i was only trying to say that if you belive the trolls, then don't respond to any emails that may have originated from a country that has become famous the world over for scamming people. Lol.

I just so hate having to explain jokes, it does kinda of detract a little bit.

Good advice! +1
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    This event is a joke.

So you have to have Rebel and Clone Characters.
    Lets see... You can't farm Leia, rex, echo, etc.
    So basically if you didn't choose the path of Fives and STHan(or Luke who isn't that great), you can't really participate in this event.

Lame. So all the top players who already have Leia, STHan, Fives will roll through this, while those of use who chose different characters can't. The Rich get richer.

I didn't invest heavily in Droids, couldn't do that event, I didn't invest heavily in Rebels, and I didnt want to pay for clones. I haven't complained about a whole lot as far as this game is concerned, but this is irritating.

I had the exact same problem when yoda arrived. I accepted and started farming Jedis. Two events later I had my yoda 7*. Hard work gives satisfying rewards.
  • Chun
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Standard high levels of communication from the developers here
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options
    Still regardless of the trolls, the radio silence from official sources is deafening.
    nonsense

@Dreislao

I have plenty of patience.. having dealt with SOE and Turbine in the past I am quite used to poor communication.

Since you just dated yourself, one would think you would be better at expressing your plenty of patience.

#nonsense

Quite! However I don't have as much of an issue with the lack of the event rather the apparent lack of communication that is common on these forums. Especially when just a simple post would put people at ease.
    I fight the good fight
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Time slows down as we wait...
  • Options
    What are SOE and turbine?
  • Stige
    42 posts Member
    Options
    European players are sadly ghoing to bed...
  • Options
    No clue what you all are talking about. I've been jamming the event since 4est. Just finished. They teased us I got 126 Vader Shards for beating it!!!!! The exact amount I needed to finish him. 7* baby!!!!!!
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options
    C_Sandurz wrote: »

Sony Online Entertainment and Turbine Inc. Developers of Star Wars Galaxies and Lord of the Rings Online respectively. Both quite notorious among their customers as very poor with communication and running their games into the ground for the sake of profit.

I fight the good fight
  • Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    Yes! Thanks to this event I finally managed to get my Vader to 7*!!!

Congratulations!!

No, you should be congratulating my fellow guildmates for letting me... oh wait, wrong topic. B)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options

Congratulations!!

No, you should be congratulating my fellow guildmates for letting me... oh wait, wrong topic. B)

Do you have any Stroopwafels? I love those...
    I fight the good fight
  • GOfish52
    222 posts Member
    Options
    BradGoodyear wrote:
    This event is a joke.
    So you have to have Rebel and Clone Characters.
    Lets see... You can't farm Leia, rex, echo, etc.
    So basically if you didn't choose the path of Fives and STHan(or Luke who isn't that great), you can't really participate in this event.
    Lame. So all the top players who already have Leia, STHan, Fives will roll through this, while those of use who chose different characters can't. The Rich get richer.
    I didn't invest heavily in Droids, couldn't do that event, I didn't invest heavily in Rebels, and I didnt want to pay for clones. I haven't complained about a whole lot as far as this game is concerned, but this is irritating.
    Ehhhh! This event is great! Got 5's, Akbar, lando, Luke, and St Han. And I am not a whale, don't generalize people that have diverse rosters with whales.
  • Obi_2
    33 posts Member
    Options
    No clue what you all are talking about. I've been jamming the event since 4est. Just finished. They teased us I got 126 Vader Shards for beating it!!!!! The exact amount I needed to finish him. 7* baby!!!!!!

Lol so you totally failed that then because i go 7 million vader shards...
    Loser...
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options

Sony Online Entertainment and Turbine Inc. Developers of Star Wars Galaxies and Lord of the Rings Online respectively. Both quite notorious among their customers as very poor with communication and running their games into the ground for the sake of profit.

For me they are developers of everquest and Asherons call.
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options

For me they are developers of everquest and Asherons call.

Two very good games alas ran into the ground, sadly turbine never learned and LOTRO along with D&D have gone the same way.

I fight the good fight
  • Obi_2
    33 posts Member
    Options
    I so hate trolls lol
  • darkside
    287 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Event 2016 or 2017?
  • Options

Congratulations!!

Do you have any Stroopwafels? I love those...

I don't really like stroop. But sure, here you go! *hands out waffles*
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    I suppose it was irrational of me to expect this on June 2nd.

Even more irrational to think a developer would have posted an eta somewhere on this forum.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    "Let's make America great again" - Trump 2016

"Let's make the galaxy great again" - Empire 2020
  • BobAFeet
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Someone wake up EA Jesse....
  • Options
    200$ into this event. Show up gosh darnit!
  • Jazz66
    212 posts Member
    Options
    The 2nd June is almost over for about 80% of the global population. Still no communication at all about the content release slated for today. Way to go.
    Sith Yoda: mandryk.artstation.com
  • Panna
    210 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Branmark wrote: »
    Why don't you all just calm down. Does your life revolve that much around a mobile game that you wait impatiently around a message board for an update? If so I fell for you.

Nope we just appreciate good communication which we are clearly not getting ;)
    ARK - Alliance Of Rebel Knights | Editor & Graphics Designer | https://swgoh.gg/u/panna/
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Aren't the Thursday updates typically between 4 and 5 PST. That's when protection and the level cap both dropped. What would that change. Usually right in EST are a payout time and you get people whining.

So about 15 minutes to go
  • Jazz66
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Why don't you all just calm down. Does your life revolve that much around a mobile game that you wait impatiently around a message board for an update? If so I fell for you.

How romantic! I fell for you too. You had me at "calm down".
    Sith Yoda: mandryk.artstation.com
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Jazz66 wrote: »

How romantic! I fell for you too. You had me at "calm down".

I'm so happy you two finally got together.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Why don't you all just calm down. Does your life revolve that much around a mobile game that you wait impatiently around a message board for an update? If so I feel bad for you.

Wrong crowd, you'll make no friends here, even the trolls wont approve of this.
    {RotE}