Grats to Maraxus for soloing P1 T7!

Replies

• Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    SkyCake wrote: »
    Woo, grats! Ewoks > Pigs

I wonder if ewoks taste better than pigs?
  • Maxii
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah absolutely it's a great achievement, very impressive, I don't want to take anything away from that. I just hope you guys think about the way you treat people outside of your group. There were multiple ways to tell it was t7 in the original video, and if you had thought about it, and not made assumptions, you would have realized them, as multiple other posters did in less than a page.
  • Options
    Mara & supporting TI cast...awesome work. Ignore the haters.
  • Options
    Those that can, do. Those that cannot, hate.
  • Options
    So wait...did we establish it was actually a T7 raid? :p
    Whosdaman
    Leader
    American Rebels Guild
    Rancor, we are coming for you...
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Whosdaman wrote: »

The damage in the screenshot showing his single attempt and the push to Phase 2 lines up exactly with Heroic HP totals, so yes.
    109 posts Member
    Options
    How can someone solo T7 P1 and get 1.9 mil when i can solo T5 P1 and get 4.0 mil. Theres something wrong with the math there
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    Thanks @Naecabon

Here was the team compo

http://imgur.com/sKtVS0K
    http://imgur.com/0LbUotg

Some credit goes to @Mol_Sign
    I didnt beleive in his teebo lead with ewoks ... But turned out that with a few adjustments, it could actually be done

And thanks for TI that is an awesome group and with the brainstorming we do together we can make things pretty cool happen :)

Very impressive.
    Do you suggest having a hybrid heal in the group or just straight dos.
  • Options
    5555 wrote: »
    How can someone solo T7 P1 and get 1.9 mil when i can solo T5 P1 and get 4.0 mil. Theres something wrong with the math there

The math is right, total health drops a lot in T7 phases. In fact Phase 1 T7 total health is around 1.875 mil
    Whosdaman
    Leader
    American Rebels Guild
    Rancor, we are coming for you...
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Why did he wait 22 hrs after starting the raid to do his first attack?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »

The damage in the screenshot showing his single attempt and the push to Phase 2 lines up exactly with Heroic HP totals, so yes.

Aaaaaactually its a little more than the total for 1. But solid point none the less.
    {RotE}
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

Aaaaaactually its a little more than the total for 1. But solid point none the less.

Because he spilled over in to P2, you can see a small % missing from the phase.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options

We open raids early before our scheduled raid days so we don't cap out on coins.
    109 posts Member
    Options

We open raids early before our scheduled raid days so we don't cap out on coins.

Makes sense. We had just maxed out a couple days ago
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    This is quite impressive! Congrats Maraxus! And to Mol_Sign, good theory crafting and trail blazing. Not to diminish the feat in any way, unfortunately, it makes the already trivial difficulty of the "Heroic" raid even more trivial. I suppose that is expected at some point, maybe not this early but some point for sure.

but is actually far more condescending and rude than anything we've ever done.
    Actually the most condescending and rude thing I have seen on this forum is the copious use of : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ in my opinion.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    This is quite impressive! Congrats Maraxus! And to Mol_Sign, good theory crafting and trail blazing. Not to diminish the feat in any way, unfortunately, it makes the already trivial difficulty of the "Heroic" raid even more trivial. I suppose that is expected at some point, maybe not this early but some point for sure.

Actually the most condescending and rude thing I have seen on this forum is the copious use of : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ in my opinion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • isreal
    200 posts Member
    Options
    I'm planning to solo the whole game with Barriss and Ugnaught.

Great job, @Maraxus !

• Options

You gave away your secrets !!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I knew one of you wouldn't disappoint. I completely left it open for you there. Way to live up to my opinion of that!!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Congrats! Did you use QGJ's basic attack every time, or the assist attack when you could?
  • isreal
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats! Did you use QGJ's basic attack every time, or the assist attack when you could?

Good question!
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    Options
    isreal wrote: »

Good question!

basic4life*

*please note I am not @Maraxus so I can't be 100% sure, however if the pig has no TM then going with the assist would be better
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    Harmonica wrote: »

Good question!

basic4life*

*please note I am not @Maraxus so I can't be 100% sure, however if the pig has no TM then going with the assist would be better

Not a gambling man! I like to use assist with stealth teebo to see if he calls him.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

scuba wrote: »

Good question!

basic4life*

Not a gambling man! I like to use assist with stealth teebo to see if he calls him.

I call that the "hail marry"...i hold my breath each time
  • Options

Good question!

basic4life*

How do you check if pig has TM or not?
    Also can I do some pattern like 3 basic, 1 assist?
    If one can't tell on status of tm then isn't it safe to just do basic?

Also is it safe to have a hybrid like Lumi in the team or just go straight dps?
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options

Should be able to see the TM bar below his health bar. It's a rough estimate of TM.

Whenever Teebo is stealthed, I go for an assist because there's at least a 50% chance it hits a TM reducer, e.g., teebo or Rex.

Instead of lumi, it's best to have Elder. Provides heal / revive and lots of TM.
  • Fabzorz
    87 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I knew one of you wouldn't disappoint. I completely left it open for you there. Way to live up to my opinion of that!!

Well if you are just gonna softball it out there..
    Star Wars: Galaxy of Supporting Cast Members
  • Options
    Mol_Sign wrote: »

Should be able to see the TM bar below his health bar. It's a rough estimate of TM.

Whenever Teebo is stealthed, I go for an assist because there's at least a 50% chance it hits a TM reducer, e.g., teebo or Rex.

Instead of lumi, it's best to have Elder. Provides heal / revive and lots of TM.

Thanks @Mol_Sign for the insight.
    Sorry I am not at your heroic level but learning for the best.

I am running Tebow, Elder, QGJ, Phasma and Lumi.

Other options I have is Daka, Asajj, Leia, Asoka, Savage, Kylo, Sid, Talia.
    Among these mentioned above who would be good replacement for Lumi.
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options
    Other options I have is Daka, Asajj, Leia, Asoka, Savage, Kylo, Sid, Talia.
    Among these mentioned above who would be good replacement for Lumi.

Talia provides TM on heal. Could be interesting if you used harrowing assault after you've gotten capt isolated, and then every basic hit would add 20% more.

Savage if maxed out (for potency) could work w/ offense down.
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    How many teams did it take? At least 2 since it's not possible yet to do 2 mil damage in p1 with a single squad.

Just count the damage per toon...
This discussion has been closed.