Grats to Maraxus for soloing P1 T7!

Replies

• Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    Hangfire wrote: »
    Awesome, but do we know you did it without using some hidden exploit?

Guilty as charged, i abused turn meter with an undergeared qgj!

Since you haven't posted 20 pages explaining how you did it within the confines of the established rules of the game, I'm going to take your word for it. Nice work.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    Harmonica wrote: »
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    @Maraxus hope you got badly needed full gear piece with that #1.

You are the worst.

You are an appreciator, sir.

Nah @Maraxus I learned today with my teebo 10 double omega, Rex gear 11, phasma triple omega gear 10, Qgj gear 11 double omega, and my elder gear 11 single omega that you needed the guild to give you 2, 3, 4 possibly 12 hours to get the RNG right.

I had one chance and missed fusillade speed down twice in a row that cost me at a million.

Kudos to TI for letting him go at it for so long.

My squad is stronger for a reason. I'm pretty sure I know which of 2-3 buttons to press when.

The future should be fun.

Nonetheless congrats on #1 rewards hardest #1 to get in the game w TI and your world #1 and the much needed rewards.

I might get 3.5 attempts per week. We don't have the Asian alts fired up yet to do 3.8.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options

Since you haven't posted 20 pages explaining how you did it within the confines of the established rules of the game, I'm going to take your word for it. Nice work.

I replied to all question that have been asked since beginning of the thread... All info are there (from me or others).

If you want to try i wish you best of luck! It should boost your damages nicely

If you think its impossible and only acheivable via exploit then shame on me!

I'll survive either way
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options

I replied to all question that have been asked since beginning of the thread... All info are there (from me or others).

I'll survive either way

Not an exploit. Tedious hard RNG work. Guild giving him time.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options

I'll survive either way

I gave it to you man, no strings attached.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

You are the worst.

Nah @Maraxus I learned today with my teebo 10 double omega, Rex gear 11, phasma triple omega gear 10, Qgj gear 11 double omega, and my elder gear 11 single omega that you needed the guild to give you 2, 3, 4 possibly 12 hours to get the RNG right.

I had one chance and missed fusillade speed down twice in a row that cost me at a million.

My squad is stronger for a reason. I'm pretty sure I know which of 2-3 buttons to press when.

Nonetheless congrats on #1 rewards hardest #1 to get in the game w TI and your world #1 and the much needed rewards.

I might get 3.5 attempts per week. We don't have the Asian alts fired up yet to do 3.8.

Took me 4 attempts of 25 to 45 min... And i consistently do more than 75% now (at least for today's 3 raids)

Below one of them @91 %
    mwBSlmM.jpg

So maybe its not the toons but you sir that should learn better the game mechanics instead of spitting on my work and my undergeared team ... That got the job done!

Edit: oops picture upside down... Too lazy to turn it... Its a pain with the iphone...
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    Options
    my teebo 10 double omega, Rex gear 11, phasma triple omega gear 10, Qgj gear 11 double omega, and my elder gear 11 single omega that you needed the guild to give you 2, 3, 4 possibly 12 hours to get the RNG right.

So you were making fun of a tier 8 qgj and that is all you got?

lol

Seriously, I'd Han Solo and shoot first if we ever met. :wink:
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hmm read through some of this. Didn't actually think he was being serious about making fun of someone for their character being at a lower gear level, that would be a pretty lame thing to do considering the rng gear wall.
    Anyhow nice job maraxus 45min trials are the suck. I remember the first t6 raid I spent litterally all day trying to get good rng for the five attempts and thinking oh god why did I ever want raids to come lol
  • Options

I'll survive either way

In light of recent news i think we should consider all of these TI accomplishments questionable until a video of the feat surfaces or we get confirmation that this feat was accomplished in a LEGITIMATE RAID! Raid earned... not manufactured with alt accounts.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options

I'll survive either way

Not an exploit. Tedious hard RNG work. Guild giving him time.

Yeah lot of rng to consistently be above 75%... Or maybe not.

when a lot of ppl actually manage to solo it thanks to the info on this post and you sir with your "maxed team" will continue getting your 1 mil attempt maybe you'll realise that its not all about the gear...

• Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options

You are the worst.

Took me 4 attempts of 25 to 45 min... And i consistently do more than 75% now (at least for today's 3 raids)

Below one of them @91 %
    mwBSlmM.jpg

So maybe its not the toons but you sir that should learn better the game mechanics instead of spitting on my work and my undergeared team ... That got the job done!

Edit: oops picture upside down... Too lazy to turn it... Its a pain with the iphone...

Please come over to my house and press the phone buttons on my team that is much better than yours.

I'm incapable of knowing which of 1-2 TM manipulation buttons is better. Looking at you phasma with two of them. So complex!!!!

Anyone out there emulating. **** it is tedious.

When you press real hard phasma speed down always procs? Dude I need your secrets.

Dude when will you stop making a fool publicly of yourself... I honestly pity you right now.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options

You are the worst.

Below one of them @91 %
    mwBSlmM.jpg

Please come over to my house and press the phone buttons on my team that is much better than yours.

I'm incapable of knowing which of 1-2 TM manipulation buttons is better. Looking at you phasma with two of them. So complex!!!!

When you press real hard phasma speed down always procs? Dude I need your secrets.

Dude when will you stop making a fool publicly of yourself... I honestly pity you right now.

Thank you for your concern. Most of what I say is wry and befitting of a mobile game of minimal consequence. So don't feel too bad for me. "It's gonna be alright"

I have a SWGOH tutor to help me with my better team to achieve your results.

Then go take your lesson and stop poluting this post that people in t5 /t6 tier guild are reading to get advices for having a shot at t7...

Thanks in advance for them... And for me
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options

You are the worst.

Below one of them @91 %
    mwBSlmM.jpg

Thank you for your concern. Most of what I say is wry and befitting of a mobile game of minimal consequence. So don't feel too bad for me. "It's gonna be alright"

I have a SWGOH tutor to help me with my better team to achieve your results.

Then go take your lesson and stop poluting this post that people in t5 /t6 tier guild are reading to get advices for having a shot at t7...

Thanks in advance for them... And for me

I will teach you use of language usage, spelling, and grammar in exchange for which of three buttons to press. We both have some respective inadequacies. Maybe I'll let you have access to my better toons as an ally.

Is your roster on swgoh.gg? I'd very much like to see it.
  • Nonnoace
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Graz on the achieve man. And doing it with no poweruber team but just knowning really well how the sinergies between the characters works is most impressive. Shame that Rex is so important for the sinergies. As a free to play i'm making a team similar (most of our giuld noticed the Teebo utility in that phase some weeks ago) but without rex i have to find a sobstitute tha can work a bit (not searching the solo result :) )
  • MJ_INC
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously impressive work. Going to be a little while before us f2p guys can start to reach these levels unless they move Characters like Rex to a farmable location
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    How close to solo t7 p4? ;)
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    Mol_Sign wrote: »
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    @Mol_Sign glad they have you recognition. You and i discussed variations of this in last thread about soloing T6

You guys (DoE) took solo'ing T6 to a whole new level! @Mofojokers1992 tried to tell everyone about your guys' amazing T6 solos, but people dismissed it (I believe it was referred to in an asinine joke as an MS Paint job). Well, it's here dammit! lol

Can't wait for new raids for new team comp puzzles.

@Mol_Sign
    Well they know now lol, wouldn't be surprised to see others scrambling to build a TM reducing team. :D
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    J0K3R wrote: »
    How close to solo t7 p4? ;)

Havent found a way to solo p4 with the cirrent toons. Rancor tenacity is much higher
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I will tell you a secret... No one cares
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Dario wrote: »

I am sure a lot of people don't care about the acheivement (that's their right!)

A lot of people actually care about being able to put more damage on their p1 attempts.

Hopefully this thread will have helped them by now!
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    Dario wrote: »

I am sure a lot of people don't care about the acheivement (that's their right!)

A lot of people actually care about being able to put more damage on their p1 attempts.

Hopefully this thread will have helped them by now!
    @Maraxus - you should be proud of your accomplishment.
    It's lot of hard work, timing and a well earned roster.
    I am glad we have folks like you and guilds like TI who take the first step and lead with these raids and share the knowledge.

Appreciate that and keep up the good work.
  • Options
    Maraxus, what are your thoughts on using GS or omegad ig86 instead of Ewok Elder to give you an assist every other turn from a probable tm manipulator?
  • Options
    No one cares, its just another cheap cheat from Team Low Instinct, you guys couldnt even found out about the teboo lead on your own.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    Exploited to gain currency, then just copied the previously maligned strategy from Mol_Sign.

I don't see any need for congratulations. All "exploits" by this guild are discredited in my eyes.
  • scuba
    14185 posts Member
    Options
    amusedam_1 wrote: »
    Maraxus, what are your thoughts on using GS or omegad ig86 instead of Ewok Elder to give you an assist every other turn from a probable tm manipulator?

@Maraxus will probably give you a great answer.

but here is my take on it. I have been running this team for a while (T6, 5's instead of Phasma, T7 same team). My experience is that elder is very essential to this mix, more so in T7 than T6. First he speeds up Teebo with his Basic attack and at level 8 he speeds up the entire team. Faster team more TMR chances. T7 unlike T6 and below the captain is going to get turns and your characters are going to get hit and possibly killed. Elder can revive, as long as they did not die being deathmarked, and he can heal, QGJ will need this as he has no health steal.
  • scuba
    14185 posts Member
    Options
    Nonnoace wrote: »
    Graz on the achieve man. And doing it with no poweruber team but just knowning really well how the sinergies between the characters works is most impressive. Shame that Rex is so important for the sinergies. As a free to play i'm making a team similar (most of our giuld noticed the Teebo utility in that phase some weeks ago) but without rex i have to find a sobstitute tha can work a bit (not searching the solo result :) )

I would suggest looking at G10 Chewbacca with Basic Level 8. May not solo it but should be an OK replacement for Rex.
    G10 Potency is 110%
    55% Chance to remove 50% TM.

I have played around with him at G9 and TMR processes decent amount just resisted more with only 70% potency.
  • Lasserini
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Or Ewok Scout instead of Rex.
    60% potency is low, but compared to Chewie he hits harder and much much faster
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Wow
  • Options
    Congratulations @Maraxus on your theory crafting and your willingness to share it.
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    Maraxus, one of our members here in TI, has long had a goal - to completely solo all of P1 on the Heroic difficulty of the Rancor Raid. Today, after many many attempts and plenty of frustration, he successfully did it, using just ONE Squad!

Grats to Maraxus for this pretty cool accomplishment! I'm sure he's lurking out there somewhere and will gladly share a few details about the feat.

Definition of solo.. ALONE he used multiple accounts that is hardly alone..

I could ask my friends for their login info and play as them.. STILL not a solo accomplishment..

Besides this is another exploit of RAID if you are by yourself you are defacto First second and third and all other standings...

This is hardly an "achievement" its a cheat.. RAID should require contribution from multiple sources not just one, admitting a loophole is not admirable at all.

This discussion has been closed.