GW reverted back to pre-update state? (MERGED THREADS)

Replies

• Beege
    74 posts Member
    Options
    It was more difficult for me today as well. Node 6 was a moderately tough team, then it abated. Node 11 was high 70s toons at 7* and G8 up and Node 12 was All 80 7* G9 up Phasma (L), RG, 5s, Reg, GS with omegas. Took 4 squads to bring down but I got through it.
  • Markuss_Ren
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Wont even try anymore, have more to do
    Change back .
    Post edited by Markuss_Ren on
    Guild Nederland
    Wij zoeken nog Actieve 70+ spelers
  • Meese_Rancher
    125 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I noticed this as well for my GW today. The difficulty spiked dramatically for my last few nodes that I lost most of my top toons and could not complete it for the first time in months.

My last battle was against Rex, Qgj, Ayala, Rg, and Ben...3 of which where gear 11, 2 at gear 10. To put it into perspective, I only have 2 gear 10 characters and a few 9s. This huge gap in gear alone made it impossible to beat that team.
  • KRL2811
    13 posts Member
    Options
    I'm nowhere near lvl 80 (58) and havent been playing for very long but I did notice that today node 6 was insanly hard. I lost my top team there. I did manage to get to node 11 but cannot complete it
    Galactic war was easy once I had 10 good toons. Sometimes 1 or 2 toons lost, but usually I would finish with the same team
  • Options
    I lost a team on node 7 and couldn't even dent node 12. I threw 5 teams at it, but no joy. This is out of scope for the rework recently.
  • Options
    Wont even try anymore, have more to do
    Change back or refund please

Whoops you said the wrong word, prepare to get banned. But in all seriousness when is today's mess going to get fixed so we can focus on tomorrow's.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I've noticed this slight difficulty jump as well. Killer team at node 6, 7-10 decreases and 11 and 12 I have to put in my arena team. It's not bad, I just didn't expect the node 6 jump, that's all. My b team carries me through node 10.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Oh and it is definitely NOT pre update state. That would be a disaster.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Star Wars Galaxy of BED... Bugs. Every. Day. :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    Nodes 6-10 were all rough full max meta (clones, Sun Fac, RG, Rey, etc) 11+12 were 3* teams.

Lost quite a few toons. I was worried I might not get through until I saw node 11.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Tuln
    48 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Definitely think something was wrong with the code today. http://imgur.com/a/cPvDp

And a guildie, jeAiL6n.jpg
    Post edited by Tuln on
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like it reverted back for me as well. Nodes 6 & 7 are maxed arena teams.
  • Drexnaw
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Same issue here, node 6 was full lvl 80 team gear 9 or higher, node 7, 10, 11, and 12 were the same. Node 8 and 9 were normalish at about lvl 70 gear 7 and 8.
  • Options
    Difficulty on earlier stages was by far higher today. And my last one was level 80 3 star toons at G2 or 3. It seemed very unbalanced and uneven today. Definitely different than previous days.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Just finished it.

Node 1-5 same
    Node 6 max team
    Node 7-11 gear 9-10 but not full max
    Node 12 low level low gear

Something was changed and just seems more variable. Still easy though just harder to auto.
  • Options
    It is definately pre fix GW. It was 5 times harder for me.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I can confirm that the recent update changed GW again. Maxed 80 teams at node 6 again. Please fix
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I take it back... Node 6 was level 80 the past few days for me, but not full gear.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Huh, this is how its been for me ever since the main GW update on 6/15. I've always had a big spike at 6 (maxed team) then it mostly calms down until 11-12 where its maxed teams again.

I don't know if this helps for troubleshooting but my max arena power win is 38.9k

So basically, I've seen no change, but I am seeing what everyone is reporting, its just not different from what I usually see. Pre-GW update I would get fully maxed out teams for node 3-4 all the way to the end, after I get one at 6 and them 11, 12 and occasionally one or two others. Which is still a massive improvement.
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    Options
    I can't say for sure that the GW as a whole got harder. I know my 6th node is considerably harder than it was yesterday.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xNzY3MzIwNjQ4NDUwMDQ4MDAvMTk4MDY2NzUxMTk0MjY3NjUwL0lNR18xNjYwLlBORyJ9.WJiSnVsG7Rx-oBTIlXsvCHTM1zI.PNG?width=2000&height=1125

I have also seen screenshots of super super easy 11th and 12th node GWs. I was planning on doing auto-GW in-between meetings this morning, but node 6 put a halt to that. This type of node was stuff I was facing pre-update, and I could have planned accordingly if that was known change, but I didnt see anything about it. But I also haven't gone past node 6 yet as I am waiting to see what a Dev says/does about this, just so I know how much time I need to set aside for GW.
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • camui78
    77 posts Member
    Options
    Just finished my GW this morning. My Arena team power is slightly above 36k and Node 6 faced a Gear 9/10 lvl 80 team. Also Node 9 was the same as well. Node 12 faced a maxed out OB, Chewy, RG, Ani, and FO Stormtrooper.
  • Meese_Rancher
    125 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    No matter if some are experiencing much harder toons or the extremely low leveled toons near the end...

I think we can all agree what a cluster fack gw is and apparently will always be since CG can't seem to get their shlt together at all.
  • Options
    I couldn't beat it. Something definitely changed. I was having so much fun with it before today. Hope it changes back. I likes playing with my lower level toons.
  • giggsy
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Noticed the change as well. On my main account was still able to finish it but lost my main group for the first time since the change. On my second ftp account the same changes 6 9 10 11 much harder. 12 was a team with no protection.
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    It was harder than it has been being.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Really starting to question the abilities of this company to do ANYTHING right... Why must you always mess something up with EVERY UPDATE.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    I have noticed it being harder than the preGW change, and now it takes me even longer. Last Node was a team of Gear 10 and Gear 11 characters. Had to use up almost every single character I had to complete the last node.

If GW is supposed to match the rewards for a particular level, then it should limit gear levels on the nodes so that the player never goes up against a team with gear above level 8.
  • Daeghaa
    95 posts Member
    Options
    If it doesn't get worse than what I've faced today I'm totally fine with the changes. 3 hard battles over 12. Very reasonable. Node 6 has hard, node 9 was harder, 10th was a nightmare. Then the breeze comes, 2 green teams on 11 and 12. Droid team on auto for the 9 easy ones.

Keep it that way pls...
  • Vavasour
    102 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It is definately pre fix GW. It was 5 times harder for me.

Agree. Looks carbon copy to pre-fix from my perspective... but what do I know?

That said, it doesn't bother me. I'm more concerned about the moving target that this game appears to be.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    It's definitely not nearly as hard as it was pre-fix a week ago. It's actually quite good. Hard but doable.
This discussion has been closed.