Before saying GW has become too hard !

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Zazoo wrote: »
    milkacak wrote: »
    Wow, you really deserve your name, don't you?

if you are below 34 000 and loose GW you are really a bad player
    if you don't and keep loosing GW then use your brain

So you are saying I must go back to spending an hour or so EVERY DAY on GW....
    Wow you a clever one.
    I play an hour to clear everything not gw alone! But gw takes 30min to clear
  • Options
    true heroes in here.
    ty big_boss..another one that deserve his name.
    i salute you ea-followers.

can i have some free crystals?

• Options
    SlyTalker wrote: »

Great advice, what about those of us who kept our arena power low for months for just that reason. Then June 15th came along and a GW tweak turned it into an auto run through event. So silly us, wanting a challenge, figured it was time to up our arena power to make GW a challenge once again. By the time the stealth tweak hit on June 29th my arena power was approaching 36k, resulting in now impossible nodes in the new, unannounced, GW. Once again, not whining about the difficulty of GW, just the deceptive way in which it was introduced.

This is exactly what happened to me too.

But the real problem is that the OP suggests the best way to enjoy this game is to intentionally limit your progression in the game. Isn't there something intuitively/fundamentally wrong with that?
  • Options
    [/quote]

I clear gw everyday. It sucks. Isn't fun. Takes to long. I have 22 7* characters. Some gear 10, most gear 9. Have a few 6 * gear nine too. I am broke with credits, but will probably not do galactic chore today because it sucks.

[/quote]

This is nearly exactly my situation! I have 23 7* and around another 5 I can't afford to star up and it's just too long, boring, frustrating and just not fun. Think there's a lot who feel like us!
  • dglace1
    73 posts Member
    Options
    If they want to make it harder, fine. Just don't say you are "fixing" it, by making it shorter and adding more credits. It now takes much longer and the credits are negligible if you don't complete it.
  • Options
    Optimus11 wrote: »
    uffdan wrote: »
    But, but , but ......
    Arena gives out those sweet sweet crystals that otherwise you need to open your wallet and $$$$$
    So bad advice
    Get in arena , make sure to get that top 5 payout everyday. Those crystals are worth more than the last node or two of GW that you are may or may not complete because your arena team is too powerful

I don't know that "get top 5 arena payout" is really viable advice since y'know.. 5 spots..? 99.999% of players on the server can't do that simply on logistics

Wrong !
    There is a payout every hour. People from all over try to payout at different times. I know that on my payout time only 3-4 people seriously want 5 top spots. All 3-4,of us always end up top 5 nobody else is moving up or down meaning they don't care about that payout

@Optimus11 I see people slinging this unenlightened argument too often. Let's do some math, shall we?
    "There is a payout every hour." Okay, let's run with that. There are 24 time zones on the planet. Let's assume there are people in every time zone battling for top 5. In any given day, there are (24*5)=120 possible top5 positions at payout. Each Arena ladder/shard/pool/etc. consists of 20,000 possible players. 120/20,000 = 0.6%. Fewer than 1% of all players have a chance at taking a top5 spot. And that's the best case.
    Conclusion: More than 99.4% of all players will not take a top 5 position at payout.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I have 16 7* toons, most full gear or close to. Node 6 is still a killer node and after what I faced today I thought to myself "and they want to make this MORE difficult?". Node 6 and node 10 alone took me 10 minutes each with multiple retreats to get my toons to the more difficult nodes. Granted, I really forget sometimes to use Leia, so that's on me. I'm getting to the point where I need an actual C squad with no overlapping characters. We'll see how the update goes tomorrow with me saving GW day for refresh. This ought to be interesting.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    GW has become too hard... oh wait....
  • Options
    uffdan wrote: »
    But, but , but ......
    Arena gives out those sweet sweet crystals that otherwise you need to open your wallet and $$$$$
    So bad advice
    Get in arena , make sure to get that top 5 payout everyday. Those crystals are worth more than the last node or two of GW that you are may or may not complete because your arena team is too powerful

I don't know that "get top 5 arena payout" is really viable advice since y'know.. 5 spots..? 99.999% of players on the server can't do that simply on logistics

Wrong !
    There is a payout every hour. People from all over try to payout at different times. I know that on my payout time only 3-4 people seriously want 5 top spots. All 3-4,of us always end up top 5 nobody else is moving up or down meaning they don't care about that payout

@Optimus11 I see people slinging this unenlightened argument too often. Let's do some math, shall we?
    "There is a payout every hour." Okay, let's run with that. There are 24 time zones on the planet. Let's assume there are people in every time zone battling for top 5. In any given day, there are (24*5)=120 possible top5 positions at payout. Each Arena ladder/shard/pool/etc. consists of 20,000 possible players. 120/20,000 = 0.6%. Fewer than 1% of all players have a chance at taking a top5 spot. And that's the best case.
    Conclusion: More than 99.4% of all players will not take a top 5 position at payout.

not everyone has finished assembling a top arena team. once you have your arena team that top 50 worthy, you can battle it for top 5.
    get JE, slap on 4 droids and your guaranteed top 5