Grats to Maraxus for soloing P1 T7!

Replies

• Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats Mol_Sign. I remember them making fun of you, and now your being imitated.

I don't have Rex, and I got 846k so far. I used Teebo, EE , QGJ, Phasma, Rey.

Thank you.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Samantha wrote: »
    Congrats Mol_Sign. I remember them making fun of you, and now your being imitated.

I don't have Rex, and I got 846k so far. I used Teebo, EE , QGJ, Phasma, Rey.

Thank you.

Yep teebo qgj rex is good to do up to 60%... After that u need some mechanics (and phasma is a mvp there and EE too) other than just using him lead to get to 2 mil damage.

Anyway happy to finish the raid with total damage over 2.5 mil on 4 different teams
  • Options
    Why Dengar? Tusken, Chewie, Ewok Scout seem better than him (for raids) :neutral:
  • MathKid3
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Big congratulations to maraxus! You are on my shard and I have been looking up to you for a while. My account name is Jared. I run one of the droid teams you have been seeing lately. You are truly a first class player.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    MathKid3 wrote: »
    Big congratulations to maraxus! You are on my shard and I have been looking up to you for a while. My account name is Jared. I run one of the droid teams you have been seeing lately. You are truly a first class player.

Thanks bud! Droids are looking good! See you in arena eheh :)
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    arttorres0 wrote: »
    Why Dengar? Tusken, Chewie, Ewok Scout seem better than him (for raids) :neutral:

Maybe cause of tenacity down ? ;)
  • Options
    GJ Maraxus
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    arttorres0 wrote: »

Maybe cause of tenacity down ? ;)

Oh, I missed that in the skill description hehehe
    Thanks, my friend :)
  • Options
    If Mol_Sign hadn't revealed Teebo, he could've taken credit for the solo when he eventually did it, after different experiments. Instead, he revealed it to the community. On the other hand, you guys ridiculed his suggestions and even disclaimed his run, and you ungraciously state that he deserves some credit. If you didn't ridicule him, then this "celebration" wouldn't leave a bad taste in the community.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    GWHITJR3 wrote: »
    If Mol_Sign hadn't revealed Teebo, he could've taken credit for the solo when he eventually did it, after different experiments. Instead, he revealed it to the community. On the other hand, you guys ridiculed his suggestions and even disclaimed his run, and you ungraciously state that he deserves some credit. If you didn't ridicule him, then this "celebration" wouldn't leave a bad taste in the community.

Oh give it a rest. We congratsed him very quickly in the thread and acknowledged he was an innovator. Maraxus has given him shout outs throughout this post. Stop trying to turn this into something it's not.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options

Ok lets get this straight
    Yes i loled cause teebo 40% potency couodnt do anything, then when i saw it was 80% potency i replied later on on that thread and said ok fair enough lets see who gets first to soloing it.

So
    1) u are blowing up out of proportion this loling thing
    2) yeah i gave him credit for the teebo lead as soon as i soloed the rancor
    3) its funny that all the ppl that complain abiut ridiculising him are haters and not him. I think he probably understood we had misjudged teebo , then we gave him credit cause he was right... Ok thats it !

4) there is a diff between 1.1m run and 2 mil so yeah i gave him some credit and not entire cause he did half of the job...

Incredible how u guys are... !
    Play the game, be happy , and thats it lol!
  • Luke6108
    370 posts Member
    Options
    Congratz this is outstanding achievement. Just asking how important is EE in his combination? I have Teebo/QGJ/Rex/Phasma at 7 star, properly geared up but I don't have EE. Would Rey be a good sub for EE?
  • Maxii
    4 posts Member
    Options

Took the words right out of my mouth. I had to make an account to agree with you. When I saw that other thread, I was struck by the TI arrogance. I appreciate the content they produce, but they don't have a monopoly on innovation. We have websites to check stats. I thought it was ridiculous that they ASSUMED Mol_Sign was lying, instead of just taking one second to look at a website and check the stats or gear to see the potency increase. Teebo's a character with steady reliable TM reduction if it hits, and it was just ridiculous that they did not notice the potency increase. Condescension's not a good look, especially when you're wrong. I hope TI learns from this, and doesn't automatically discard any sort of work that comes from outside their group, or their reputation will end up even more tarnished than it already is.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Whoa meng, I want Ewoks now!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Everyone just take a chill pill.

It's just a game.

Besides, everyone knows I was the mastermind behind this all anyway. Obviously.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Mythov
    97 posts Member
    Options
    Why use both elder & rex?
  • Options
    Mythov wrote: »

Probably because the ability is on cooldown when it is needed with only one debuff clearer.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mythov wrote: »

Elder speeds up Teebo
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Maxii wrote: »

Took the words right out of my mouth. I had to make an account to agree with you.

Arrogance is creating multiple accounts to agree with yourself.

Let it go.

• Maxii
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If you could check IP addresses, you would be immediately disproven, but it's all good. This is the same thing as when you questioned Mol_Sign having done a t7 run. Good job with the character attacks. I was just being transparent about being a new poster. :)
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    If you could check IP addresses, you would be immediately disproven, but it's all good. This is the same thing as when you questioned Mol_Sign having done a t7 run. Good job with the character attacks. I was just being transparent about being a new poster. :)

Cherry picking single posts out of an entire thread doesn't win arguments. We backed down very quickly, apologized, told @Mol_Sign he had the best P1 we'd seen at the time and encouraged him to post more content. Singling out our original skepticism (which was warranted, by the way) is ignoring the entire post.

Trying to discredit Maraxus, TI or this post in any way by such a cherry pick is not only hypocritical in every sense of the word, but is actually far more condescending and rude than anything we've ever done.
  • Maxii
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It doesn't matter if someone backs down. Multiple members of your group immediately jumped to question Mol_Sign's legitimacy. I think that being the first reaction your group has says a lot more than what you all said after you were conclusively proven wrong. I have not made any sort of personal attack on you guys, but if I did, and I took it back, it doesn't mean that what I originally said didn't happen. There is evidence that you immediately doubted that someone couldn't possibly be telling the truth about doing something you hadn't considered. Retracting after you're wrong doesn't mean it didn't happen.

BTW:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/445657/#Comment_445657
  • GWHITJR3
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It doesn't matter if someone backs down. Multiple members of your group immediately jumped to question Mol_Sign's legitimacy. I think that being the first reaction your group has says a lot more than what you all said after you were conclusively proven wrong. I have not made any sort of personal attack on you guys, but if I did, and I took it back, it doesn't mean that what I originally said didn't happen. There is evidence that you immediately doubted that someone couldn't possibly be telling the truth about doing something you hadn't considered. Retracting after you're wrong doesn't mean it didn't happen.

BTW:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/445657/#Comment_445657

Same guy here... agreed and proof :)
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats from all of KøR!
    Well done
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

BTW:

Yeah, absolutely. We immediately questioned the legitimacy of it because it lacked immediate answers and upon being given the correct answers we accepted it without doubt and moved forward. That's called verifying results. You're over exaggerating the extent by which we questioned it, and even further more later in the post I explained to him that creating intros, giving information with the post in the thread, quoting the response he's responding to to provide context and listing the team with the video would go a long way.

It ABSOLUTELY matters if someone backs down. The manner by which you handle yourself as soon as you're corrected or given the information you ask for is the real judge of your character. Asking for proof is just standard. If we all just accepted anything anyone said we'd all be living in a world where everyone thinks Geo Soldier is bugged on his damage and that Furnaces in Shipments have to do with how many crystals you have. Asking for further evidence is just logical. I'm sorry you blindly expect a top guild in the world to take everyone else's word on faith, but it's not that simple. If you post something new and extraordinary and don't ham it up a bit, yeah we're going to ask for more information. So what. That's not a knock on anyone, that's just how the world works.

@Mol_sign ended things with us amicably and has shown no ill will whatsoever, so the fact other people are trying to champion a ridiculous argument that even he hasn't engaged on is just silly. There's nothing here. This is another sad, failed attempt at trying to undermine a positive post about something that has nothing to do with you here. No one cares what you think of us, and we certainly never will either. Toss around your empty insults somewhere else.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

BTW:

lol
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »

Cherry picking single posts out of an entire thread doesn't win arguments. We backed down very quickly, apologized, told @Mol_Sign he had the best P1 we'd seen at the time and encouraged him to post more content. Singling out our original skepticism (which was warranted, by the way) is ignoring the entire post.

Trying to discredit Maraxus, TI or this post in any way by such a cherry pick is not only hypocritical in every sense of the word, but is actually far more condescending and rude than anything we've ever done.

This. It's pretty obvious what's going on here though. I just roll my eyes and laugh at all the free bumps for Mara.
  • Tally27
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Wow could that lord **** be anymore of a jealous crybaby? Wow!! **** much? And it was my idea by the way not your guys. I gave it to him. So you should be thanking me and giving me credit. Lol I'm so glad I have a life
  • Options
    Maraxus, don't worry or care about what other people are saying. It takes top skills to finish phrase 1 entirely, and it's the one who actually does it matter.

Keep up the good work
    Iris

• SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Woo, grats! Ewoks > Pigs
This discussion has been closed.