Game Update - 7/6/2016 - Comments- ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    But i agree that announcing it by the end of the first event day is a little messed up lol
  • Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Naecabon wrote: »
    I JUST BOUGHT 100K SHARD SHOP WORTH OF GEAR

THIS IS AMAZING

Congrats on your gift from a company clearly desperate for money. Please give them more. Perhaps in a few months they'll add more content. Probably not.

THIS WAS FREE TECHNICALLY!

Why do you keep yelling?

• Options
    As a heads up, just bought 3 of the new gear packs. Not worth it at all. I got mostly farmable gear. I got 12 scanner salvage, so that was nice. Probably not worth the price for the majority of what I got. Great thought, but it probably isn't totally worth it.
  • Options
    I was just as irritated at this... Way to roll this "2 day" event out at 6pm on 1 of the 2 days. After everyones already spent energy and refreshes... What a joke....
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    Joaquin wrote: »
    Should've announced this on July 8.

+1
  • growlkin
    74 posts Member
    Options
    So...
    New guild based achievements - nice, a little late but free is free so no complaints.
    Gear pack for crystals - lol, no. Slot machine garbage with a chance of blues, purps for have millions of and challenge purps. Oh and raid gear... No.
    Shard shop refresh - lol, no. Expensive for a very small chance at more Vader shards or insanely priced raid gear and salvage. Only for mega whales that already have GG maxed and nothing else to spend shard shop currency on. Possibly trying to clear people out before adding new toons?
    Jedi character pack - lol, no.
    2 day cantina double drops - Thanks! No, wait, it's already day 2 in most of the world and we've already spent our cantina currency plus refreshed. Offensive.
  • Karek77
    292 posts Member
    Options
    I dont care, they shouldnt have done this less then 1 day to the event. this is ridiculous
  • Jaqenhgar
    164 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. Its all part of their master plan to get you to spend on more crystals to refresh.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    #ImNotMadeOfMoney
  • Ing256
    471 posts Member
    Options
    Captainrrl wrote: »
    150 in energy in cantina for gs, three drops.

Maybe it's just me, but it looks like recently the drop rate went down, by a lot
  • Bjpac04
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Why would they give us double rewards on a day that's a fee hours from over??? Doesn't make sense
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Once again, the wording is not very clear. Has anyone opened one yet? I'm trying to figure out if it drops 12 salvage or 36 salvage. Pics if you have them.
    Thanks!
  • Finnien
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Womp_Womp wrote: »
    Finnien wrote: »
    Amalthea wrote: »
    Complain much? They don't have to give double rewards. Sorry giving you something extra that you weren't able to try and maximize the free stuff that was given to you is so upsetting.

I've already spent 300 crystals refreshing Cantina today, so that's real money for CG that I spend fairly regularly. And they didn't even have the courtesy to tell me to wait for this evening before refreshing.

Boo hoo, it was a surprise. Maybe next time they won't do it all because you are all ungrateful children.

Maybe we'll just stop playing if they can't get their **** together better than this.

Good luck with that, there are plenty of empty threats like that around here. Yet here you all are complaining and threatening to quit because you weren't told about free things ahead of time.

I wouldn't expect any other response from a troll. Crawl back under your bridge.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    The timing of the release is .....
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I mean, couldn't they have told us yesterday so we didn't use our refreshes?
  • HanSlowMo
    235 posts Member
    Options
    With (expensive) raid gear and refreshing available in the shard shop for the next week, is this a possible currency dump before releasing the next hero in the shop? It doesn't seem that crazy of an idea, bleed the whales and **** saving ftps of their stockpiles before putting in a new hero.
  • DARTH_TED
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Imagine that... no real fixes, no real explanations and everything in the update is money driven. The gap widens further. But thanks for the double rewards tomorrow for 1 day as I already refreshed my max today... (smh)

+1
  • Options
    The packs are terrible.

The Cantina runs til the 7th so do it in the a.m.
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    Options
    +1 and it rolled out at 8pm my time. Let's not forget everyone on the other side of the pond misses the entire first day altogether.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Omg everyone was crying when it jumped forward unexpectedly and now everyone is crying that it went back to where it was?
  • Options
    Nice surprise seeing 3 retroactive achievements all fulfilled, and 9 Vader shards as the reward.
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • DARTH_TED
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Yes! THANK YOU!!
  • Options
    Should be able to do them on the 8th too if the reset at a random morning time too.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand how you can complain about something given to everyone for free, no one knew about it in advance (that I know of), so its not like anyone would have an advantage of preparation
  • senkoujin
    187 posts Member
    Options
    growlkin wrote: »
    2 day cantina double drops - Thanks! No, wait, it's already day 2 in most of the world and we've already spent our cantina currency plus refreshed. Offensive.
    ^: THIS! I spent my Cantina refresh at midnight yesterday.

• wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    Player friendliness? Communication? EA/CG knows not of these things.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yes I have opened it.

A-W-F-U-L

Three purple gears salvage 12 parts each. All three totally useless ones you get from challenges.

No cuffs no hairdryers no hubcaps no carbanti that fives needs, nothing to piece together the furnace, not even mkiv laptop.

600 crystals.

Just buy what you need mk5 and merr sonns from the shipments.

Nothing to see here!! Move along.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, that was ludicrous, its not a 2 days event but a 1 day event.