Looking for my fellow shard mates

Replies

• Options
    @gugek:
    In Quartus payout time is 6PM CST.

This morning, I change my teams for a few times to see feedback of my defense team for today tourney.
    Finally, I would set as Wiggs/Chaze/GK as my tourney defense team.

However, some skill of Jyn is funny especially when she could revive Chirrut or Baze and steal whole TM every 2 turns.

I think she is pretty good in offensive style which you can choose who to steal TM from. And I mod her with speed mod. So, She can use this ability faster (cool down only 2 turn and one turn could be stollen TM) but I'm still not sure about her AI as defense team.

I think you all could find the way to beat her, my friend.
    Boba/B2/TFP or maul team?

I would left this team for 24 hr and then I would remove CI from meta-team again.
    Without CI, it would be more easy to beat. But I really think you all can do it despite with CI in my team, my friend.

Merry Chrismas to all my friend...
    A.Sura
  • Options
    @Asura_TLaxy thanks for letting us play with jyn, just tried them, very tough, managed to put down wedge jyn, should have been targetting biggs next instead of CI, evenso, i think i would still lose :p

Merry X mas & prosperous new year for you & yours
  • Options
    @Asura_TLaxy wasn't in range last night when I had battles to try out Jyn much. Your Wiggs is too fast for me to take a real good look with what is going on.

You probably set your defense already but with your speed and even with a G10 Shore, your first turn just lays waste to most teams.

1. Biggs assist removes Shoretrooper protection.
    2. Chirrut goes and does a 50k hit killing Shoretrooper.
    3. Wedge AOE.

If you are lucky B2 goes somewhere and disrupts things a little bit but its usually B2 does AOE then Chirrut and Baze counter.

Notice that Jyn (who is the second slowest on your side, because of Wedge unique) doesn't even go before the match is decided.

That said her turn meter manipulation looks amazing and I can totally see her owning it as you mention on the offense side. Actually if you can get her to go first you can totally disrupt a lot of comps.

Let us know next time and I can try to set a specific defense for you to try out. Good luck with the tournament.

Happy holidays,

Gugek
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    *updated*
    Post edited by gugek on
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    what is a shard?
  • Options
    what is a shard?
  • Options
    Cytrox where are you! Are you in Eastern North America payout? I always thought you were in Europe! Apologies if I was working through you. Messy arena this evening.
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    Lately I am constantly having to switch my teams around just to stay in the top 10. I'm starting to see some zeta abilities and I am no where close to getting zetas yet. Working on gearing b2 and bistan. Hoping that a new free to play character will be released soon so I can catch back up to the top. Props on the awesome teams dudes. I love (and despise) the competition :)
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    Options
    we haven't seen a full Maul Zeta team yet. Niko has one on QGJ but doesn't use in arena. A Sura has one on Bariss...and that is just no fun... especially with his Kenobi.

I keep switching heroes to win on offense. I have no real idea how my defense comp is working but I don't drop too far so I am not terribly worried. As long as folks after me can get up to podium I'm happy.
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    Gugek- most times I can get around you on offense. I feel like you have well-rounded enough mods that no matter who you put in you can compete. I have to keep switching my mods to different characters to tackle different teams.

Being slow to farm b2 and sun fac and Rex has put me a little behind so some days I can't get into top 5.

As for zeta abilities I win every now and then against tyrant. And I couldn't even take down more than one of A Sura's toons when brarris was on his team with kenobi. I am about a month or less out from beginning to farm zeta mats .
  • Options
    Hi...my friend

Just prepare for 2-zeta for Boba/Maul/Vader. Still hard to make decision between them.

I try to change one toon every day.
    Could not change to be the most different one eg. Urrr because someone would misunderstand that I look down them.

BTW, Just don't want to disturb your payout. So we could go forward together. But in some day I still brain block. I don't know who to change or sometime I saw someone could hit my team. So I do not change for a while...:-)

Less than a week, my GK would be 7*.
    You would be early shard to try fighting him. In TI, Only one 7* GK until now.
    Mine should be 2-3 TI who get him 7*.

Happy New year all my friend.
  • Options
    Hey Asura! Congratulations on almost having a 7* GK.

Most days there is someone who can pull you out of 1st place so I can take their spot for my payout to still get the crystals. I try to face your teams once every day or 2 just to see if I stand a chance and it's usually 5v4 or 5v3 very shortly after the match begins.

Have you considered using resistance? I know it would be bad for me but I've heard Finn after his rework is a lot of fun to use!

Whoever you choose To zeta, good luck! I wish you the best! Happy new year guys!
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Again @Asura_TLaxy, I really appreciate you changing up the teams. Its good to try new stuff out and we can share feedback. Whatever you do don't do Wedge, Biggs, Chirrut, Baze and GK. That is just a nightmare with your speed: and you don't get to try out the Zetas which I think are designed to deal with the above meta.

Its actually funny, when you switched in IG-88, it was harder to deal with since Boba got a speed boost! Who would have thought it.

My thoughts on the Zeta abilities is that Vader is the way to go if you are trying to maximize raid performance. We have folk who are doing 1.7M in Phase 3 of the AAT using Vader lead with TFP and EP. And also doing an easy solo of the Rancor raid with Vader lead. But if you are that close to getting GK then that is probably less important.

That said I am kind of surprised we haven't seen the Maul lead yet, its interesting, being able to hide EP and Vader behind stealth. I guess B2 plays into it though. With a fast Boba though, who can ability block B2, it can really play well on defense.

Anyways good luck in the tournament today!

Best regards,

Gugek

MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    Options
    @Monsterstl : we have one guy in Mighty Chlorians who runs the full Resistance with the Finn Zeta in the Arena: https://swgoh.gg/u/wing-ding/

He can move against most of the meta (offense is great), but if Poe can't go first it doesn't work as effectively. But getting Poe to go before 95% of the accounts out there is a lot easier since he has such a high base speed. Defense is a little bit tougher from what I hear. He drives Boba instead of Resistance Pilot (again, fast ability block).

Gugek
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    I take it back. Barris, Chirrut and Baze is just broken.
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    Wow...NerfHerder1 team is so nice. They caused me time out with initial 5:3 play at 5 min.
    Have to change from Boba to EP to shock & stop their health up. So we could have time to get rid of them in nearly 4 min.
    Really great team, my friend...:-)
  • Options
    Wow...NerfHerder1 team is so nice. They caused me time out with initial 5:3 play at 5 min.
    Have to change from Boba to EP to shock & stop their health up. So we could have time to get rid of them in nearly 4 min.

Thanks Asura. That means alot coming from you. You have a great team that I always fear.
  • Options
    @Asura_TLaxy. Passed the message to @Nikolasmor.

Your Baze, Chirrut, Barris is a nightmare. Without a heal block or Shock it's really tough to kill Baze when he counters, health steals, and gains life from the Barriss passive. It took three battles today before I got Wedge and Biggs to line up with a kill shot.

How are you using Kenobi on offense? He seems great until it feels like he never goes again after being stunned, slowed or Dazed.

And what are you working on now? Are you soloing The Pit with Jyn?

MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    @Asura_TLaxy didn't you used to be in a guild called Thailaxy? I thought you had and it turns out that some of the members of that guild will be merging with my guild to complete heroic tank raid!! 555
  • Options

Are you the Asura in echo? The kraken
  • Options
    Yes it's that @Asura_TLaxy. @V1p3rdyn4sty
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    That guy is epic. His haat scores are outrageous. Nice guy too.
  • Options
    Anyone know Zahar please tell him I'm so sorry. I try to switch my team in arena and accidental hit him from #1. There're still half an hour for him to get back to #1. Really sorry about it.
  • Options
    @Asura_TLaxy i saw your strange single tusken squad :D already passed your message through zahar's guildmates @kylorus , hope he'll help
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    What is Zahar's payout? Trying to keep something updated which can help each other out...
    | Name             | UTC Payout |
    |------------------|------------|
    | ìN A Sura        | UTC+7      |
    | Asëa Aranion     | UTC+7      |
    | Revenge Kill     |            |
    | Zahar            | UTC+6      |
    | Zstam1           |            |
    | ìN Bryan         | UTC-5      |
    | Niko             | UTC-5      |
    | Mol Gugek        | UTC-5      |
    | Tyrant303        |            |
    | DarthAval2       | UTC-6      |
    | ìN Quartus Ω     | UTC-6      |
    | Arlan Starbright | UTC-8      |

Post edited by gugek on
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    I think Tyrant303 is either at my payout time or an hour before me with you guys Gugek. I think he is like me though and just does his attacks when he has time instead of all at payout time. I'll try to keep an eye out.
  • Options
    @gugek zahar's timezone is gmt +6
  • Options
    @gugek I am so so sorry if I just locked you out of your payout. I didn't even realize what time it was. Again really sorry
  • Options
    @Monsterstl ahhwww man I figured it was a mistake. thanks for checking in. All good I missed the hit back but its a lot of fun trying to run the two minute offense and coming up short!
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    @gugek haha yeah the 2 minute crunch will really get the blood pumping :p. Again I apologize. Next time I will pay more attention!