A New and Improved Direction for TeamSkunk!

12346Next

Replies

• V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hey all,

I am a member of one of the Team Skunks guild...and I can say without a doubt..I will not be one of those creating an alt account etc. nor do i agree with any of this or the actions taken by Skunk or what he is "trying to do"..

so that 800 just became one less ..so make it 799

Sincerely
    Rangerj1999
    Team Skunk PSI

If you're going to be in TeamSkunk you have to drink the Kool-Aid bro'.

giphy.gif

Lol. I've been in Team Skunk Alpha since day one. I disagree with the officers all the time. They always listen and i always have a voice in decisions.
    Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on
  • BreakingFrauds
    8 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Anyone who is operating under the misapprehension that skunk affected any change is diluted. The abject sycophants throwing up victory slogans because someone decided to throw a public, infantile conniption fit on the same day that people knew Jesse was going to announce guild changes have demonstrated their intellectual defects. Anyone who has passed the 3rd grade can see that most updates are done on a Friday and purposely timing some basic math skills at the 11th hour to give the illusion of success. Simply having a live stream to pat yourself on the back for a single post is not evidence of bringing about change. The dev's were announcing those exact changes regardless of what skunk did. The fact that people think that he did anything proves their credulity and would likely fall for the coin-behind-the-ear trick. To "flex" and strut around like victors when the work was done long before Skunk launched this pathetic thread is going to come back against you.

Skunknation has a leader that cheated and defrauded far worse than guild hopping and alt accounts and the proof will be made public very shortly. The arrogance and conceit displayed by a YouTuber, trying to exploit his own followers for money, with a small subscriber base will be the downfall of this charlatan.

The weak and credulous are the only ones that can truly believe that he is the sole reason for the dev's capitulation.
  • Options
    Lol at Breaking Frauds making his account at 5:48 today.
  • Options
    Lol at you thinking that means anything.
  • Options
    Anyone who is operating under the misapprehension that skunk affected any change is diluted. The abject sycophants throwing up victory slogans because someone decided to throw a public, infantile conniption fit on the same day that people knew Jesse was going to announce guild changes have demonstrated their intellectual defects. Anyone who has passed the 3rd grade can see that most updates are done on a Friday and purposely timing some basic math skills at the 11th hour to give the illusion of success. Simply having a live stream to pat yourself on the back for a single post is not evidence of bringing about change. The dev's were announcing those exact changes regardless of what skunk did. The fact that people think that he did anything proves their credulity and would likely fall for the coin-behind-the-ear trick. To "flex" and strut around like victors when the work was done long before Skunk launched this pathetic thread is going to come back against you.

+1
  • Options

I'm not the person hiding. You're real good at those alt accounts. Even on the forums.
  • BreakingFrauds
    8 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

I'm not the person hiding. You're real good at those alt accounts. Even on the forums.

Patience.

I'm glad you aren't hiding, though. Just a weird real name to have, V1p3rdyn4sty

• Options
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you think you are going to open my eyes about something? Nothing suprises me. What? Skunk has an ego lol. Omg no! I'm leaving the guild immediately!
  • Options
    Don't care what you do.
  • Options
    Don't care what you do.

I think you need a hug dude
  • Options

Skunknation has a leader that cheated and defrauded far worse than guild hopping and alt accounts and the proof will be made public very shortly. The arrogance and conceit displayed by a YouTuber, trying to exploit his own followers for money, with a small subscriber base will be the downfall of this charlatan.

The weak and credulous are the only ones that can truly believe that he is the sole reason for the dev's capitulation.

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will do.

I do not mind the rant of the post, it is the word usage that makes my eyes bleed a bit
    The Alliance - Alpha. IGN Clintman.
    Are you in my Arena Shard? Want to join our Discord PVP channel? PM me.
  • Options
    No hugs.

End
  • Options
    No hugs.

End

How about a hardy handshake?