Community\Game Update 8/17/2016 - Comments ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• effdash
    150 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Great update!!! Added a lot of fun back into the game.

Now please just:

2) Add a Tier 5 to several of the Challenges and include things like Mk III Sienar Holo. I need like 500 of them!

There are new tiers at level 82 and 84 for the challenges. Back in the day, all challenges were visible before they hid them depending on your player level.
  • Options
    MuddiZabi wrote: »
    Granek wrote: »
    I was under the impression that Palps was like the Yoda event, ie you unlock him at 4* then keep going the trials to star him up. Kind of disappointing that I have to wait until I have 5 7* rebels to get him.

It is like a Yoda event. U can unlock EP at 5* same as Yoda.

ahh thanks! I must have had 5* Jedi initially when I unlocked him. I thought Yoda unlocked at 4*- good to know
  • Options
    Cost to refresh is still 100 just doesn't double as quickly. So now can be done twice for 200.
  • Demagoul
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Is there any word on introducing new characters? Ideally more from the old Republic games? And what about the idea of neutral toons that can play both light and dark sides, peeps like Reven and Mara Jade Skywalker. I'm sure the developers are already working hard... but they should work hard 9n this too
  • Options
    Have stuck with this game from near the beginning and have enjoyed it thoroughly. But it started becoming more of a chore.

So a big THANK YOU for the latest update, it's has made the game fun for me to play again.
    I managed to get Emperor 7* on the first day :D

Would appreciate it though if youse could put Mk V CEC Fusion Furnace in chalanges and/or normal battles, rather than just guild store or raids. They are so bloody rare it's unbelievable! And I have at least 10 characters waiting on them, who all need 50 each.

Thanks again
  • Options
    This update brought me back to the game.
  • Options
    They need to add a mini game to keep people more interested. Like a card game or checkers or something that you can bet credits on against another player in the game.
  • Options
    Big_P3rm wrote: »
    They need to add a mini game to keep people more interested. Like a card game or checkers or something that you can bet credits on against another player in the game.

Pazaak, you say?
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • Options
    GW stills needs to be fixed.

Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Is the shard-drop rate in cantina nerfed? from like 1/3 to 1/6 or less? I just spend about 140 energy but get no shards at all!
  • Options
    Don't think so. I'm still getting 30- 40% drop rate on Lando shards. So maybe just a bad luck on your side. Or there are different drop rates for different shards.
  • Options
    Big_P3rm wrote: »

Pazaak! :D
    Trade in "old" gear for gambling chips, gamble away, and cash out for credits.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    Hi, firstly love the game... but as much as you've been generous in handing out cantina refresh energy... i never get it... my guild is in the usa and i reside halfway round the world... i am not waking up at 4am my time to collect energy... since there is only 1 refresh a day why is the time to collect cantina energies the same as regular energies which drop 3 times a day??? Oh fyi i miss the 1st of those too... your time limits to collect do not take into account anyone in guilds on opposite sides of the world...

That is my one beef with game update... i would appreciate it if you consider what i am requesting and extend the time on refreshes of all energies
  • Options
    Or just make the cantina refresh energy 3 times a day too! (Unlikely)
  • Options
    I know this was fixed before but i still think it needs a slight tweak. @CG_RyDiggs

Cad Bane's Leader Ability (only for Scoundrels)

His leader ability is 20% evasion to give 25% turn meter when evaded.

Dooku - 15% evasion

Old Ben - 15% evasion

Somehow these two (Dooku and Old Ben) have everyone evade more times than Cad Bane's leader ability.

I have tried Bane's Leader ability several times and there are maybe 3 evades throughout the battle when Dooku and Old Ben's Leader ability evade's roughly 6+ times.

Please fix or tweak this because Cad Bane's leader ability should evade more times than both Dooku and Old Ben.

Great job on the rest of the updates!!
  • Options
    Honestly, I don't really care whether the Emperor Demise event will return or not. I spent 200 crystals daily on farming Lando and will get the emperor to 6* before the event ends.

As a temporary event, I will get three 6* iconic characters including ST Han, Lando and the emperor. It is certainly worth more than the total 2,000 crystals I will spend. The fact is that a temporary event is never worth spending money on due to its relatively high cost!

However, if it ever comes back. It won't cost me anything to get the emperor to 7*. So, let's gamble with the dev.

More important, I don't want to become one of the players that encourage the dev to schedule more short notice temporary events by spending on this event!

Keeping us in the dark is the only advantage they have against us. We don't know what and when will be the next event!

By the way, it would be nice to add a final announcement of who finishs a Tier VII raid which is far more important than who contributes most! How and when it ends is simply more important!
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    Options
    i didnt see any note that some shipment costs increased like mk 5 stun gun (1400-->2541), also didnt see any mk 5 furnace since the palpatine patch, but if its still in rotation i bet its 2500 now...
    There should be some gear revamp because its getting really annoying that some parts u have 500+ and you need 500 some of them that its hardly obtainable... I get it, devs need money for keep the game going but a single items price is just half of an AAA pc games price? Cmon!
  • Options
    exec79 wrote: »
    i didnt see any note that some shipment costs increased like mk 5 stun gun (1400-->2541), also didnt see any mk 5 furnace since the palpatine patch, but if its still in rotation i bet its 2500 now...
    There should be some gear revamp because its getting really annoying that some parts u have 500+ and you need 500 some of them that its hardly obtainable... I get it, devs need money for keep the game going but a single items price is just half of an AAA pc games price? Cmon!

MK Stun Gun costs 2,541 crystals all the time and I have purchased quite a few MK 5 Furnaces and MK 7 Scanner from the shipments. The shipments update every 6 hours and there will be MK 5 and MK 7.
  • Options
    Nothermike wrote: »
    Haven't bought a refresh in a few days, and it's still 100 for the first cantina refresh for me.

It has been over a week now since this update went live and I am seeing all the updates (cantina energy refresh, emperor's challenge, etc) except the reduced cost of refreshing cantina energy. The first refresh is still 100 for me. I have the game on an Apple, not sure if this is the same for other Apple users or not...

Would love the 50 crystal refresh. That would be super clutch.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I think they forgot something in this latest game update, oh what was it again....

Oh ya! - FIX GALACTIC WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Berk wrote: »
    Haven't bought a refresh in a few days, and it's still 100 for the first cantina refresh for me.

It has been over a week now since this update went live and I am seeing all the updates (cantina energy refresh, emperor's challenge, etc) except the reduced cost of refreshing cantina energy. The first refresh is still 100 for me. I have the game on an Apple, not sure if this is the same for other Apple users or not...

There is no 50 crystal refresh. It's 100/100/200/200......

• Options
    Why not make the 45 refresh of cantina energy avalaible in 24 h like rewards.

It would not be harmfull for anyone and all players could have the same chances.

Actually i can only pickup one or two refresh cause of work what means 225 - 270cantina energy less in a week what make a total of two refresh what means 200 crystals less at a week.

And we are talking about and easy fix.

Maybe im the only one who cant be connected 24 hours so im wrong
  • Options
    3Edward9 wrote: »
    Honestly, I don't really care whether the Emperor Demise event will return or not. I spent 200 crystals daily on farming Lando and will get the emperor to 6* before the event ends.

As a temporary event, I will get three 6* iconic characters including ST Han, Lando and the emperor. It is certainly worth more than the total 2,000 crystals I will spend. The fact is that a temporary event is never worth spending money on due to its relatively high cost!

However, if it ever comes back. It won't cost me anything to get the emperor to 7*. So, let's gamble with the dev.

More important, I don't want to become one of the players that encourage the dev to schedule more short notice temporary events by spending on this event!

Keeping us in the dark is the only advantage they have against us. We don't know what and when will be the next event!

By the way, it would be nice to add a final announcement of who finishs a Tier VII raid which is far more important than who contributes most! How and when it ends is simply more important!

sure, no one who unlocked the emperor or finished tier 6 and or 7 cares if it returns. but the players who didn't unlock him for whatever reason care very much.

i want the emperor period. i guess i could say i wouldn't care if the event returned as long as they have another way for me to get the emperor. but if they don't then i definitely want the event to return and soon because i'm pretty sure at this point i'm not gonna get to tier 5 and i will miss it by one character.

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    The event will return - it is just stated to be an extremely rare event - maybe it will be back at Christmas or New Years - it will return.
  • Options
    Samantha wrote: »

I am seeing a bunch of people on here saying it is 50 to refresh. Plus in the newsletter sent out in the game AND in the first post on this thread they say, "New Cantina Energy Refresh Costs: With the introduction of Mods, we have reworked how Cantina Energy is refreshed. Previously, Cantina Energy refreshes scaled in cost far more aggressively than standard Energy refreshes. With this update we have brought the cost to refresh Cantina Energy down significantly so you can get the Shards, Ability Materials, and Mods you need! Unlocks at Level 28."

So I thought maybe there was glitch with Apple app or something. It previously was 100/200 for 1st and second refresh. I don't believe I ever have done the 2nd refresh for cantina energy. So either something goofy is going on, or perhaps I am just getting trolled super hardcore.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Samantha wrote: »

I am seeing a bunch of people on here saying it is 50 to refresh. Plus in the newsletter sent out in the game AND in the first post on this thread they say, "New Cantina Energy Refresh Costs: With the introduction of Mods, we have reworked how Cantina Energy is refreshed. Previously, Cantina Energy refreshes scaled in cost far more aggressively than standard Energy refreshes. With this update we have brought the cost to refresh Cantina Energy down significantly so you can get the Shards, Ability Materials, and Mods you need! Unlocks at Level 28."

So I thought maybe there was glitch with Apple app or something. It previously was 100/200 for 1st and second refresh. I don't believe I ever have done the 2nd refresh for cantina energy. So either something goofy is going on, or perhaps I am just getting trolled super hardcore.

I agree it still costs me 100 crystals to refresh my cantina energy.

It is refreshing over time faster - so maybe that is what the meant???

Plus we get the free energy once a day too.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    It updates like regular energy in the way that you can buy two refreshes before the price doubles. So you can buy 2x 100 energy refreshes. Then 2x 200 refreshes. Then 2x400 refreshes, etc. So basically it encourages whaling for Palpatine. It worked on me. I think I can get a 6 star palpy before it's over. If I continue to buy the 200 refreshes... which means I'm spending 600 a day.... which is like nearly 10x what I was spending on catina, before, lol. I was only doing 3 or 4 refreshes a week, before, to fish for mods. But OTOH, I also don't need as much raid gear so crystals are not that important to me, right now..
  • Options
    i'm getting close to being able to do tier 5 but i still don't see it happening. i now have 4, 5* characters and the one 4* character is STHan and he needs 40 more shards. unless i get luck in a data card i don't see it happening. i can get at most 10-15 shards a day with where i'm at in the game.

there might be a separate place this should go but i feel like the arena has changed since the emperor event. maybe it's just me because i have gone up in player level. it seems harder for me to win at times. i always pick the best opponent i think i can beat. sometimes that opponent has lower numbers all the way around. i haven't come across anyone with the emperor on their team.

i only mention the arena issue because i'm unsure if it's even an issue. it could just be now that i'm up to player level 73 i'm coming across some harder foes. before the emperor event i was staying right around the 200 rank and now lately i can't back below 200. i seem to be staying around 250. i was hoping to remain in the tier 10 prizes at least until the emperor event ends because that will clearly affect how quickly i can star STHan to 5*.
  • Options
    I could have swore that when this update dropped my first cantina refresh was 50 and now my first refresh is 100. Am I missing something?? Thanks for replying!!
  • Options
    It's not possible. Cantina refresh wasn't for 50. They just changed it from 100-200-400-800 to 100-100-200-200-400 which in fact is significant decrease in pricing. Since that update I'm regularly doing to refreshes instead of one.