Community\Game Update 8/17/2016 - Comments ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    I won't lie, the pack is tempting for those Hoth Soldier and Leia shards alone. I've maxed out the other characters but I'd get so much shard currency I wouldn't have to worry about completing GW for shipments whenever Vader shows up in the shard shop.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Options
    I just bought the pack rebel pack... Imo, it's worth it. 2k crystals + 1.5kk and 3 toons guaranteed... Plus the other shards, that's great... Just built my rebel team to play lvl 3 in the palpatine event Now is just farm and wait for the next time until i have them lvl 80 lol
  • Options
    (while @CG_Kozispoon here)
    daka stun basic apparently stunning and resisted by same intended target, bug? or..
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    Is there a reason why Chewie isn't a Rebel? Where is the love for this loyal fur ball. He was as much a rebel As Lando.
  • Options
    I love the update and adjustments. I just wanted to use Chewie as part of my rebel team.
  • CG_RyDiggs
    536 posts SWGOH Dev Team
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @Finnolly Absolutely elated with the postive feedback. We're proud of the release and looking forward to our future offerings! We currently have Clone Wars Chewbacca. Rebel / Scoundrel Chewbacca isn't released yet. ;)
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    DAve_T wrote: »
    Adding in Palpatine is awesome. But Why so many events benifitting Rebels and the light side. We need events that will benifit Empire, Sith, Night sister squads. Just my opinion.

Bec Rebels are the leading characters in the last few SW movies, even the new Rogue One! Other characters are negligible. Comic to movies are kings now because they are more successful and profitable than any other forms of entertainment business.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Reading the Emperor's extensive ability list liketydmPR9.gif

+1 HAHAHAHAHHA
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    I guess that asking for the cantina energy refresh to be 3 times a day just like the normal energy refresh is too much? xP
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Changes to Kit and Mace are not enough.
  • Options
    Great job EA! You did it again! I give this update 2 paws up.

Please make it 4 paws up.. haha..
  • hackslash27
    85 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    @Finnolly Absolutely elated with the postive feedback. We're proud of the release and looking forward to our future offerings! We currently have Clone Wars Chewbacca. Rebel / Scoundrel Chewbacca isn't released yet. ;)

I'll vote for Han Solo to be only the Scoundrel of them two. Poor Chewie, his always been loyal, Rebel is enough for him. :P
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben) deserves to be a rebel too, he assisted in the rescue to the princess. That's gotta count for something.
    and also Ahsoka is a rebel too.. unless fulcrum version is coming :):):)
  • Options
    Oh yeah, Forgot about Old Ben.

I am still waiting for Jedi Luke.
  • Options
    I look forward to Rebel Chewie. Hopefully he will be more effective then clone wars Chewie.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    It took you guys how long to fix cade bane, (still sucks for a character that started in chromium) kit, and mace????

But ya good update. Took so freaking long though. When are you going to buff others?!?

Palp looks way too strong
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Changes to Kit and Mace are not enough.
    Olle wrote: »
    It took you guys how long to fix cade bane, (still sucks for a character that started in chromium) kit, and mace????

But ya good update. Took so freaking long though. When are you going to buff others?!?

Palp looks way too strong

Palp takes a lot of setup and his base speed is a bit lacking which holds his power back. AI using Palp is probably terrible.
  • Options
    Ok ? What about people like myself that have been spending money every day to gain ground and have been sooooo screwed over and Over ! I can't even get my Jawa engineer ? I have had reworks that take away from my players and what? I could not believe that a character is only worth 7 shard? Should be at least equal to a level one character cost witch is like 15 to unlock?
  • Options
    Good start but really though the company had enough money to share a little compensation for us who have spent more then a cost of a star-wars PSP would have been better investment!! I have huge issue with all the changes that help everyone else but the players that have been here day in day out sence the game started!
  • Options
    And is Jawa engineer ever coming back as I spent money on the guy and now ?
  • Options
    well i gave in and bought the emperors demise pack and then used the extra crystals for the rebel pack. i'm starting to build my rebel army. i still need 10 shards for STH to have 5 rebels. i should be able to start the event with 8 days left in the event and get at least a couple of tiers finished i hope. if not then i should be well prepared for the next time this even comes around.

i still think yoda and the emperor should be offered elsewhere as well. a i said in a previous post the emperor is my absolute favorite character of star wars.

i think we need to drop the logic as to why they use rebels for the event. this is a game with holo tables and if you want to think logic then the cantina table is far from logical. as is the galactic war table and mods table. i think the event should allow force users against the emperor. if you want any sense in it use the jedi who would want to destroy the emperor. but also there's a little sense in other sith destroying the master to become the master.

the update is great, i'm just a little sore i won't benefit from it just yet. the emperor is the one character i'd pay actual money for which i did in a way by buying the emperor demise kit. i just wish i could have actually purchased the emperor himself and hope maybe before the next even i will be able to do so through some pack.
  • Options
    i think this is a game with many choices and many routes. you can't really be upset about your own personal choices in the game. if you chose to use real money that is a choice you have personally made. i don't think anyone can expect to buy their way through the game.

i'll admit i'm a little sore that i probably won't be able to finish the emperor event and activate him this time around. but i'm not upset with the makers of the game. sure i wish they would have done things differently and i have made suggestions in other threads but i hope no one sees me as being upset at anyone.

this is a game and i have chosen my route to farm certain characters and they did not include farming rebels. i have purchased the emperors demise pack and rebels pack and i still am lacking one rebel to even start the event. but these are all my choices.

to make an already long thread as short as possible i don't see how anyone can complain from the choices they have made in this game.
  • Options
    Its not bad thing spending to stay ahead, mr.fappatine is possible meta toon
    #grin
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    not a bad thing spending to stay ahead, but you can't then be upset and want to take action against people because you missed out somehow.
  • Options
    Hello Devs,

This one goes out to all you devs and mods working on this game, (first let me say that this is non-sarcastically and full of truth).

I want to thank you all for doing a very good job fixing bugs, addressing the cantina energy problem and communicating in the last event, Emperor one.

It really has become a pleasure again to play the game, so thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    I don't know all of you, but i will tag those whom i know, @EA_Jesse , @CG_RyDiggs , @J0K3R , please transmit this to the whole team working on the game, thank you.

Finally-When-He-Thanks-You-Lovely-Evening.gif

May the Force be with you :smile:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bump +1
  • Options
    @Kagehonoo nice one!! Cheers!
  • Options
    Great update!!! Added a lot of fun back into the game.

Now please just:

1) Fix Teebo
    2) Add a Tier 5 to several of the Challenges and include things like Mk III Sienar Holo. I need like 500 of them!
    "No reward is worth this!" - Han Solo
  • Options
    I was under the impression that Palps was like the Yoda event, ie you unlock him at 4* then keep going the trials to star him up. Kind of disappointing that I have to wait until I have 5 7* rebels to get him.
  • Options
    Granek wrote: »
    I was under the impression that Palps was like the Yoda event, ie you unlock him at 4* then keep going the trials to star him up. Kind of disappointing that I have to wait until I have 5 7* rebels to get him.

It is like a Yoda event. U can unlock EP at 5* same as Yoda.