A New and Improved Direction for TeamSkunk!

Replies

• Options
    LordSkunk wrote: »
    MrGrips wrote: »
    Aw this was moved..

Anyway, you can support the specific action of someone without supporting them as a person, just fyi.

Wow! Well I guess 16+ guilds x 50 members = 800+ members. Let me see if I still have that EA Customer Support number lying around here....

Yep! There it is! I guess we can all call tomorrow to find out why our post about General SWGOH information was moved when other people posts are not. I hope they have a script for that!

You should offer them a free Skunk hoody to expedite your call
  • Options
    Bearmace wrote: »
    Aw this was moved..

Anyway, you can support the specific action of someone without supporting them as a person, just fyi.

Wow! Well I guess 16+ guilds x 50 members = 800+ members. Let me see if I still have that EA Customer Support number lying around here....

Yep! There it is! I guess we can all call tomorrow to find out why our post about General SWGOH information was moved when other people posts are not. I hope they have a script for that!

I just might! Thank you!

• shampoo
    442 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Aw this was moved..

I assume it got moved to guilds because the title of the post states that team skunk is moving in a new direction. Which is kinda like a recruitment post. Dunno, I don't question forum mods, I don't wanna be put in jail lol

• LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Bearmace wrote: »
    Aw this was moved..

I just might! Thank you!

A good investment based on the nearly $2,000,000 a year savings your people will be realizing.
  • Options
    shampoo wrote: »
    Aw this was moved..

I assume it got loved to guilds because the title of the post states that team skunk is moving in a new direction. Which is kinda like a recruitment post. Dunno, I don't question forum mods, I don't wanna be put in jail lol

That's true - might as well capitalize on this unexpected opportunity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfaNdWEwc_0

• LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    @LordSkunk start a new thread on general. Make it less guild oriented. Channel your anger.
  • Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    @LordSkunk start a new thread on general. Make it less guild oriented. Channel your anger.

Angered? This is TeamSkunk now homey!

3b31dfc8e169fe5b32ebef707d3b06ed.jpg

• zaza
    48 posts Member
    Options
    wish i could post pics on my phone have so many good one!!!

find al pacino scarface with cocaine and money and the world is ours under it
  • Options
    YouTube this....

The Wolf of Wall Street-Motivational Speech

These other guilds are our Steve Madden and those phones are our Alt Accounts!!!

THANK YOU STEVE MADDEN!
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, so many political lessons to be seen in one thread. Including smear the messenger if you don't like the message!

Why not start a public guild open to all with simple rules. Two permanent admins to kick folks that don't leave (or rotate through some volunteers). Raid starts on the hr when there is enough coins. Come and go as you please, but everyone still on gets booted after each raid is finalized. Id say it would easily take the top spot and give the guild hoppers somewhere to hop. It gets the point across and should require less organizing.
  • Options
    Kalo wrote: »
    Wow, so many political lessons to be seen in one thread. Including smear the messenger if you don't like the message!

Why not start a public guild open to all with simple rules. Two permanent admins to kick folks that don't leave (or rotate through some volunteers). Raid starts on the hr when there is enough coins. Come and go as you please, but everyone still on gets booted after each raid is finalized. Id say it would easily take the top spot and give the guild hoppers somewhere to hop. It gets the point across and should require less organizing.

A Strategist after my own heart! Love it!
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Oh I forgot the other great silent political maneuver seen here. If you have the power then mute (bury) the message.
  • Options
    Krychek wrote: »
    I bow to our new swgoh overlord

| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    FYI you can edit the original post and move it to General Discussion(or any other section) if you put it in the wrong section.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    WoNYjUy.jpg
    {RotE}
  • Options
    I actually encourage you guys to do this.

1) Because it's a great eye opener towards the imbalance of guild hopping

and

2) Because you need all the help you can get.
  • Options
    Mingepoker wrote: »
    What a useless childish post!!!

What TI did has absolutely no effect on anyone in the game. It doesn't take anything of what the other players have achieved. There isn't even a reward for being at the top of the leader board. So no big deal at all.

Concerning the fact that they might have said that some people were "scrubs" just lol. There are a lot more words in the English language that are a lot more shocking than scrubs. So just get over it.

I'm part of a guild who left the Teamskunk community one week after the launch of the Rancor. We left because the guy is a megalomaniac who wouldn't listen to any of "his guilds"' leaders and centralise everything on one discord server just because he wanted to keep an eye on everything that was said by 600+ people.
    All that mattered at some point was for him to try to get people on Patreon and sell merchandising with his logo on. That really is trying to make money out of thin air.

So now, what you are saying, dear Lord Skunk, is that you have 800+ minions ready to work towards gathering guild currency for ONE main guild?
    Well, I can see that your case of megalomania has improved a lot lol.

And for the pathetic sentence "I'm doing this for you SWGOH community", please don't pretend that you are a knight in shining armour willing to take a hit to save the entire world from being dominated by an evil guild who has committed the horrendous crime of cumulating 200 raid points more than the rest of the top leader board.

Well I think I'm done here. For goodness sake. Stop whining and get a life.

Love <3
  • Options
    Go for it Skunk boss!
    U deserve it, if u can manage 16 guilds and do this all for free, maybe the devs wake up one Day. +111111111
  • Options
    I didn't read all after enjoying your fantastic post :)

But you only did show the possibilities of Team Skunk (btw thank you for your channels what help the entire community). We live in a globalized world so what if all guilds support team Skunk? "It's a trap", a german guild with four wings will help you with that fantastic plan so we can make 200*4 alt acc's and give you the coins...

You are so right. It is a game and what is more important than to be #1? EA will surely understand that!

Greetings from Germany
    Blue
    Blue It's a trap - German guild - It's a trap Black
  • Options
    I didn't read all after enjoying your fantastic post :)

But you only did show the possibilities of Team Skunk (btw thank you for your channels what help the entire community). We live in a globalized world so what if all guilds support team Skunk? "It's a trap", a german guild with four wings will help you with that fantastic plan so we can make 200*4 alt acc's and give you the coins...

You are so right. It is a game and what is more important than to be #1? EA will surely understand that!

Greetings from Germany
    Blue

+1 we create all more Accounts for u skunk need 10 raids a Day :D
  • Options
    Nice Post
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Why only 2 accounts per person. You have to think bigger!

With virtual box and remix os you can give to each member a ready configured android. They just have to copy and paste it and create some google accounts. So you can easily create a lot of alt accounts in different timezones.

Only 2 accounts is a joke!
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    FYI you can edit the original post and move it to General Discussion(or any other section) if you put it in the wrong section.

It was posted in general but someone decided to move it out of there and into here. I wonder why?

• Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

It was posted in general but someone decided to move it out of there and into here. I wonder why?

It must be a moderators mistake.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    I've been following this discussion for quite a while and I think Skunk just solved this one. If he uses his swgoh army to do this he kind of breaks the system.

Awesome way to solve this problem!
  • LordSkunk
    173 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @Drake23 Surprisingly no my friend. This all kinda feels like an old movie I once saw where there was an Evil Empire that tried to crush a small rag tag group of Rebels...

Us:
    Luke-Leia-Han-star-wars.jpg

VS.

Them:
    Galactic-Empire_ee15e2e7.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1200%2C675&width=768

• Options
    KungMamma wrote: »
    I've been following this discussion for quite a while and I think Skunk just solved this one. If he uses his swgoh army to do this he kind of breaks the system.

Awesome way to solve this problem!

@KungMamma How come you are always beatin' up on my lil squad arena team with your Droids? :(
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully this will happen:

ewok-1_21813715.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C800%2C534
    Drake23, Its a trap