T7 P1 Solo Clear 100% FTP - Congrats Kordolin!

Prev13
Mol_Sign
142 posts Member
edited June 2016
While I've been working on Rex comps in my guild (American Rebels), @Kordolin has been having great success with his FTP ewok comp. He has successfully solo'd Heroic Tier Phase 1 with a completely FTP team! He's actually been rather close for the last few weeks, and has in fact given me many ideas for my Rex comp despite my insistence of jawa over phasma (I still like Jawa ... he will prevail).

In any case, without further discussion, here's a link to his video demonstrating how to completely clear Heroic Tier Phase 1 with a FTP team!

Enjoy!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hherst8MOnM

@Kordolin Team Comp: (G10+Scanner) Teebo (l), (G10) Ewok Elder, (G10+Scanner) Ewok Scout, (G11) QGJ, (G10) Phasma

Replies

• LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    Nice @Mol_Sign first in to congrats both you guys!!
  • Shaakti
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Options
    Congratulations! Keep them vids coming @Mol_Sign
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I'm glad I was finally able to do it.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome! So ewok scout can get the job done?
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats.... Was scout maxed in potency as well?
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Boy you guys keep one-upping everybody. Congrats. Very impressive
  • Options
    All characters are max gear
    Omegas:
    Teebo- basic, stealth, leader
    Scout - basic
    Elder - basic
    Phasma - basic, VM, slow
    QGJ - basic
  • Wildcat
    430 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the video!
  • Boycey
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats Kordolin! Great achievement
  • Options
    @Kordolin @Mol_Sign Congrats :smile: great achievements. Most important of all, you guys are sharing these information.
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options
    ChaosDoom wrote: »
    @Kordolin @Mol_Sign Congrats :smile: great achievements. Most important of all, you guys are sharing these information.

Whatever information or videos we do make, we share on the Tier 7 Raid Strategy Post on Reddit. That way it's organized for people to test out different comps and share the information with the community.
  • Options
    Would Chirpa fit in this squad?
  • Options
    You can definitely use Chirpa, but it is not as effective. My best attempt was swapping chirpa out for phasma. I did about 60% damage to the captain
  • Options
    Great vid - thanks for sharing and congrats!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Congrats!! I was curious if scout could replace Rex with scanner. I will be attempting 100% with Chewy (gr11 + omega basic) Tuesday. Hopefully he'll be a viable option too. Im all for these f2p comps!
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Kordolin wrote: »

Nice work!!! Curious about how many attempts you needed. I have better than maraxus' (better elder and Qgj) squad and a Nubian seven for scout and omegas for scout basic away from having yours. But I don't wanna ask my guild to let me hammer away a solo.

Is this a reliable RNG independent thing?

My best is 35pct left on the captain w three tries.

• Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Told ya @Maraxus :P Ewok Scout 4tw!

This is good stuff! I omega'd my Scout and regretted it but then theorized with a scanner he could match Rex and be useful again. You've given me the proof I need!
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »

Nice work!!! Curious about how many attempts you needed. I have better than maraxus' (better elder and Qgj) squad and a Nubian seven for scout and omegas for scout basic away from having yours. But I don't wanna ask my guild to let me hammer away a solo.

I cannot count how many times you've made the point of saying "I have better than Maraxus but i can't quite seem to replicate his results, it must be the fact I'm not begging for more tries. Yeah, that's it."

Give it a rest man.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options

Congrats dude... I just took ewok scout to max gear and was about to try it on my next P1 ;)

Ill be able to see which one of both works better... Rex or scout, but in anycase congratulation on the solo... Welcome to the club :) !
  • Options
    wow

great job
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »

This is good stuff! I omega'd my Scout and regretted it but then theorized with a scanner he could match Rex and be useful again. You've given me the proof I need!

@Naecabon

Yes and i actually remember ES was my best ftp guess to finish T7 heroic

Maraxus wrote: »
    Great job Max. Don't have Rex, any other sub suggestions?

Thing is rex is crucial here... U canno solo p1 (at least i think) once captain get enraged.

As image below shows, i finished one turn before he would get enraged... After too much depends on rng to have chance to do real damages

kQ7zI5Gh.jpg

U cannot prevent captain from getting enraged without some good tm manipulation.

Rex does tm up and tm down. I dont see really good other alternatives (for now at least).

I'll sleep on it and try to see if i can come up with something good.
    Easiest bet would be EWok scout but he only does tm down not tm up.

And obviously dengar... But that will take a while .. Since no way to 7* him now
  • Options

It was my 4th long attempt of the day. I had about 10-12 one minute or less attempts. It was probably about 3 hours of actual gameplay before I got the perfect attempt in.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options

@Naecabon

Thing is rex is crucial here... U canno solo p1 (at least i think) once captain get enraged.

As image below shows, i finished one turn before he would get enraged... After too much depends on rng to have chance to do real damages

kQ7zI5Gh.jpg

U cannot prevent captain from getting enraged without some good tm manipulation.

Rex does tm up and tm down. I dont see really good other alternatives (for now at least).

And obviously dengar... But that will take a while .. Since no way to 7* him now

Chewy as well....more potency
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options

It was my 4th long attempt of the day. I had about 10-12 one minute or less attempts. It was probably about 3 hours of actual gameplay before I got the perfect attempt in.

Perfect info thanks !!!!
  • Options
    Wayne? It a teamgame not a solo Raid.. so..
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

@Naecabon

kQ7zI5Gh.jpg

Imo, Chewie is to slow and doesn't get all the extra turns from Elder and teebo.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

@Naecabon

kQ7zI5Gh.jpg

Imo, Chewie is to slow and doesn't get all the extra turns from Elder and teebo.

True...but taunt makes up for that. He can take a ton a hits during each henchman wave. I just omega his Basic and will attempt Tuesday.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

I cannot count how many times you've made the point of saying "I have better than Maraxus but i can't quite seem to replicate his results, it must be the fact I'm not begging for more tries. Yeah, that's it."

Give it a rest man.

Sorry ?? For having a better squad. My bad.
  • Options
    @Kordolin

Well done, well done indeed!
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net