T7 P1 Solo Clear 100% FTP - Congrats Kordolin!

Replies

• Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Very well played, bro! Thanks also for sharing the video with the community!
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Just to be clear, @Kordolin had this comp in mind from day one on our T7 raids. He's the one who gave me the idea of teebo w/ scanner to try out in the first place, ignoring what "experts" in the community had been saying about teebo. Let's not even talk about scout because scout doesn't even have the potency of teebo.

Since we don't do any guild hopping or alt farming it takes a longer time for us to get gear, so Kord didn't have Teebo maxed out until a week after we started T7 raids. In that time, he was using a Chirpa lead (note that he had Phasma a while back as well, and this was the earliest T7 run when we were first learning about P1 (Chirpa had better days :smile:)):

nA5mJHo.jpg

We've been having this friendly inter-competition between comps, while at the same time we share our findings with each other. While I'll still be trying to complete this solo with Jawa, I'm really looking forward to new raids, i.e., new puzzles to solve!
  • Options
    That is awesome results!
  • Options
    @Kordolin
    Well done and a great way to answer people moaning about whales/money etc
  • Options
    Incredible! Congratulations!!

• Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    Well done - FTP ewoks are the answer to everything....!
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Mol_Sign wrote: »
    Just to be clear, @Kordolin had this comp in mind from day one on our T7 raids. He's the one who gave me the idea of teebo w/ scanner to try out in the first place, ignoring what "experts" in the community had been saying about teebo. Let's not even talk about scout because scout doesn't even have the potency of teebo.

Since we don't do any guild hopping or alt farming it takes a longer time for us to get gear, so Kord didn't have Teebo maxed out until a week after we started T7 raids. In that time, he was using a Chirpa lead (note that he had Phasma a while back as well, and this was the earliest T7 run when we were first learning about P1 (Chirpa had better days :smile:)):

nA5mJHo.jpg

We've been having this friendly inter-competition between comps, while at the same time we share our findings with each other. While I'll still be trying to complete this solo with Jawa, I'm really looking forward to new raids, i.e., new puzzles to solve!

Get over guild hopping already... You sound like a broken record with it...

If you cant figure it by now that it doesnt have any influence on soloing T7 or not, you are loosing all credibility.

So yeah congrats to Kord, but dont tarnish this post, his acheivement going again and again on this same silly subject that has nothing to do with it.

If you want to talk about it go argue with fully maxed geared peoples... Not here
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maraxus wrote: »

nA5mJHo.jpg

If you cant figure it by now that it doesnt have any influence on soloing T7 or not, you are loosing all credibility.

So yeah congrats to Kord, but dont tarnish this post, his acheivement going again and again on this same silly subject that has nothing to do with it.

If you want to talk about it go argue with fully maxed geared peoples... Not here

I really don't believe that was a shot in your direction. He was simply stating they grew together and discussed comp possibilities and experimented as a guild. Leave it at that.
  • Options
    Awesome job, Kord! Gratz man!
  • Options

nA5mJHo.jpg

What are you talking about here? You're completely off subject due to your ego or something? Or, if you want to keep embarrassing yourself, go right ahead. We've simply stated that we tried different comps, and Kord was one the first to stay true to the ewoks (Chirpa then Teebo lead, Scout for -TM, etc.). Don't try and create controversial in our thread. Go somewhere else, please.
  • Options
    Great job, very impressed.
    Iris
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    @GWHITJR3
    Since we don't do any guild hopping or alt farming

Then maybe learn to read... Im not the one mentioning guild hopping etc...

I agree it totally off subject and why i asked him to not mention it.

End of story
  • Options
    @GWHITJR3

End of story

He was just stating that our guild doesn't do that. He wasn't pointing fingers. The fact that you even pointed it out shows that you feel guilty or are atleast ashamed that you do it.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Kordolin wrote: »
    @GWHITJR3

End of story

He was just stating that our guild doesn't do that. He wasn't pointing fingers. The fact that you even pointed it out shows that you feel guilty or are atleast ashamed that you do it.

So why mention it if it has no reason to be here...? Hence why i asked to get over it ;).

Anyway while i have your attention i do want to say congratulation for the full FTP team. It should encourage even more people to try to do it! Kudos :)
  • Options
    @GWHITJR3

End of story

So why mention it if it has no reason to be here...? Hence why i asked to get over it ;).

Anyway while i have your attention i do want to say congratulation for the full FTP team. It should encourage even more people to try to do it! Kudos :)

I think you missed the whole point of what I was saying. He was just stating our guild doesn't do it. He wasn't calling out any other guilds.

Thank you for the congratz though. I hope it helps other people do it as well.
  • scuba
    14157 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    Naecabon wrote: »
    Told ya @Maraxus :P Ewok Scout 4tw!

This is good stuff! I omega'd my Scout and regretted it but then theorized with a scanner he could match Rex and be useful again. You've given me the proof I need!

@Naecabon

Yes and i actually remember ES was my best ftp guess to finish T7 heroic

Great job Max. Don't have Rex, any other sub suggestions?

Thing is rex is crucial here... U canno solo p1 (at least i think) once captain get enraged.

As image below shows, i finished one turn before he would get enraged... After too much depends on rng to have chance to do real damages

kQ7zI5Gh.jpg

U cannot prevent captain from getting enraged without some good tm manipulation.

Rex does tm up and tm down. I dont see really good other alternatives (for now at least).

I'll sleep on it and try to see if i can come up with something good.
    Easiest bet would be EWok scout but he only does tm down not tm up.

And obviously dengar... But that will take a while .. Since no way to 7* him now

Chewy as well....more potency

Imo, Chewie is to slow and doesn't get all the extra turns from Elder and teebo.

Poor Chewbacca no love.

Scout gets more from elder basic but Chewy does get a speed gain. Scout gets 25%, Chewy would get 10%
    Both get same TM gain from Teebo leader ability.

Also Congrats!
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats again I been theory crafting a little bit and when you guys say chirpa doesn't really work to finish phase 1 is that from bad rng in your trys or just no way possible. In theory seems the added synergy with ewoks would get Teebo and ewok scout more shots with there basics. My thoughts were to sub chirpa for QGJ I know he's great reliable tm reduce just seems like added turns from Teebo and elder and ewok scout would out weigh QGJ. I believe when you say 60 percent was your best using Chirpa but was that from bad rng and limited attempts . Thanks again and congrats all FTP is amazing and added bonus that you play game as it was intended . I hope you share more of your adventures playing watching the video was a absolute treat.
  • Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    Congrats again I been theory crafting a little bit and when you guys say chirpa doesn't really work to finish phase 1 is that from bad rng in your trys or just no way possible. In theory seems the added synergy with ewoks would get Teebo and ewok scout more shots with there basics. My thoughts were to sub chirpa for QGJ I know he's great reliable tm reduce just seems like added turns from Teebo and elder and ewok scout would out weigh QGJ. I believe when you say 60 percent was your best using Chirpa but was that from bad rng and limited attempts . Thanks again and congrats all FTP is amazing and added bonus that you play game as it was intended . I hope you share more of your adventures playing watching the video was a absolute treat.

It's definitely possible. I'm going to work on getting higher with chirpa now that I've finished the full clear with this group. GRAAHLAPALOOZA on reddit has had some success with a teebo, phasma, Elder, Chirpa, qgj comp.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks for all of this again and please keep us updated . With all the stupidity going on lately was refreshing to see this . I know my guild was talking and trying break down why this was so good and just doing that was a lot of fun . Best we have if remembering right is Lordalvert yesterday he may chime in and correct me lol but 1.4 million damage phase 1.
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Scout gets more from elder basic but Chewy does get a speed gain. Scout gets 25%, Chewy would get 10%

Chewie gains TM from Phasma and Elder. He doesn't hit hard, but with higher potency than scout, he could be interesting to see over the longer run. Higher potency, slower speed vs lower potency, higher speed.

What is the speed of capt?
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options

Chewie gains TM from Phasma and Elder. He doesn't hit hard, but with higher potency than scout, he could be interesting to see over the longer run. Higher potency, slower speed vs lower potency, higher speed.

Capt speed is right below rex (140) because rex goes before him. and i think it is higher than my g8 qgj that has 137 speed (i will double check at my next raid) this would put captain speed between 137 and 140
  • Options

Capt speed is right below rex (140) because rex goes before him. and i think it is higher than my g8 qgj that has 137 speed (i will double check at my next raid) this would put captain speed between 137 and 140

It would be nice to know the Captain's speed - but hard to calculate as he gains 5% tm whenever he takes damage. I wonder if anyone has figured this out?
  • methoss1004
    148 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I figured it out...
    Post edited by methoss1004 on
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

That makes sense. Both the guard and capt go before jawa (133 speed) but after Rex (140 speed) . g8 QGJ would refine that number better.

Speed down would reduce his speed to 75%, so let's say worst case 105 speed. G9 Chewie (106 speed) would be just slightly faster than capt w/o TM gains on hits. For chewie to be useful, he'd have to gain more than the rate at which capt gains TM. Every hit from Elder, if TM gain procs, provides a net 5% TM gain for chewie, however since it's 60% chance, it's probably closer to little to no gain. Phasma and Rex are great deterministic TM gain boosts for Chewie than Elder. However, Teebo proc'ing could help enough such that chewie helps every other Teebo turn. I'd have to see how the TM all works out.
  • Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    Thanks guys! I'm glad I was finally able to do it.

Nice work!!! Curious about how many attempts you needed. I have better than maraxus' (better elder and Qgj) squad and a Nubian seven for scout and omegas for scout basic away from having yours. But I don't wanna ask my guild to let me hammer away a solo.

Is this a reliable RNG independent thing?

My best is 35pct left on the captain w three tries.

It was my 4th long attempt of the day. I had about 10-12 one minute or less attempts. It was probably about 3 hours of actual gameplay before I got the perfect attempt in.

Still, very impressive! Congrats!

Shows there's still room for theorycrafting and hope for F2P!
  • Options

nA5mJHo.jpg

Great post. Sounds like some smart guys crafting creative techniques.

Watching the raid get broken down piece by piece from the cryptic powers that were announced by ea_Jesse to each phase and the guards and the rancor it has been awesome to see these techniques develop... Now we are here with this raid pwn'd thanks to all of you guys.

This community has had a remarkable amount of sharing of creative thoughts and techniques. I'm probably missing some people but @Mol_Sign , @Kordolin , @RJ__Brando , @scuba , @Maraxus all of you have made the game a lot more fun the last months. Sorry if I am missing anyone. Appreciate your sharing with me your innovative ideas.
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    So Teebo is the real champ in these Pig Solo runs....QGJ and Rex are just the sidekicks :)

Nice run. Congrats - very impressive.

Also, .... seriously guys - on this hopping issue - give it a rest. I think it's beginning to reach levels of harassment in multiple directions and it's a disease on the sanity of the forums. While there are some people really passionate about who's the smartest guy in the room, who deserves credit for the invention of soloing the pigs, who cheated, hopping, etc.....can someone be the big man and if someone else says something first just ignore it? It's really a pretty dead subject - we understand and have seen every person's side to this story. Nothing new to see here - every thread does not need to be poisoned with the same back and forth. Honestly, at this point everyone's starting to look kind of sad in the debate as it goes on and on. There's no winners coming out looking good here guys.

I'm going to start handing out warnings to anyone I see antagonizing any guild or person on either side of this issue. If you have issues with the matter and still want CG to follow-up with a solution / correction - that's fine to voice in a thread regarding future action. Don't address something to this related to palyers. This whole embarrassing side show has to end. Lets clean it up.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    Naecabon wrote: »
    Told ya @Maraxus :P Ewok Scout 4tw!

This is good stuff! I omega'd my Scout and regretted it but then theorized with a scanner he could match Rex and be useful again. You've given me the proof I need!

@Naecabon

Yes and i actually remember ES was my best ftp guess to finish T7 heroic

Great job Max. Don't have Rex, any other sub suggestions?

Thing is rex is crucial here... U canno solo p1 (at least i think) once captain get enraged.

As image below shows, i finished one turn before he would get enraged... After too much depends on rng to have chance to do real damages

kQ7zI5Gh.jpg

U cannot prevent captain from getting enraged without some good tm manipulation.

Rex does tm up and tm down. I dont see really good other alternatives (for now at least).

I'll sleep on it and try to see if i can come up with something good.
    Easiest bet would be EWok scout but he only does tm down not tm up.

And obviously dengar... But that will take a while .. Since no way to 7* him now

Chewy as well....more potency

Imo, Chewie is to slow and doesn't get all the extra turns from Elder and teebo.

Poor Chewbacca no love.

Also Congrats!

Don't forget that scout also gets an extra turn each time Teebo uses his stealth special. Chewie gets nothing.
  • Steel28
    27 posts Member
    Options
    @Kordolin @Mol_Sign Do you guys think SThan with max gear could work? He has 97% potency with TM manipulation passive and active?
  • HUSKARL
    99 posts Member
    Options
    Problem with han is that it is only a 25% chance to remove it while QGJ still misses at times with 65% chance and double the potency.