Looking for my fellow shard mates

Replies

• Haha yeah I finally did it!!! I'm super stoked about it! Thanks. I have to work but I hope I can still rank close to top!!
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Sry Corvalis:

AAWinIy.png
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Haha yeah exact comp i run when i want to beat him, gotta stun JE first. Well done @gugek
  • Thanks! I'll try to keep podium clear for you today!
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Haha u didnt have to do that, but thanks!
  • @jayskywalker yeah corvalis & tyrant finished off my squad under 1mnt. I've seen gugek's & your mods, must've been a lot of pain farming those awesome mods (been there,still doing that,lousy rng) building up EP counter squad, will ditch rg for lando, hope it'll work
  • Yeah mods are a pain! A real resource pit lol, but they help alot, definately needed in the top ranks. Youll get there im sure! @Aranion_asea
  • @jayskywalker Saw you switched up to Lando also. I'm still having trouble with the EP leads though; even fast, it can be tricky triggering RG too early and not being able to flatten EP before he heals. Any thoughts?

I think we are running the same comp - though I am switch Stun Solo for EP based on what I am fighting.
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Hey @gugek , yeah figured id try lando lead out to make my sth taunt faster than most other teams on our shard, i was doing well on offense before but not hold rank as well as i wanted.. so im using lando lead and got my palp up decent hoping to stun first round and give my team a better chance against droids as well. So far since placing 3rd or 4th last night ive held rank all day lol. Havent had much trouble but ill do my battles later and let u know
  • I havent faced corvalis yet with this comp so ill do so today and see how i fare!
  • Also. To be clear he was the only one I attacked. If you were locked up it wasnt me.
  • Aranion_asea
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @Nikolasmor glad we can clear this up, ign asea aranion, my payout is at utc +7, I was at #11 when refreshed, saw gugek at #10, #9 zahar (he is utc +6 perhaps, so I always skip him), hit #6 that was you because I knew it was not your time, waiting attempt cd to strike a sura, and you yanked me down, payout time 14 mnt remaining, a sura at #6 I tried to strike *already engaged*, then you at #6 i tried to strike *already engaged*, 4 mnt remaining too late for me to change my squad comp to strike 7&8. sorry, i was so sure you guys were cohorts because you know "the rex teams". Thanks for responding so promptly, now the arena doesn't seems so pervasive anymore :)
  • Thanks man! I'll be sure to avoid you if anything like that happens again. Honestly it's a waste for me to battle in the morning usually but I was feeling revengeful for him sniping 12 hours outside his payout. Looks like I may have hit you on my way to get him. Apologies for mis-speaking earlier. I'll avoid that if I need to do a revenge hit in the future.
  • Sorry to make problem to all of you.

I really don't know there's a system like this until yesterday I came in to find some role of PVP play.
    I had read all your comment and feel sorry about my misunderstand.

Previously, I just want to find more challenge in game for myself.

But from now, I would not play outside my payout time again.

Sorry to make you all unpleasure again.

A.Sura
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    @Asura_TLaxy: i really appreciate you dropping in your note, it means a lot. no hard feelings all around. I venture to think you had enough challenge over the last three days!

you ground up your tournament pool and made them pay, well played.

gugek
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • I'm a little behind all of you guys but I finally got wedge 7* and have been able to make my way up and down in the top 20 again. It's hard chasing the meta lol
  • Congratulations @Asura_TLaxy first to 81 on our Squad Arena. Now don't hurt us.
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Thanks so much, Gugek.

One concern is... when I play at midnight time to spend 3 arena fight for complete Daily Omega.
    It would not disturb all of our position, isn't it?

I tried not live higher than #3 because at #3 I could always fight with #4 without any change to other position.

Any suggestion is welcome to make our arena in peace.

I plan to find out teammate for my 5* shoretrooper.
    You might have different team to beat in near future...:-)
  • @Asura_TLaxy (do we need to change your handle now?, welcome to TI):

That is really great of you if you sit in third, though some of the crowded payouts could use the three slot also.

Would you be willing to change your team temporarily after your payout, by changing one hero to a non-meta one, especially if you are going full speed to 85? Others can move up during their payouts.You would earn a ton of good will, and more importantly you'd start out lower on your active time so you can can get the chance to test out your squads on the whole arena.

Of course, getting pushed into the 20s or 10s, wouldn't be good for you. But the good thing is that you'd get to battle a lot more varied squads as worked your way back up (and get closer to the 2500 battle achievement).

Just a thought.

Best regards,

gugek

MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • If anyone wants to help me score number 1 I wouldn't be upset ;) lol
  • @Gugek: I will do as your suggestion.
    I might rotate one squad out of my meta team everyday after payout time.
    You might fight with different team each day.
    Thanks a lot for your comment.
  • @Asura_TLaxy: Fantastic, I am sure all of us are looking forward to your new teams.
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Nikolasmor
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Does anyone know if Tyrant303 is on here ir his payout? I dont want to disrupt his spot if he's not eastern.
  • From what i have noticed, seems to be the same payout as gugek
  • Thx same as me. He jumped just before 6pm eastern so I didnt wanna steal his spot. Held off just in case.
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @Asura_TLaxy

egf042C.png

Almost had you. Tried to go JKA lead and QGJ to get around during payouts but rushed it. Just went back to my regular team with this attempt. Sadly, Biggs just generated too many turns and I couldn't finish you off at 3 vs 3.

Shore is great for absorbing a Wiggs though.
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • @Gugek
    B2 and Sun Fac, both is good for anti-shore. Have you ever try both of them? Initially I plan to try shore with STH for today. But if it make you feel uncomfortable, I would find new replacement.
  • @Asura_TLaxy

Yeah double tanks are fun! The folks with Sun Fac can move easily; so its all good. I agree: B2 is good against Shoretrooper (we're calling him Coast Guard in our guild), Not farming B2 yet (need to switch back to mods) and I never got Sun Fac. I'll probably just gear up my Shoretrooper and switch to Wiggs and a fast QGJ if I keep having problems.

best

gugek
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Hey @gugek your guild running heroic tank raids? If so, still have room for me? My guild has lower guild members that cant handle it yet so were stuck doing normal runs for now. Let me know! Thanks
  • We are too @jayskywalker but have room in MEE