Options
    Amazing, congrats!!
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    Maraxus wrote: »
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    Maraxus edited his post after to credit Mol sign. Mission accomplished.

Dont embarrass yourself lord... Look at the time stamp of when i edited my first post... Was even before u posted originally...

Anyway thx for the congratulation

No worries I read your original post composed mine and you changed it in the time being. No worries. Glad you acknowledged the theory crafting. Still excellent world first by you!!! Who wants second place from now on w you guys!!!?!

Seriously tho how can Qgj be so pitiful on your squad? He has been the best most meta toon for 3 months. I need an answer. I haven't seen him that low in arena for months. I'm being silly but also wondering if it helped somehow ha!

I never liked meta teams. Always looked for alternative (ran a very efficient tusken team for a very long while , i bet some in my shard remember :) )

So yeah qgj is not even close to get a caller :). I mean doesnt even look like he needs it :)
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Say...I'm f2p so no Rex for me...any substitutes?

Rex is really needed. The TM team gain and the TM reduction is key.

That sucks! Lol there must me SOME form of farmable alternate to Rex...other units also do Tm reduction...any outside the box thinkers?
    @Mol_Sign ?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Say...I'm f2p so no Rex for me...any substitutes?

Rex is really needed. The TM team gain and the TM reduction is key.

That sucks! Lol there must me SOME form of farmable alternate to Rex...other units also do Tm reduction...any outside the box thinkers?
    @Mol_Sign ?

You can use Ackbar but don't expect to get at all close to soloing part 1
  • Options
    Great job Max. Don't have Rex, any other sub suggestions?
  • Options

He has Ewok Elder for the dispel, I bet you could replace Rex with someone that can do TMR and assist (Tusken Raider?) or maybe a TM manipulator (Ewok Scout / Chief Chirpa)?
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Great job Max. Don't have Rex, any other sub suggestions?

Thing is rex is crucial here... U canno solo p1 (at least i think) once captain get enraged.

As image below shows, i finished one turn before he would get enraged... After too much depends on rng to have chance to do real damages

kQ7zI5Gh.jpg

U cannot prevent captain from getting enraged without some good tm manipulation.

Rex does tm up and tm down. I dont see really good other alternatives (for now at least).

I'll sleep on it and try to see if i can come up with something good.
    Easiest bet would be EWok scout but he only does tm down not tm up.

And obviously dengar... But that will take a while .. Since no way to 7* him now

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

He has Ewok Elder for the dispel, I bet you could replace Rex with someone that can do TMR and assist (Tusken Raider?) or maybe a TM manipulator (Ewok Scout / Chief Chirpa)?

Yea duh didn't see EE, maxed out Chewy works well with his TM reduction
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options

Yea duh didn't see EE, maxed out Chewy works well with his TM reduction

Notice that in explanation above i didnt even mentioned rex for his dispel capabilities...

If u take 10 turn before captain goes once, u dont need dispel as negative effect goes off by itself ;)
  • PrincessPeach97
    48 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Why Teebo is leader?
    Why not Phasma?
    Everyone always says to me teebo is a bad for T6+?

Can you explain the Team of Instinct.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Why Teebo is leader?
    Why not Phasma?

Can you explain the Team of Instinc.t

Teebo at gear 9 and below sucks but at gear 10 with a scanner he's much more effective
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Options
    Why Teebo is leader?
    Why not Phasma?

Good Job!
    Im also curious about this.
  • Options
    Why Teebo is leader?
    Why not Phasma?

Teebo at gear 9 and below sucks but at gear 10 with a scanner he's much more effective

Really?? Wow I must get him up.
    I used the Teebo in T5. If he is like the QGJ I must use him... How about against the Rancor?

excited for teebo now
  • Options
    MrGrips wrote: »
    Why Teebo is leader?
    Why not Phasma?

Good Job!

I guess you want Teebo to be stealthed as often as possible for his basic.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Why Teebo is leader?
    Why not Phasma?

Really?? Wow I must get him up.
    I used the Teebo in T5. If he is like the QGJ I must use him... How about against the Rancor?

excited for teebo now

Yes works better against both, the extra 40% potency make a huge difference
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Options
    wikking4u wrote: »
    MrGrips wrote: »
    Why Teebo is leader?
    Why not Phasma?

Good Job!

I guess you want Teebo to be stealthed as often as possible for his basic.

Ooh that makes sense, thanks
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    Options
    Nicely done. I thought I did well with just over 1 mill.
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats!! May I ask which abilities are essentual to have at omega level on that team?
  • Options
    Congrats Maraxus!!!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Hey I usually don't come to these threads because usually it gets cluttered with people dissing the achievement out of jealousy but this time I will stop and congratulate @Maraxus on a great achievement and all of team instict for there team work In the guilds they have.
    But on a side note {KøR} will we giving you guys a run for your money in no time on the guild leader boards ;)
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Hey I usually don't come to these threads because usually it gets cluttered with people dissing the achievement out of jealousy but this time I will stop and congratulate @Maraxus on a great achievement and all of team instict for there team work In the guilds they have.
    But on a side note {KøR} will we giving you guys a run for your money in no time on the guild leader boards ;)

Thank you sir!
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Josh_K wrote: »
    Congrats!! May I ask which abilities are essentual to have at omega level on that team?

Teebo basic and leader, qgj basic, rex basic , ee basic, phasma vm

Hope it helps
  • Options
    Very nice, grats!
  • Options
    HI Maraxus,

Congrats on your achievements. It was no mean feat and I am sure took a lot of effort and tweaking to achieve the score that you did.

What Mol Sign did, however, was something special. He was the pathfinder. He saw what most of us could not see. The added potency with the last scanner gear on Teebo was the missing link which most of us would have scoffed and missed the gorilla in the picture.

He posted a video too. A video which explained his tm up and tm down moves which make things really clear and we could analyse for the finer moves.

Would you be kind enough to share a video too?

Cheers..
  • Ashishin
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the photos and update.
    Congratulations.

-Ashishin
    Much butt hurt I sense in you, this is why you fail...
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Wow very cool! Nice.
  • Options
    Congrats to Maraxus and TI :smiley:
  • Options
    Awesome achievement, congrats!
  • Lasserini
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Gz champ!
    You found Phasma's slow down ability reliable enough to ditch Jawa, really want my little guy to shine :(

Can I ask how long your guildmates gave you alone in P1 to work on the right comp and Rng?

My best guess for a non Rex setup (and in a world with 2-3attempts to start before p1 is over) starts with Teebo(l), Qui-Gon, Elder, Jawa - Was looking to put GS in 5th spot, but starting to think that perhaps Phasma is the way to go after seeing this.
    Could toss an omega on Teebo's dispel in a pathetic attempt to make up for the lack of Rex.

Vid of your fight in the works?
  • Options
    @Maraxus
    +100
    Unreal bud , top stuff i love IN pushing things to the limits.

Got phase 2 and 3 in mind next?
This discussion has been closed.