GW reverted back to pre-update state? (MERGED THREADS)

Replies

• mel
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Ucmo wrote: »
    Yesterday I had no chance vs. a maxed lvl 80 team on node 11. Today, I faced a similar team on node 12, but barely (and I mean barely) got through it. Anyone else find they had a chance today vs. yesterday? Or did I just get lucky?

No. I got through yesterday although it was a pain. Today was impossible. I've got a deep bench too. I don't think they're willing to fix it, and they're probably all out early for the holiday weekend.
  • Dredin
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Legitimately can't finish. Facing multiple squads stronger than my best. Going against maxed Rex, Sun Fac, Fives, Rey, RG... I've never seen teams this good in GW. If this is the new GW I guess I'll need to reprioritze how I play the game. The time needed to even try to get past these last few nodes is brutal.
  • Options
    +1
  • mel
    127 posts Member
    Options
    If you are unable to fix it then scale the rewards so they are more in line with the challenge. And for **** sake make it the same for everyone. Some are getting slaughtered while others are getting unicorns and fairies in the later nodes.
  • Options

what the gw is a disaster, but what bothers me is that we take for fools and do not answer . would have to make a general logout . and a visit by rate in google play

• Options
    Is this update to gw intended, or some kind of bug? Maybe from the teebo rollback?
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    The radio silence from the devs is pretty appalling.
  • Options

the silence of the devs only confirms that they did deliberately and have no intention to change it ... EA directives to force us to spend in the event of scoundrels .......
  • Options
    Shutting my wallet close and changing my Google store review to 1* while devs acknowledge and address the issue properly.
    Is a drop in the ocean, but right now, is the only measure i have. Hopelly many drops will annoy them enough.
  • SithAuno
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Any explanation on this?. They didnt revert it. Now almost every team is level 80 gear X
  • Trindor
    13 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    What happend to the Game Update - 6/15/2016 ?
    ◦Balance adjustments have been made to Galactic War which should result in it not taking as long to complete.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/47335/game-update-6-15-2016

After this update GW was fun to play. Now without telling anything you made it harder than it was before this update.
    Now there are High Level Teams at Node 6 and i need several retreats to beat this line up, without loosing my whole team.

Your Game Update announcement from 6/15/2016 is a joke now :(

Hope a dev will react to these postings, 26 pages now and a thread in the bug forum too.
  • Faroer
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys, dev says there will be an announcement late tonight about what is going on.
  • Options

the devs do not have to announce anything, just do your job well or tell us that EA / CG want us to get us squeeze more money.
  • Options
    Please nerf GW and ugnaught
  • Riggin12
    129 posts Member
    Options
    With this rollback on the fixes to both GW and the attempt to prevent exploitive guildhopping/alt farming, many of us have stopped spending. That is the single most important metric they monitor.
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options

#intears
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    It's actually far harder than pre update changes ever were.

My arena power is only 31k and I'm encountering level 80 gear 10-11 omega'd meta arena teams. This can't be intentional. Don't call other people whiners when you know nothing of their situations. That's arrogant ignorance at its finest.
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    Options

Just tried to post a picture post but it's not working. Node 11 was out of control, Node 12 again...3* greenies.

Needless to say, solo'd with Uggie just because. If the photos end up posting, you'll see. Clearly both are OP and require some attention. Ugnaught never even lost his protection.
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    Faroer wrote: »
    Hey guys, dev says there will be an announcement late tonight about what is going on.

Source?
  • Mookie
    7 posts Member
    Options
    So glad to see 3*'s on node 12 after the buzz saw I just went through on 11
  • Options
    MLGebra wrote: »
    It's actually far harder than pre update changes ever were.

My arena power is only 31k and I'm encountering level 80 gear 10-11 omega'd meta arena teams. This can't be intentional. Don't call other people whiners when you know nothing of their situations. That's arrogant ignorance at its finest.

+1
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    @BentWookiee Is this you?

6564_zpsvhruzef9.jpg

It was tough, took me 3 teams.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    Meerava wrote: »

6564_zpsvhruzef9.jpg

Yep.. that is me! :)

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    ^^ Whale alert! :)
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    ^^ Whale alert! :)

Thats iN BentWookie for you
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    Meerava wrote: »

6564_zpsvhruzef9.jpg

Yep.. that is me! :)

So glad I'm not on your shard!
  • VenraSkyrunner
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

It would be good developers were also alert !!!! :/
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    We’ll continue to monitor how players are interacting with Galactic War and make additional tuning changes as needed.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/46294/community-update-6-10-2016#latest

I am convinced that this is what happened on Wed night. The change was deliberate, and it's why not a single dev comment besides Works as Intended TM was the response on this change.

I do not approve, fortunately I get a generated team at node 12.
    Wonder if I show up as a node 11 to someone like the mod.
  • Tigerj
    18 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Just came on here to see if others were mentioning issues! I just did a round and made it ok until the final Node 12! From there, I got WASTED! I don't means just beat..I mean WASTED in that the final group took out ever toon I have in my roster!! Fighting lev max out characters Gear 9 and 10 with just about ever ability almost maxed also!

I don't have anymore toons, or just 1 star, and can't beat it... Not Happy at all! First time I haven't been able to finish it is some time now..
  • Options
    Crud, we're going to be stuck with broken GW over the entire long weekend, aren't we?
This discussion has been closed.