A New and Improved Direction for TeamSkunk!

Replies

• zaza
    48 posts Member
    Options
    exactly why we are trying to make a change for everyone but sometimes you got to fight fire with fire
  • icyhot090608
    173 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Was going to post funny picture. Bbcode not working? Cries in n00b. Go team skunk!
  • Options
    shampoo wrote: »
    MrGrips wrote: »
    Mingepoker wrote: »
    What a useless childish post!!!

What TI did has absolutely no effect on anyone in the game. It doesn't take anything of what the other players have achieved. There isn't even a reward for being at the top of the leader board. So no big deal at all.

Concerning the fact that they might have said that some people were "scrubs" just lol. There are a lot more words in the English language that are a lot more shocking than scrubs. So just get over it.

I'm part of a guild who left the Teamskunk community one week after the launch of the Rancor. We left because the guy is a megalomaniac who wouldn't listen to any of "his guilds"' leaders and centralise everything on one discord server just because he wanted to keep an eye on everything that was said by 600+ people.
    All that mattered at some point was for him to try to get people on Patreon and sell merchandising with his logo on. That really is trying to make money out of thin air.

So now, what you are saying, dear Lord Skunk, is that you have 800+ minions ready to work towards gathering guild currency for ONE main guild?
    Well, I can see that your case of megalomania has improved a lot lol.

And for the pathetic sentence "I'm doing this for you SWGOH community", please don't pretend that you are a knight in shining armour willing to take a hit to save the entire world from being dominated by an evil guild who has committed the horrendous crime of cumulating 200 raid points more than the rest of the top leader board.

Well I think I'm done here. For goodness sake. Stop whining and get a life.

+1 nailed it lol
    I especially liked the part about selling skunk merchandise

You can attack his character of whatever, but the action he's is pretty fullproof solid (provided he can do it ;) ) and good for fixing game mechanics so....

Oh I'm not attacking anyone's character at all. I just liked @Mingepoker post, especially since it was a former skunkite/ skunkette , whatever you would call a skunk follower. Cheers

Whats up with you guys and all the pictures of women as profile pics? Is it so you can post on the forums and please yourself at the same time??
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Surgii wrote: »
    @Goosy you know what it is, but I dont advertise real name of service.
    Ill take it for sincere question from you -its one of largest crowdfunding sites for artists and creators

I never heard of it but I looked it up and i think skunk is delusional lol

• Smite
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Mingepoker wrote: »
    What a useless childish post!!!

What TI did has absolutely no effect on anyone in the game. It doesn't take anything of what the other players have achieved. There isn't even a reward for being at the top of the leader board. So no big deal at all.

Concerning the fact that they might have said that some people were "scrubs" just lol. There are a lot more words in the English language that are a lot more shocking than scrubs. So just get over it.

I'm part of a guild who left the Teamskunk community one week after the launch of the Rancor. We left because the guy is a megalomaniac who wouldn't listen to any of "his guilds"' leaders and centralise everything on one discord server just because he wanted to keep an eye on everything that was said by 600+ people.
    All that mattered at some point was for him to try to get people on Patreon and sell merchandising with his logo on. That really is trying to make money out of thin air.

So now, what you are saying, dear Lord Skunk, is that you have 800+ minions ready to work towards gathering guild currency for ONE main guild?
    Well, I can see that your case of megalomania has improved a lot lol.

And for the pathetic sentence "I'm doing this for you SWGOH community", please don't pretend that you are a knight in shining armour willing to take a hit to save the entire world from being dominated by an evil guild who has committed the horrendous crime of cumulating 200 raid points more than the rest of the top leader board.

Well I think I'm done here. For goodness sake. Stop whining and get a life.

+1

And btw, with 800+ minions in all of your guilds who are the rebels now?
  • Options
    Hey all,

I am a member of one of the Team Skunks guild...and I can say without a doubt..I will not be one of those creating an alt account etc. nor do i agree with any of this or the actions taken by Skunk or what he is "trying to do"..

so that 800 just became one less ..so make it 799

Sincerely
    Rangerj1999
    Team Skunk PSI
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I am a member of one of the Team Skunks guild...and I can say without a doubt..I will not be one of those creating an alt account etc. nor do i agree with any of this or the actions taken by Skunk or what he is "trying to do"..

Sincerely
    Rangerj1999
    Team Skunk PSI

Does this mean you won't be renewing the monthly subscription?

• Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Where this starts creating an imbalance in the game is when the f2p teams do
    Hey all,

Sincerely
    Rangerj1999
    Team Skunk PSI

strong first post.
  • Options
    I like this, the only way to show how broken this is... they do nothing against TI, maybe now they do something?

One more thing, you speak about "other Guilds who do this" ?! We its a trap red saved coins to be on top no glitching from our side ^_*

Greetz
  • Options
    1. Complain about not having enough resources.
    2. Complain about being able to obtain said resources.
    3. When life gives you lemons.
  • Options
    Hey all,

Sincerely
    Rangerj1999
    Team Skunk PSI

If you're going to be in TeamSkunk you have to drink the Kool-Aid bro'.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    EwokJedi1 wrote: »
    1. Complain about not having enough resources.
    2. Complain about being able to obtain said resources.
    3. When life gives you lemons.

When life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life's face as hard as you can.
  • Options
    When life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life's face as hard as you can.

Life will always have the haves and have nots, just a matter of perspective.
  • Options
    Point is everybody can do this, just like guild hopping. It is more F2P than anything in this game. Point is that this self proclaimed people defender is using it for his personal promotion. This topic is here 3 days now since TI said -yes, we are doing this and make your own decisions about it. 3 days!!!! it tells how dedicated skunk is to this game observing it just now.
    And one more thing, do u really thing this is game breaking??? Have you ever played MMOs?
    How do you think this game is going to evolve? Do you think new players who start 6 months from now will find same obstacles we are? One big NO! Game will speed track them.
    In WoW you can get max lvl character instantly I am told. In old days you had to grind big time to get to that point.
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    Surgii wrote: »
    Point is everybody can do this, just like guild hopping. It is more F2P than anything in this game. Point is that this self proclaimed people defender is using it for his personal promotion. This topic is here 3 days now since TI said -yes, we are doing this and make your own decisions about it. 3 days!!!! it tells how dedicated skunk is to this game observing it just now.
    And one more thing, do u really thing this is game breaking??? Have you ever played MMOs?
    How do you think this game is going to evolve? Do you think new players who start 6 months from now will find same obstacles we are? One big NO! Game will speed track them.
    In WoW you can get max lvl character instantly I am told. In old days you had to grind big time to get to that point.

This game already has a speed track in the form of a single buy power-up. Great value too!
  • Options
    Hey all,

Sincerely
    Rangerj1999
    Team Skunk PSI

Does this mean you won't be renewing the monthly subscription?

His accountant is going to have to re-do the numbers again...
  • Options
    Guys we have members of TS and TI that are very friendly and this is not necessary. Whatever is done is done but let's move on. The real problem here is the broken mechanic in the game and i think the main reason for Skunks post even though it became more than that is to get the mechanic fixed. From what you guys have said you'd like to see it fixed too so let's work together to get that done instead of butting heads like children. The players need to stick together if we really want to get a message accross. I personally was looking forward to competing with you guys for rank 1 this month but now that it's no longer possible let's fix this so next month can be a good race. Hopefully they can even give us an alternate way to earn guild bank so people can pull ahead based on performance and effort!
  • Options
    Remon_Azab wrote: »
    Guys we have members of TS and TI that are very friendly and this is not necessary. Whatever is done is done but let's move on. The real problem here is the broken mechanic in the game and i think the main reason for Skunks post even though it became more than that is to get the mechanic fixed. From what you guys have said you'd like to see it fixed too so let's work together to get that done instead of butting heads like children. The players need to stick together if we really want to get a message accross. I personally was looking forward to competing with you guys for rank 1 this month but now that it's no longer possible let's fix this so next month can be a good race. Hopefully they can even give us an alternate way to earn guild bank so people can pull ahead based on performance and effort!

Amen brother!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm shouldn't Team Instinct be praising Team Skunk for pushing the boundaries of the game and using whatever means necessary to gain a competitive edge? I think I read an article about it somewhere..
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Hmm shouldn't Team Instinct be praising Team Skunk for pushing the boundaries of the game and using whatever means necessary to gain a competitive edge? I think I read an article about it somewhere..

We totally will.. if they actually do it. Right now it seems more talk than show :) I see TI at 2000 on the leaderboard, Team Skunk gamma is at 1200.... push the boundaries and then we can talk :)
  • Macew1ndow
    16 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Seeing other people getting that "slight" edge due to guild hoping isn't frustrating "at all"...

https://imgur.com/gallery/GBFMz
  • Macew1ndow
    16 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    :(
    Post edited by Macew1ndow on
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    LordSkunk wrote: »
    This tweet leads me to believe you already felt being #1 was super important :)

Also, to be fair, your math was a little wrong. Order 66 nailed it on how to maximize everything, and they still are. Teamskunk is 200 behind them. Order 66 set the bar on how to nail the math and kill it out of the gate.

I would love to see you do this though. That would be a serious alt factory!

I love this pic. Can anyone guess why?

Also, I totally forgot about this tweet from 10 days ago. Interesting, and kind of a little creepy, you didn't...?

Alt Factories are for SCRUBS! We roll with Alt Conglomerates, son!

You are lord skunk, THE Lord Skunk, I really doubt you forgot about a tweet you posted congratulating yourself... I really doubt it :)

And what ever you want to call it, I would love to see you do it. That's the thing, talking about it is one thing, doing it is another. It takes time and effort...I will look into becoming a patron to help support your alt efforts!

I feel sorry for you. It must be such an epic effort to stop by electronics shop and buy android for $20, and then setup its TZ to Brazil, Ukraine or other TZ different from that of your main account. You have my respect for going to such length to be top player.

Honestly, I would support a petition to give all of you guys knighthood in this game.

Respectfully yours,
    A scrub.
  • Options
    @LordSkunk i gues your Posting here even it was trolling opened the eyes of this EA they will change this unfair stuff this week, ty man u are a hero.
  • Options
    Whatever anyone wants to think about Skunk aside, something seems to have gotten the devs attention, after hundreds of OTHER posts/threads did not.

Well played sir, well played.
  • zaza
    48 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    have a good day
    Post edited by zaza on
  • Options
    The damage is already done. Now they will cut the access for other players while the ones that took advantage of it keep the rewards. Don't expect that 7* Han to disappear, and the owner will be laughing at everybody for weeks until somebody else can obtain one.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    LordSkunk wrote: »
    This tweet leads me to believe you already felt being #1 was super important :)

Also, to be fair, your math was a little wrong. Order 66 nailed it on how to maximize everything, and they still are. Teamskunk is 200 behind them. Order 66 set the bar on how to nail the math and kill it out of the gate.

I would love to see you do this though. That would be a serious alt factory!

I love this pic. Can anyone guess why?

Also, I totally forgot about this tweet from 10 days ago. Interesting, and kind of a little creepy, you didn't...?

Alt Factories are for SCRUBS! We roll with Alt Conglomerates, son!

You are lord skunk, THE Lord Skunk, I really doubt you forgot about a tweet you posted congratulating yourself... I really doubt it :)

And what ever you want to call it, I would love to see you do it. That's the thing, talking about it is one thing, doing it is another. It takes time and effort...I will look into becoming a patron to help support your alt efforts!

I feel sorry for you. It must be such an epic effort to stop by electronics shop and buy android for $20, and then setup its TZ to Brazil, Ukraine or other TZ different from that of your main account. You have my respect for going to such length to be top player.

Honestly, I would support a petition to give all of you guys knighthood in this game.

Respectfully yours,
    A scrub.

Good post. Also anyone who doesn't know. Listen to this guy when he gives advice on raids. Extremely smart.

ws7lad.gif

xabeb.jpg