Looking for my fellow shard mates

Replies

• Niko_swgoh
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I've noticed that I'm still in the top few spots after I wake up. Does anyone want me to put in a slightly easier team so I don't clog the podium?
  • Options
    @Niko_swgoh personally, I can beat your team about 50% of the time. All depends on if I can get ability block on Rex with TFP. I like a challenge though. I say use what wins bro lol
  • Options
    @Niko_swgoh Tried your squad several times now, man they're tough, always ends in draw with either SF or 5s as last man standing...i dread them like i dread tyrant's squad (or any zader squad) if they're sitting at #2 during my payout. "Winter is coming" is always in my mind nowadays :D
  • Options
    Hi...all my friend
    My guildmate start campaign "Borrow-a-maxed-hero" for help you or your guild mate who could not pass some difficult LS/DS nodes battle 3*.
    If you think that it could make some help to any of our friends that could not definitely pass them, feel free to tell them.
    I,myself, prepare 7*GK (or Z-Barris) as LS leader and Zader (or Z-Boba) as DS leader. We can switch leader as your request. Just tell us. Some of my guild mate also prepare z-maul for you too.
    They all sometime make you feel difficult to fight with in arena or tourney. But now you can fight with them in the same team.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/89481/team-instincts-borrow-a-maxed-hero-program/p1?new=1

Happy Chinese New Year for all of you, my friend...:-)
  • Options
    That is a great service! Thanks @Asura_TLaxy. To speak as one who has used one of your units as an ally: your units are awesome; the mods are sick.

With your current iteration of Vader (Z) lead. The Baze version is really tough. I can get a faster Tenacity Up; but, with Baze's unique he just blows away Yoda's Battle Meditation. With B2 instead of Baze,I can work around it and make sure your TFP, EP, and Vader all just use their specials on units with Tenacity up. That said I could get a faster TFP, but then you have the problem of having Baze protecting the defending TFP.

Not quite sure about the Rex leads, but I don't think Squad Discipline is enough to overcome the TM reductions from the various AOEs.

I think Bryan can beat your Vader lead with his faster (274) TFP. With the Zader TM unique, he can generate a full turn against your superior mods, even though Baze is in front of TFP.

Let me know if the B2 is in by design, or if you want further feedback.

Cheers,

Gugek

MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    @gugek, ign okayplayer is at utc -5, although i find his frog leaping pattern is rather strange.
    If youhave discord: OkayPlayer#1720

Rgrds
    Asea
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    | Name             | TZ         | Forums        |
    |------------------|------------|---------------|
    | ìN A Sura        | UTC+7      | @Asura_TLaxy  |
    | Asëa Aranion     | UTC+7      | @Aranion_asea | 
    | Revenge Kill     |            |               |
    | Zahar            | UTC+6      |               |
    | Zstam1           |            |               |
    | ìN Bryan         | UTC-5      |               |
    | Niko             | UTC-5      | @Niko_swgoh   |
    | Mol Gugek        | UTC-5      | @gugek        |
    | OkayPlayer       | UTC-5      |               |
    | Tyrant303        |            |               |
    | DarthAval2       | UTC-6      | @Monsterstl   |
    | ìN Quartus Ω     | UTC-6      |               |
    | Arlan Starbright | UTC-7      |               |

Payouts on the web
    Post edited by gugek on
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    @gugek
    Bryan's team is so strong. I have to change to Rex lead team to beat him a few days ago. His team also forced me to remod my whole arena team. Move some speed mod from STH to TFP.

Zader (L)/TFP/EP/Boba/GK

This team is quite good in offensive. But during defensive, it still need good RNG to make sure that my TFP could reduce TM of opponent TFP. And they would also have problem when facing Han Solo.

For defensive Strategy in arena, Shore would be better to prevent Han First shot.
    However, I would change my team after my payout as I used to. I don't want my team cause our friend more stress to get their full payout..:-)

Thank you for your comment, my friend.
    A.Sura
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @Asura_TLaxy: Very good, I noticed your super speed (298) TIE Fighter Pilot.

I moved some mods around also and got Yoda the same speed (so I could coin flip for Battle Meditation)

pQycX5Q.png

Got it down to 3 on 2. With Barris still hanging around but it didn't quite work out.

s6isxAP.png

Tried with B2 and had something similar.

0-6 for the day against your team. Very tough, I'm not sure what will beat it on offense, Niko tried with a QGJ zeta and had no luck either.

Any thoughts on how to beat your team? My Chirrut isn't even close to ready, and I am loathe to invest in him until there is a path to seven-star. That said, I'm not quite sure if its a matter of the mods, since even when I do get Tenacity Up early things don't go well. One other thought was trying Wedge and Biggs with the faster Yoda might work well, but again General Kenobi forestalls that.

gugek
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    Ahh @Asura_TLaxy tell Bryan good work. He got me and left me 92 seconds. On full auto I beat him in 93 seconds. All good!
  • Options
    Hey guys, it is Bryan! Nice to finally connect with everyone! Wish i had joined the forums earlier, only joined because of that borrow a hero thing we were doing.

Gugek and Niko, I know you guys are the same payout as me. If you guys want to coordinate payouts and not worry about it as much, I would love to do that with you guys. I have to say I respect how good you guys are locking out the top. If you don't want to that is fine too but just hoping to take some stress out of that payout time!

Also, if anyone wants me to alter my team after payout, I am all for it. Happy I am now in contact with you guys!
  • Options
    @Vaders_Friend sounds good for me. @gugek and I have a system that works well and you are more than welcome to join in.
  • Options
    Awesome! Yea seems like @Niko_swgoh and @gugek have a great system. I will do whatever you guys want to do
  • Options
    @Zahar: I'm not sure whether you're in the forum or not. However, Congratulation to your 7* GK.

Now, we have many styles & teams to fight with. We have EP/Zader/Boba/Rex/GK lead in arena...:-)
  • Options
    @Niko_swgoh that's quite a team you have there. Even with 3 taunts it still isn't enough to take down all those strong, high health toons you have. Props.
  • Asura_TLaxy
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @Ingenjoe: Really sorry that attack you last few minutes ago.
    See your new Z-Maul and want to try a fight. Initially, I want to see the result from nearly end of the fight and retreat.
    But after fighting, I paid attention to fight you and forgot that it's still not my payout time...:-(
    Immediately after match finish, I recognized my false & immediately change my team to Urrr & Tuscan for you to get back to #1 again easily.

Really sorry about that.
    Just a little bit excite to fight with Z-Maul.
    Post edited by Asura_TLaxy on
  • Options
    I immediately change my team to Urrr & Tuscan for you to get back to #1 again easily.

I wanna fight that team!

• Options
    @Niko_swgoh
    HaHa...Your team is too strong to look for my kid team. Strong opponent like bryan could be worth for your fight. Not a small kid like me...:-)

Happy Valentine to all of you, my friends.
    May the love be with you...:-)
  • Options
    I have found that using Dooku helps me work around all the Kenobis a little better. Very solid character and very tough to beat. It falls almost to 20 overnight as I'm sure it's not great on defense. Still working on getting my first Zeta and GK so hopefully I can join the club soon :)

Have a great day!
  • Options
    @Monsterstl don't give up on dooku yet, fighting your dooku makes me remember how annoying he was yesteryear :D but i really think he'll be a beast in the new sith setup, dreadful even. Good luck with your gk & zeta hunting, friend.

Cheers & happy weekend
  • Options
    @Monsterstl : We're still waiting for you, my friend. Under your first zeta, your team could be much better...:-)
    @Aranion_asea : A lot of fun when playing with your Zaul. 30-40%, I could not finalize them in 5 min, remain only 5:3 at 5 min. I have to concentrate all time playing with you. I have to wait around 1 week to get my Zaul done. Your team are great, my friend...:-)
  • Options
    sawatdee khap khun @Asura_TLaxy , you give my maulz too much credit =) my subpar mods can't hold a candle to you guys "titans of the arena" . Actually i'm hoping you would try nihiluz, it'll help us decide whether to plunge deeper into the dark side or return to the light side ;)
    * p.s. i presume you are Thai, sorry if i'm wrong
  • Options
    Actually @Monsterstl the Dooku is really quite a problem, especially if you are running General Kenobi (who often sits out a battle anyways, stunned, dazed and battered).

Gugek
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    @Aranion_asea : Yes. I'm Thai.
    Just saw your new 5* Nihilus yesterday but could not fight him in time. He's suddenly disappear when I set team to fight him. Might be his special effect to get lost from your team list...:-)

My Nihilus & Sith team would be available in few days. However, I just plan to try them only some time. Do not want to force any of you to buy Sith pack to fight with them to the top of arena.
    The pack price are still high when compare to other game.
    Mainly I still use alternatly plain Zader/GK after my payout...:-)
  • Options
    @Asura_TLaxy Ah you caught my nihilus special ability :D he is not arena ready yet and rather tricky to set up, besides i'm waiting to see how you'll play your uber nihiluz ;)
  • Options
    @gugek : please tell Niko I'm sorry that attack him few min ago. I plan to change team but I did not stop after nearly finish. Please let him attack me. Really sorry again.
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    Options
    @Asura_TLaxy

Yup. @Vaders_Friend let us know! All is good. You had the mods not quite right yesterday. Since Maul went after Nihilius.

Today.

That Darth Maul/Nihilius combination is brutal.

Especially with your speed. I beat it today with some luck (after unable to do it before payouts: 1-4) Used General Kenobi to pass Retribution onto Royal Guard who managed to keep your cleansers stunned while EP passed shock around. I used Vader to keep Ability block down on GK and Chirrut.

I think the feedback about the meta is whose EP goes first and who gets RNG dodges or crits.

I'm still not quite sure how to deal with all the Maul leads.

MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    Dear shard mates, do we have real time communication channel? so we could help and test each other out . With maulz lead everywhere it'll be soon become the battle of mods, which is not really healthy imho. I like it when all dedicated players ftp/ptp got a chance to obtain top 10 arena rewards and still have fun whilst doing it.

I feel the power creep now is similiar to the wiggs periods, when everyone was forced to use the same toons to compete and may the fastest mods win, limited squad variations. Really dislike playing wiggs , so I refused to use them in the arena back then and got battered =D almost retired because of boredom. Some players might feel the same about using maul ( I like jedi and sith so it's ok with me ).
    May the force be with you all.

Regards
    Asëa
  • Options
    Dear all,
    I would love to have a line/discord group for all of our shard mates. I agree with asëa that it would be beneficial with the upcoming dodge meta. I understand if not. Thanks for letting me score well during my payout.
    Best wishes
    DarthAval
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Saw you were active @Monsterstl last evening. I went for A Sura to move him out of first, and somehow got through it. I pulled my speed arrows and hoped you were around: which it looks like!

All in all a scramble.

Cheers.

MΔW and MΔW and MΔW