GW reverted back to pre-update state? (MERGED THREADS)

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    I've had sporadic lvl 80 max teams as well at nodes 6,9,10 not including the usual 11,12.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • minkywinkster
    219 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My node 11 opponent was an absolute monster and he took two of my teams to beat him but then the final node...they were all three and four star toons, what's going on?
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Options
    Yip, it's become more difficult! I have to admit though, I finally was able to use my brain for GW for a change & it's so nice & strategically refreshing tbh!

Thanks for bringing the challenge back, it is so well received... From me anyways!

pretty sure it was not intentional, but hey, as long as your happy :smiley:

• Options
    PainSaber wrote: »
    Dont worry guys. According to mizake you all know nothing about your personal game experiences, and he is all knowing. Stop with your petty hallucinating. Mizake has spoken lol

Yes, Crinsom and Mizake have spoken!
    They are our new forum Gods!
    All bow to Crinsom and Mizake as they know everything and we are all delusional!
    We all listen humbly!

Hahaha
    What toxic people!
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    milkacak wrote: »
    PainSaber wrote: »
    Dont worry guys. According to mizake you all know nothing about your personal game experiences, and he is all knowing. Stop with your petty hallucinating. Mizake has spoken lol

Yes, Crinsom and Mizake have spoken!
    They are our new forum Gods!
    All bow to Crinsom and Mizake as they know everything and we are all delusional!
    We all listen humbly!

Hahaha
    What toxic people!

er thanks, frak you too.

• Jakkal
    66 posts Member
    Options
    Jakkal wrote: »
    Crinsom wrote: »
    So.......after that node, it got easy again. Do you deny this? You aren't facing a steady stream of lvl 80 teams after that one. Take a picture of the nodes after that one.

Next two were 75's g8's. Node 9 is full on g10

4EZ4oAD.jpg

oh come on. lumi lead, 6* rg, 5* vader. yoda and barriss. the damage on that team is nonexistant, sure they have the rims but... no leia, no rey, no dooku/ob, no 2nd taunt.. I have no idea where youre at in this game in terms of roster size, gear and arena rank. but that team is no where near pre-update gw levels.

What don't you understand about what I'm saying?! Seriously? You played my GW pre update? Post update? No? How can you possibly tell me this hasn't changed when I'm telling you it is. Last week, I didn't face a level 80 character until 10. And no one higher than gear 8 until 11. It's not that I can't finish it. What I am saying is SOMETHING CHANGED OVERNIGHT.

see the thing for me is, i fight lvl 80 teams in 7-10. they are just horribly undergeared or a rag tag bunch of 5 random characters put together. my arena power was 38.5k before the update, so i was fighting the annoying gw, i moved it up to 39k on the last day before the gw change. been 39k ever since. Your screenshots are what i fight in gw everyday.

That's fine. But that isn't what I fight every day. That's what I'm trying to say. My active arena power is 34.1k, and has been for a long time. My theoretical arena power is 36.2k, and has been for a long time. Both have been pretty much the same pre and post update

if your arena power is around 36k, you only knocked on the door that was pre patch gw. pre patch gw was arena teams from node 4 onwards, it progressed from g7/8 arena teams all the way to g10/11 arena teams. which is why im saying it hasnt gone back to prepatch gw. it may or may not have gotten wonky since the server hiccups.

If that's the case, than what @CG_NotReallyAJedi said about GW being based off Arena power is just plain wrong, or something went wrong along the way. I haven't used my 36k arena squad in probably a month. When I did use them, my GW was no different than when I used my 34k arena squad, and I haven't used them (36k squad) since.

Regardless, there was no change on my side, and something changed on their side. It's more than coincidence that mine and many others GW has suddenly changed over night.

But I'm not so lucky to have a 3* node 12 battle. Instead I get this. I've yet to face two maxed out squads in a row since the update.

WYLjkeF.jpg

Wow Father my last node was the Sacramento as yours. The rest of my GW was a nightmare, barely managed to complete it.

Like the very same? If so, you'd be the third person so far with the same opponent

Yes the very same team
    zZjjfxo.jpg
  • Options
    QuiteDrunk wrote: »
    Yip, it's become more difficult! I have to admit though, I finally was able to use my brain for GW for a change & it's so nice & strategically refreshing tbh!

Thanks for bringing the challenge back, it is so well received... From me anyways!

pretty sure it was not intentional, but hey, as long as your happy :smiley:

Haha! ;)
    I'm sure they'll change it back but I really hope not, it was oh so nice to use my full roster again!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely a strange day. Node 6 lvl 80 gr 9 and 10 node 12......

uzTj30D.jpg

Same here. I think its fair to say galactic war opponents arent arena teams of real players. Who would have 3* gear 4 lvl79 characters in their roster haha
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Must have something to do with the server going down. GW is picked from old arena teams, I suppose they store those teams on the server. Explains why 3 of us got the same team. And others got some computer generated 3* level 80 teams.
  • Jakkal
    66 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe those easy teams on the last mode are on those guys who abuse the guild reward bug. Their teams were fully maxed for example close to 40000 power, but now they are stripped down, the GW just don't know it yet.
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe those easy teams on the last mode are on those guys who abuse the guild reward bug. Their teams were fully maxed for example close to 40000 power, but now they are stripped down, the GW just don't know it yet.

That's distinctly possible. My top 5 toons are at about 39.4k power, so it will have to be searching for similar power options.
  • Options

I don't think so. GW uses arena teams from a few weeks ago not days. Also this happened before, people encountering gear 0 squads. Don't know if there was a server failure back then.
  • Options
    today
    stage 6: hard
    stage 9: nightmare
    stage 11: very hard

This was my hardest gw ever. I did it 1,5 hour, thank you EA. What was that?
  • mel
    127 posts Member
    Options
    OP is right. Had to use a suicide squad for the first time in weeks. Still finished though. Just caught me by surprise and I have the bench to deal with it.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    8DbHL6u.jpg
    {RotE}
  • Options

Interesting point
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    fTls3Ww.png

Node 6 today for me. Definitely different than before. Didn't change my arena team whatsoever.

Edit: this is on my alt account. 36k arena power

I'm fighting an extremely similar team right now at this node too. Wasn't expecting to see a fully geared rey and qgj when I'm just using my C team here.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Very strange for me too. Much more difficult GW early on - lost a couple of decent toons in nodes 3 & 4. At node 11 I faced a fully geared/leveled Sun Fac + Rex + Fives + QGJ + RG team that was brutal. Then on node 12, the same as what LaLiam posted above - cake walk 12.

Never had that happen before. Something is definitely not "normal" with GW today.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I unexpectedly had a couple tough fights, but node 12 was 5 lvl 80 toons all 3*. I've never seen that before.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Petrozza
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Oh god, the monster teams are back! :s

And in the node 11 I found my brothers team (what are the odds? :D ) that is totally impossible to beat for me. My GW run ends for today, I guess :(
  • Options
    They changed it again 1-6 are normal 7-11 are Hardnotes and 12 is just a joke..easy as hell...and yes something changes...

Overnight changes!!!!!!
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    Maskarii wrote: »
    They changed it again 1-6 are normal 7-11 are Hardnotes and 12 is just a joke..easy as ****...and yes something changes...

Overnight changes!!!!!!

I saw the exact same thing. Node 1-6 ok, 7-11 hard, but 12, lvl 80 3*.
  • Winterbio
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm in the last node facing an old Ben (l), Aayla, FOT, 5s and sun fac, all g10 lvl 80, and my A, B and C teams are down because I had g10 toons since node 6. Never had this much trouble, even before the update that fixed GW

Update: Well, it's simply unbeatable! Spend 5 teams and could take only SF down. Guess I won't be making this final node.
  • Options
    OK. Lunch time so had a chance to focus and get through my silly node 6 (all lvl 80 g9/10/11 - Phasma/daka/qgj/rey/ etc) and yes the next few nodes are ok so far until 9...when we're back in sillyville again... g10/11 dps behind a RG. grrr....

Turukano
  • Options
    Fave wrote: »
    Maskarii wrote: »
    They changed it again 1-6 are normal 7-11 are Hardnotes and 12 is just a joke..easy as ****...and yes something changes...

Overnight changes!!!!!!

I saw the exact same thing. Node 1-6 ok, 7-11 hard, but 12, lvl 80 3*.

Yep, that means you and me and 36 other People are playing the same GW. :) and it changes this Night.

• Options
    And snap..... nodes 9/10 and 11 rock hard. limped through 11 to find 3/4 stars ewok scout lead, no purple gear waiting for me......

weird.
  • Options
    GW is again hard
  • Winterbio
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well, I could only take SF down, with my 5 last teams...
    http://imgur.com/WXFl7Xy
  • Options
    Ok so this is NOT an issue?

Back to insane hardness for me. Whales only need try. What a disappointment. I'm g6 going against g10 teams...

• Options
    Winterbio wrote: »
    Well, I could only take SF down, with my 5 last teams...

Who is SF? San Francisco?
This discussion has been closed.