Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    I would recommend to upgrade taunting tanks. Now my Sthan is 7* G10 just needing a stun cuffs to get to G11, and he saved my butt today in node 11 once my RG was killed.
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Few things...

If you have problems with GWs.......then the problems are with your toons and roster. This is 100%%%% FACT!!

Also Gws is determined by the highest squad power of your toons you used in arena. That's why your squad power on the arena match selection pages is different from on the guild members page. Once you max out your squads gear and go into arena you better be prepared for the consequences...after 132 pages looks like most of you were not lol.

People wanted to be Rankd high in arena not worrying about the affects that'll happen in Gws now it's too late. You're all swimming with the big boyz now. It's time to learn how to swim.

Gws is fine..it's because of people like me who beat it everyday is the reason why the devs responded about it like they did. They are no plans to rework Gws. It is working as like its suppose to. Get over it and deal with it.

Take some responsibility for yourselves and farm a better roster for crying loud..cause crying on the forums isn't gonna change squat for you.
  • Options
    Aniema wrote: »
    Few things...

If you have problems with GWs.......then the problems are with your toons and roster. This is 100%%%% FACT!!

Also Gws is determined by the highest squad power of your toons you used in arena. That's why your squad power on the arena match selection pages is different from on the guild members page. Once you max out your squads gear and go into arena you better be prepared for the consequences...after 132 pages looks like most of you were not lol.

People wanted to be Rankd high in arena not worrying about the affects that'll happen in Gws now it's too late. You're all swimming with the big boyz now. It's time to learn how to swim.

Gws is fine..it's because of people like me who beat it everyday is the reason why the devs responded about it like they did. They are no plans to rework Gws. It is working as like its suppose to. Get over it and deal with it.

Take some responsibility for yourselves and farm a better roster for crying loud..cause crying on the forums isn't gonna change squat for you.

Your combination of arrogance and ignorance is astounding.
  • Options
    Few things...

+1000 amen
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Few things...

I am very arrogant..far from ignorant...but what's more astounding...is this sense of entitlement and laziness from people who can't beat something, refuse to farm good toons and want everything handed to them on a silver platter.
  • Options
    Few things...

I am very arrogant..far from ignorant...but what's more astounding...is this sense of entitlement and laziness from people who can't beat something, refuse to farm good toons and want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

I stand by my original statement, and this only further solidifies my assertion.
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Few things...

I stand by my original statement, and this only further solidifies my assertion.

As does mine. I beat Gws everyday. No worries on my part.

• Options
    Few things...

Are you a troll or just delusional? Sounds like you're seeing what you want to see, not what's actually there. Laziness? Entitlement? No. GW has a broken matchmaking system. 28k - 30k power teams should not be facing 40k power teams fully decked out with 5* mods, nor should high power teams face 3* ungeared teams.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Few things...

[garbage removed]

Yeah, it made me chuckle out loud :)
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    PotatoMan wrote: »
    Few things...

Are you a troll or just delusional? Sounds like you're seeing what you want to see, not what's actually there. Laziness? Entitlement? No. GW has a broken matchmaking system. 28k - 30k power teams should not be facing 40k power teams fully decked out with 5* mods, nor should high power teams face 3* ungeared teams.

I beat Gws everyday. So I don't know why everyone else is having trouble. See my signature?
    There are two types of gamers. People that can beat stuff, grind out toons, don't fail are Pros.
    People who want nerfs, can't beat events or Gws. Those people are....
  • Options
    PotatoMan wrote: »
    Few things...

Please, pretty please
    Dont-feed-the-trolls.png
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Aniema Moicaliss - You are both obviously P2P. I have been playing everyday (to the severe annoyance of my wife - even on our honeymoon) since December 2015.

I do all daily activities, raids, GWs, arena battles - everything. I have worked hard and farmed for toons and gear since the get go and for being a F2P player, I think I have an impressive roster. I am always No. 1 in my guild on every raid.

I certainly do not expect anything to be handed to me on a silver platter - that is for P2P players - easier more seductive it is.

The Devs announced that this game was to be balanced between F2P and P2P players except P2P players could access exclusive toons quicker and level up a little faster.

Especially with GW being the way it is - this game is dominated by P2P players.

GW is not easy, people on these forums are not all moaning - they are upset because the game has certainly become unbalanced and GW is not working as intended (despite what the Devs say). There are far more people complaining about these same issues on the forums than there are people like you saying everything is fine and the problem lies with 99% of this game's playing community.

So do us all a favour and stop trolling. Even if you believe you are right, you are out numbered in this argument by a long shot.
  • Options
    I'm f2p and always top 5 arena. Gw is relly easy for me...ask yourself some questions....
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    I'm f2p and always top 5 arena. Gw is relly easy for me...ask yourself some questions....

I find it difficult to believe you are F2P.

Besides - maybe for some players in the community GW is (somehow) working as intended.

For many its algorithm is botched. What I'm saying is: clearly not all players are affected.

Some people are posting complaints that it is too easy saying they are fighting level 30, green gear teams at nodes 11 and 12 - I wish!!!, lol
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Aniema Moicaliss - You are both obviously P2P. I have been playing everyday (to the severe annoyance of my wife - even on our honeymoon) since December 2015.

I do all daily activities, raids, GWs, arena battles - everything. I have worked hard and farmed for toons and gear since the get go and for being a F2P player, I think I have an impressive roster. I am always No. 1 in my guild on every raid.

I certainly do not expect anything to be handed to me on a silver platter - that is for P2P players - easier more seductive it is.

The Devs announced that this game was to be balanced between F2P and P2P players except P2P players could access exclusive toons quicker and level up a little faster.

GW is not easy, people on these forums are not all moaning - they are upset because the game has certainly become unbalanced and GW is not working as intended (despite what the Devs say). There are far more people complaining about these same issues on the forums than there are people like you saying everything is fine and the problem lies with 99% of this game's playing community.

So do us all a favour and stop trolling. Even if you believe you are right, you are out numbered in this argument by a long shot.

I'm free to play since December.

Gws is easy cause I have 40/7* toons and the ones I use are the cream of the crop. I don't use Sidious, Ventress, savage, tailia etc. I use seven toons that's it. Phasma(L),QGJ,REY, Yoda,GS Baris and Daka. That's it. I rank 1 everyday beating clone teams, old Ben speed teams all teams it doesn't matter.

If people say it's hard it's because there roster stinks...bottom line. Want an example? I exposed this guy last week asking for Rey and Palpatene nerfs. I listed the toons he used and guess what..homeboy had no Qgj, he had 14 toons 7* and the ones he had only hurt his gameplay.

This game is like a job to do the job you need the right tools...in this game to beat something you need the right toons. It's that simple. Anyone saying otherwise have no clue what they are doing in this game. I have beaten Gws everyday for 5 months..I think I know what I'm talking about.

As for the outnumbered comment. Just because a lot of people complain about Gws doesn't mean it's broken. There are people like myself that beat it everyday. I'm a Pro at this game..not a noob.
  • Options

I find it difficult to believe you are F2P.

Besides - maybe for some players in the community GW is (somehow) working as intended.

For many its algorithm is botched. What I'm saying is: clearly not all players are affected.

Some people are posting complaints that it is too easy saying they are fighting level 30, green gear teams at nodes 11 and 12 - I wish!!!, lol

I have weak 70 gear 4-5 often green at node 12. It's simple, when you'll reach 36,5-37k, you overkill the algorithm. He can't find opponent that are (you+Xnumber) so it's like a big random...mostly weak toon whit weak gear..
    You'll see by your own soon
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    I just got the easy node at 11, too. Right when my arena team got to ~40.9K
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

I'm free to play since December.

Gws is easy cause I have 40/7* toons and the ones I use are the cream of the crop. I don't use Sidious, Ventress, savage, tailia etc. I use seven toons that's it. Phasma(L),QGJ,REY, Yoda,GS Baris and Daka. That's it. I rank 1 everyday beating clone teams, old Ben speed teams all teams it doesn't matter.

If people say it's hard it's because there roster stinks...bottom line. Want an example? I exposed this guy last week asking for Rey and Palpatene nerfs. I listed the toons he used and guess what..homeboy had no Qgj, he had 14 toons 7* and the ones he had only hurt his gameplay.

This game is like a job to do the job you need the right tools...in this game to beat something you need the right toons. It's that simple. Anyone saying otherwise have no clue what they are doing in this game. I have beaten Gws everyday for 5 months..I think I know what I'm talking about.

As for the outnumbered comment. Just because a lot of people complain about Gws doesn't mean it's broken. There are people like myself that beat it everyday. I'm a Pro at this game..not a noob.

My 7* toons are:

Opress, Dooku, Fives, Yoda, Kylo Ren, Luminara, Rey, Chewie, QGJ, Mace WIndu, Daka, Anakin, Sidious, Magmatrooper, Ventress, JC, Phasma, Ahsoka, Cad Bane, IG88, IG86.

My 6* toons:

Vader, First Order Stormtrooper, Eth Koth, Ackbar, Fett, RG, Leia, STH

The rest of my 66 characters are a bit of a mixed bag - but in that roster is GS too.

Like I say I cannot if my life depended on it beat GW. It is not possible - this goes beyond working as intended and challenging.

I also have said that GW seems to be working ok for some people (for some unknown reason) yet others are finding the difficulty too hard/impossible (like me) yet others are experiencing low level teams on nodes 11 and 12.

The GW system is not working as intended and has nothing to do with my roster.

The only way I could beat GW (at least the teams it seems to pit me against) is if I had at least 10 teams completely maxed to the hilt.

Not gonna happen in 100 years being F2P. Therefore this game is not balanced (as intended between F2P & P2P) and is therefore broken - I don't care what the developers say. WAI are they mad?!!!
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    yet others are experiencing low level teams on nodes 11 and 12.
    Once you get around 38K arena power, you get the easy node 11. And near 41K you get the easy 11 and 12.

I'd say in 100 years, you will have max gear toons and good mods. And an easy node 11 and 12.
    BTW, your best toons are borderline horrible together.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    yet others are experiencing low level teams on nodes 11 and 12.
    Once you get around 38K arena power, you get the easy node 11. And near 41K you get the easy 11 and 12.

I'd say in 100 years, you will have max gear toons and good mods. And an easy node 11 and 12.
    BTW, your best toons are borderline horrible together.

I am trying to get better toons upgraded but its a bit hard when you can't reap all the rewards - like GW.

Most days I am beating node 11, but 12 can forget it.

Its also a shame that you have to use specific toons - not toons you love from Star Wars. Players are forced to get crappy toons like Teebo and Ewok Elder and GS - who the hec are they in the star wars universe?? especially compared to Boba Fett or Darth Maul etc etc. (who are really poor toons in this game).

Also, why are some of the best toons P2P only, the game is still unbalanced than what they originally intended if the P2P whales dominate everything. I'd Love B2 and Sun Fac on my A team because they rock as "tools" not as notable characters.
  • Options
    If you farm your toon by love instead of best option/synergy....you are the only one to blame...it's a strategy game...
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @Boo

I commend you for posting your roster. I can respect people who do this more than people who just cry and say they can't beat something. I will tell you this and you can bet you won't struggle in Gws no more...get Baris. Even in G8 if I remember correct she has so much protection and health than most toons. She is one of the most viable toons in this game for beating Gws. Run her as lead. Use Phasma,Qgj,Rey, GS,Lumi,Daka and Ig-86 also with Baris and you'll beat it everyday. Heals are the key. And Baris is one of the best.
  • Options
    I run droid, whit hk lead, i have always two turn before anyone move on gw...no healers needed
  • Valace2
    220 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Same story haven't finished the GW in three out of the last 4 matches.

7* LV 67 Sideous
    7* LV 55 JC
    6* LV 57 Luminara
    5* LV 54 Chewy
    5* LV 65 Dooku.

No way I can beat that.

If this continues I am going F2P or maybe not at all. Also tried upgrading my scoundrels for the credit heist , dumped quite a bit of resources into them, all LV 50+ and can barely get to the 3rd round.

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I run droid, whit hk lead, i have always two turn before anyone move on gw...no healers needed
    This. @Boo, if u can get hk and rg geared up, ur set. Forget JE. He sucks (for GW, in particular). Hk, 88, 86, qgj, rg. A little sprinkle of ST Han, GS, and daka where needed. And ur on cruise control. Hk doesn't need much. He will start being viable at 5 star. RG at 6 star is already done, once u gear 9 him. 7th star is meaningless on him.

On second thought, u need gear 9 or 10 on 88, too... and that's a lot of gear...

BTW u got 21 7 star toons. I have only 12. And half of mine are max gear level. 3 completely maxed and another 3 missing one or two pieces. How u doing on gear? 7 star g8 toons are dime a dozen.

Heck I got max gear level on some of my 6 star toons. At least two of them, last i checked. We should all be listing our toons based on gear, not stars. If ur top toons are g9, there is half ur problem. U need gear, not shards.
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • Options

+1

Add: Flabbergasting
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Options
    Few things...

why do you bother to read this thread since you are so perfect? there is nothing new for you to learn.
  • Options
    Few things...

I'm going to have to disagree with you. You can't say something is 100% a fact. I understand the devs reasoning in trying to make the game hard, but even the people I know who complete it everyday say GW is terrible right now. There is only 1 thing that I require of a game when I play it: it has to be fun. If I'm playing your game and sure it is hard, but I am not having fun playing it, then that is a serious problem. It is very stressful going through Galactic War each and everyday when people don't have time to constantly retreat and try new toons.

Sure you may be able to complete it because you have more time on your hands, but a lot of people don't. People say "you can complete it", but my main problem with it is that it isn't fun. It feels more like work than a game. And again my friends tell me this even though they complete it everyday.

So that's my problem with GW right now. Also you seem like a very arrogant person to tell you the truth. I don't tend to take people that are arrogant seriously. However thanks for your opinion, but I don't think you need to be in the thread if you can complete GW already.
  • Options
    The problem I have with GW is that the matchmaking is objectively imbalanced. Every day at node 9 (sometimes node 6 like today, which is crazy!) I get a team of full level 80, 7*, max or max -1 level gear, possible (probably) max mods too. I have 18 7* squad plus some very useful 6* too, but even with TM loading and rotation to maintain some protection, I have nothing left for node 10 onwards.

I would say over the last 3 months I have probably completed GW twice, and that's been when I've had the glitchy easy node 12.

I would totally expect GW to be hard, the rewards are good, but the matchmaking should allow it to be possible with the right strategy, based on your squad strength.
  • Options
    Day 40 still cant beat it