PSA: Rewards number shown for the Jedi event is the sum of all possible rewards

Replies

• Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Hobnob wrote: »
    There is no bug.

OKAY GUYS, THERE IS NO BUGS, IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED!

Everyone enjoy your daily 3.5M credits and 47 Aayla shards! It's not a bug! This guy said it!
  • Options
    There is no bug.

There is Geonosian.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    @Sikho it's not a bug, it's a deliberately misleading money grab, quite a difference
  • Mareczq
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Exacly i spen 75 + 75 + 100 + 100 ... i want compensation if the info is missliding.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Cieciorka wrote: »
    There is no bug.

There is Geonosian.

Good point!
  • Options
    Good point!

My point, exactly!
  • Options
    My tier 3 I recieved 8 Ayala shards
  • Options
    Hello! I got robbed too!! Got 28k, 2 Jedi guardian shard and 2 green item on a try, and 208m 2 Jedi guardian shard and other 2 spell upgrade items on the other try... Then I realized that those rewards wrote in the info were ****.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    - Oh, such a bad "mistake", sorry for that, guys. :D

Hopefully we get 500 free crystals as an excuse, for those who spend crystals for "nothing".
  • Options
    Perhaps since it's a 7 day event 21 shards is possible over 7 days?
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Mareczq wrote: »
    Exacly i spen 75 + 75 + 100 + 100 ... i want compensation if the info is missliding.

Getting fooled once is on EA. Getting fooled 4 times is on you.
  • Options

You didn't realize after you did the first refresh? Heck it even says possible, not guaranteed. How exactly is this someone else's fault other then your own.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options

You totally failed. You shouldn't get any compensation, because you're an idi0t. :D
  • Options
    Maybe he thought the first 3 were bad rng, I don't think it's necessary to call people names for testing out the possibility of rewards
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I was fooled by the first 75crystals. I laughed when it happened, then cried, then decided to never refresh or trust the UI ever again.

They claim it's a bug, but I don't see how. Literally, you would have to be the worst programmers on the face of this earth to have it do 1+2+3+4+5. It is NOT hard to write a payout file and just call a specific ## to show in the UI. For real, this has to be intentional.
  • Options
    So we dont get 2mill credits + 25shards for 75 crystals?!

Did anyone really (like really really) expect that?
    Silly display bug that should have been fixed by now sure, slightly unrealistic users assuming massive reward for minimal imput, possibly?
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    @Lasserini blame the victim for asking for it by being naive
  • Options
    I'm still assuming that there is a 1-5 % chance of winning that 2mil jackpot.

Just keep trying people! :cold_sweat:
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    @Lasserini
    Eh, like I said, I was fooled once. You never know when someone might grow a heart and actually pretend to care about their community. I mean, other games do it. I keep getting my hopes up when I see EA on the logo :)
  • Options
    At least WE, the community, care for the community!
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options

@Darthenstein
    What? No. I hate you guys. :dizzy:
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Options
    When it says possible rewards it just shows 12 character shards. Not "up to" 12, just 12 for the 3 random characters, plus the credits. So if that's supposed to be an "up to" reward then it is highly misleading. I've refreshed and was only rewarded 1 Shard for the Guardian and 100k in credits. This needs to either be fixed, or reworded.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    Toukai wrote: »

@Darthenstein
    What? No. I hate you guys. :dizzy:

:cold_sweat:
  • Options
    @Lasserini blame the victim for asking for it by being naive

Slightly overreacting?
    The victim of the missing 75crystals! Heads will have to roll!
  • Options
    Does anyone know how many credits you get per attempt? I'm wondering if it is a better value per crystal than buying credits.
  • Stabshimi
    77 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I really want my crystals back. Total mis advertising imo. Who wouldnt refresh if they INDEED gave out 2mil gold...even if i was F2P I'll save up crystals right away for that 2mil
  • Options
    Damned confusing. I wasted crystals I can I'll afford to. I demand 500 in the mail.
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Bug/deliberate misrepresentation :neutral:

Why do you think it's 'deliberate'?

Because this is EA? And because they have done similar things before such as putting crystal items in shipments where the normal credit items were.

• Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    @Lasserini oh yes, it's an exaggeration for sure, it's not broken my life losing 75 crystals.

But 1000's of people will have done the same, the forum is a tiny percentage of users, it's quite frankly disgraceful
  • Options
    Guy in our guild said he did the tier 3 3x, got over 1 mil in total rewards. Not sure I believe him, but I have refreshed once and the rewards were terrible for me.