Looking for my fellow shard mates

Replies

• Options
    @Tyrant303 are you on Pacific? I don't want to mess up your payout if so. Just trying to use up the leftover attacks.
  • Options
    Which team is better for defense team in next PVP, my friend?
    The strongest rooster I had ever found is all my shard mates. Any teams that I set up were totally clear by all of you. That's a great job. However, I still never faced with all my team and not sure what team is suitable for next PVP.

1. EP (L)/EE/Shore/Sun Fac/ST Han

2. EP (L)/TFP/Shore/Chirrut/Baze
    (Still wait for few gear to fullfill TFP)

Would you please give me some recommendation?

Ps. Around 1 month, I would get 7* GK. (Now is 5* + 21/85) You ,all, will have a new team to challenge with.
    (Boba is waiting for Zeta)
  • Options
    Man I haven't been able to beat any of your teams for sometime 555
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @Asura_TLaxy: The Baze/Chirrut team is new, congratulations on the new Rebels. I went 1/2 yesterday versus it, but beat it by using my new B2. My comp on offense was: Wedge, Biggs, EP, B2, and RG.

- After TIE Pilot goes can usually kill EP
    c4nPEIl.png

- Get lucky with suppressing someone with RG
    EfNh1Mw.png

- Cleaning up isn't easy. B2 makes it all possible
    fuwkyKr.png

The EP/EE/Shore team I can beat when it is defending with a fast QGJ lead and Yoda for tenacity up.That is mostly a question of whether or not you have the right mods and speed tuning, since your Stormtrooper Han is so fast.

Both are tough to beat, mod quality and not having a dispeller makes either team really hard to beat.
    Post edited by gugek on
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your recommendations, my friends.
    The problem that I, and also other guild mates, found is poor mod drop rate from mod challenge. Initially I could get at least few 5* yellow mods/day from mod challenge. Nowsaday, once per week could make me happy. Some toons also need specific mod tuning for AAT raid.
    If I have more time, I would make a big remod for better results...:-)

Thanks again for your kindness.
  • Options
    @Asura_TLaxy Friend, your squad rocks! Tried to face them the other day, got smacked but it was fun. Congratulations on your 7* chaze and soon GK. (fearing the onset of your boba zeta :p ) I'm no expert, just a casual player, but with wiggs dominating our shard i'll prefer your no.2 team set up.
    @zahar peace man, what time is your payout. If omsk or krasnoyarsk, i'll step back, senseless attrition benefits no one. Googled, быть на дружеской ноге (?)
  • Options
    I take it back. @Asura_TLaxy. The EP/TFP/Shore/Chirrut/Baze team is really good at defending. Can't unlock it reliably. The counter attacking on top of Cirrut and Baze's other abilities is insane, I hope there is an obvious and easy counter. Will try a different tactic when I have more battles.
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    @Asura_TLaxy that team you have up now with GK is sweet! Props man!
  • Options
    Almost had it once @Asura_TLaxy. Same lineup as before against the Shoretrooper. I am not quite sure how to counter General Kenobi. Maybe Boba Fett could deal with all the buffs that GK deploys. Any suggestions?

Gugek
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    GK is quite better than shore although he's still 5* and not full gear.

I would suggest some teams that could beat my latest team.
    1. Very fast & high CD/CC droid team, that speed after JE enhaced beyond my team. And try to get rid of GK or Chirrut ASAP.
    2. B2/Sun/Shore with aggressively fast high power eg. Boba, Wiggs.

I might stand this team for few days for your trial and after that I would exchange GK to Shore (or other rooster) for not disturb your payout so much.
    I would use him again after he's 6* & 7*. You should find something different at that time.

Thanks so much for all of your recommendation, my friend...:-)
  • Options
    What do you guys think of the wiggs/tie/RG/STHan combo I've been running? Is it easy to beat when you attack me?
  • Options
    @Monsterstl : your team used to be hard to beat for a period of time.
    But in the age of Chirpateen, control of double taunt is in the same way as we do in AAT phase 3.
    If my EP can shock both RG & STH, the remain are not so hard to deal with. Although you can speed STH up for early taunt, some of anti-taunt eg. BAZE would make STH less efficacy.

I think tank with counter as Sun or B2 could strengthen your squads, my friend...:-)
  • Options
    Thanks for the input man! I appreciate it! It makes me feel good that I can hang with you guys even during meta shifts. I will definitely consider fac and b2 as options. Being f2p I only have sun fac at 3* and I don't have b2 because I was farming wedge (and now Tie Pilot).
  • Options
    Sorry for attacking outside my payout time so much this week. My normal payout is 6:00 pm central time. My work schedule is just so crazy. Again sorry everyone
  • Options
    No problem @Monsterstl its in good fun. Just don't jump the funny team trying to beat @Asura_TLaxy all the time!

@Asura_TLaxy: was playing around using a 263 speed Yoda to beat your TIE Fighter Pilot with Battle Meditation. But, of course TIE always manages to critical hit Biggs: forcing me to waste his turn agains your Baze. Who then counter attacks (with Chirrut). Of course B2 sits there like a hunk of metal he is, and does nothing.

Looks like a good start!

ZStvmBC.png

This is usually the response

9kSBP8z.png

Gugek

MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    That's great job,my friend. Many of you are very close to clear all my team. I think that no one is stronger than my shard mates...:-)
    So, today I would change my team for 24 hr.
    This team would be more offensive (less defensive).
    After 24 hr, I would remove GK for a period of time (wait for him to be 6*) to keep our payout as normal.
    Sorry for making some of you inconvenient (but more challenge) during this weekend.
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Actually the Wedge lead is much stronger. I tried EP, Shore, RG, STH, and B2. And the double cleanse from Kenobi and Chirrut is a bit much. Not having to worry about initial debuff from TFP is nice, but it's impossible to kill Kenobi with his 90k effective hit points using a conventional team right now.

Maybe a fast Boba Fett who applies ability block on Kenobi and Chirrut can work, but if that happens, everyone gets crit immunity and you can't kill anyone with your first turn, and would need to depend on Boba getting to his second turn with the offense squad intact.

I don't have a TFP to try out but that might be good in combination with B2 to suppress Chirrut, if buff immunity goes in on him then tenacity up won't distribute. That would help with the critical immunity and means you could actually kill a damage dealer.

Speed is less of an issue with your squad since we can just assume you go first with everyone.

Kenobi is waiting for his counter.

Gugek

MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    I've tried Wiggs teams with Sun Fac and B2. Rex lead gives me turn meter on your crit hits but with so many buffs and counter attacks I am still wiped.

The best I've been able to manage is killing Kenobi and Wiggs. At that point your baze imwe duo continue with massive buffs of healing taunting and counter attacking that I can't touch because you've wiped my power hitters.

Heck of a team there man.
  • Options
    Thank you all my friend for your kindness recommendation.
    From now, I would keep my GK on the bench for a period of time. After my payout time passed, I had already changed my team to the weaker one, which would not disturb your payout anymore.
    I would try this team again in next PVP tournament or whenever he goes to 6*/7*.
    Have a nice Arena fighting again, my friend...:-)
  • Options
    Thanks @Asura_TLaxy I moved you back in case other can't. Feel free to knock me out of first guys. Ill be back in 7 hours to move up again.
  • Options
    I had a small advantage having tie pilot geared up so quick it you guys all have me beat again. I just don't have the speed on enough mods to reach your guys level. So I guess I will be hanging around number 10 until they release another new character for free to play lol :)
  • Options
    @Monsterstl hang in there and keep working it ... I'm still not quite sure what your payout is? US Central right?

Mods are pretty key, but the meta is definitely in a state of flux (having TFP is a huge leg up), and since we got @Asura_TLaxy here we have the privilege of playing against some of the best.

Best,

Gugek
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    @gugek yeah it's US central
  • Options
    @gugek

My friend, now I tried to pull Chirrut out after my payout time and replace them with other non-meta team, eg. Maul, Five, Scarif. I think it would not disturb you so much because many of our teams could beat mine.

I tried to play 4 times after daily reset and spare the last time after my payout.
    I plan to do it regularly after each of my payout but during last week, my wife need me to feed my 1-month & 2-year-old children and bring all of them to bed.
    So, I could log in game again 6-8 hr after my payout [my false too...also sleep with them...:-)], which make me worried about disturb of your payout.

Try to adjust my timetable properly and change my team as soon as my payout had passed.

Sorry (again) for make you inconvenient.
  • Options
    Does anyone have payout timetable for all of us?
    Mine is 6AM EST.
    I know only few of us.
    So if I know, I would try to avoid attack them after my reset time.
  • Options
    Mine is 6pm CST
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @Asura_TLaxy

Congratulations on the additions to your family! My very best to them, and may the Force be with them.

I do really appreciate your Baze and Fives on your defense team, I can move you pretty easily, I will let you know, when Niko and I get General Kenobi ready though.

Regarding payouts here is a quick document with what I know immediately from the thread.

G9C5rqf.png

As a gist at: https://git.io/v1Qfj

I have some other ones I suspect which I can add later. But let me know if this would be a format that would work for you. I'd like to honor some of our arena-mates who've quit since @J7000, @jayskywalker.

And I hope some others can come and join the converation: if you can get Quartus and Bryan to check-in ... that would do a world of good.

Best regards,

Gugek
    Post edited by gugek on
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    Anyone get K2-so? I'm on iPhone so wasn't available to me. It would be fun to face one maxed out
  • Options
    I also did not get him. But already get 7* Jyn from the latest tourney and in process of gear up. Maybe a few days until max gear. Plan to use her in Rebel team with Chaze & Wiggs.

PS: Zeta Barriss is also good if some of you would interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRxfX0g-kgY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eWtG2IXX3I

• gugek
    82 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Wow thanks @Asura_TLaxy. Hat tip @Josh_K.

For reference. Barriss' Zeta is:
    At the end of each of her turns, Barriss Dispels all debuffs from the debuffed ally with the lowest Health and gains 10% Turn Meter for each effect removed.
    Whenever an ally is Critically Hit that ally recovers 20% of their Max Health and Barriss gains 10% Turn Meter.

I thought it was promising, glad to see some advanced play in action with it. And thanks to @Josh_K for using the zetas on her.

A Sura: Grats on Jyn also! Put her in and maybe we can figure out what her AI does.

Gugek
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW