Palpatine (Merged threads)

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    If stats are right, his armor is one of the lowest in the game. Not good hp too. Just afraid Rey will bring him down on first turn!

His health + protection while he is leader is just under 30k before mods. Not a tank, but not too bad by any means. And that is weighted in health, which is important because RG will almost always be in his squad. 50% of his HP is 9k, so if you want to take him out without triggering RG you are going to need a 10k+ attack timed decently well. And again, that's not even factoring in mods. He's not going to be easy to take out early. It's certainly doable, but it's not an afterthought.
  • Options
    Nope, there is more! You still get an extra 500k, 5 vader shards and 50 cristal from achivements.
  • Options
    And Palpatine gains 35% turn metter with one enemy shocked on 1st turn
    50% tm with 2 enemy shocked on 2nd turn
    75% tm with 3 enemy shocked on 3rd turn!
  • Options
    What's the difference between shocked and stunned? They appear to be two different things in the description
  • Options
    Nguerra wrote: »
    Nope, there is more! You still get an extra 500k, 5 vader shards and 50 cristal from achivements.

Brilliant. That's even better. I forgot about that.
  • Options
    markusfive wrote: »
    What's the difference between shocked and stunned? They appear to be two different things in the description

Shocked characters can't receive any positive effects or TM boosts.
  • Options
    @KeyMan64x I wouldn't call vader cute and cuddly in this set up. He is going to throw his saber at you and it will shatter every **** in sight. Open nice and wide vader has arrived. In good time too.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    Can't wait to start smashing **** up with Vader like a boss
  • Options
    Because my thread was merged with this one, some of you did not see the thread title which was clearly ignored and left out by the person that did the merge.

The thread title was something like, "Who will have the 1st 200+ Speed Palpatine?"
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    With 100% Potency of course! Then with Daka, Royal Guard and Dooku at 100% Potency...All opponents will be permanently stunned! If facing droids then use Jawa or Dathcha to help perma-stun the team. Vader can be used as a 5th just for the cute and cuddly factor even though he can't stun.

If EA ever fixes Han Solo's potency then your team could use him instead of Vader to shoot first and stun the opponent's fastest character.

From dodge to stun, here we gooooooooo!

As for cute and cuddly Vader, he really goes against the strategy of keeping the opponent stunned 100% of the time but he will have good synergy and might be the major damage dealer for the dark side. If 4 are stunning you, one of which is an auto-taunt tank, then you have Vader....it could be a blood bath.

So, back to my question that was ignored and deleted....who will have the first 200+ Speed Palpatine? Heck, what about 200+ Speed Vader? 200+ Speed Dooku is easy to accomplish. Same with Daka. I doubt many people will use Daka with this team but maybe it will be tried by some.

What I also want to know is what the heck is going to be the counter to this dark side craziness? It will be interesting!

There are plenty of anti-Jedi characters in the game and now this might be the first anti-Rebel? Are there any good and reliable counters?

EA broke Han Solo by only giving him 12% Potency so with Palpatine's lead ability of -23% Potency to Jedi and Rebels this will give Han Solo NEGATIVE 11 Potency!!!! How does this even work? Will there be an animation of where instead of shooting first he will just crawl over to Palpatine and suck his toes?
  • Options
    You need 4,6 Million credits to bring ihm to 80. and 1,5 to 7 star. Than Mods. Credits are nice but you need much more.
  • Options
    Jacen_Solo wrote: »
    Sweet Christmas, maxed Emperor is gonna be insane...

Maxed emperor? I'm wetting my shorts now just looking at his base skills. This guy's more hardcore than the Palpatine we had to fight to complete light side 7 hard.
  • Options
    Anyone know the criteria to participate?
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    Options
    I assume 5 rebels
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Tiers 1 through 7... each tier you need 5 Rebels having the same or higher star level as the tier number.
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    Options
    It's live.
  • Options
    Stupid, no one has enough of those chars. I will have to pass :(
  • Options
    Holy crap I am cackling with glee, the emperor and darth Vader my absolute two favorite Star Wars characters
  • Options
    Welp, just got my fifty emperor shards, the only ones I'll ever see. Eleven days is just not enough to farm the few rebels I have to promote them to the next couple of tiers, to say nothing of the leveling and gearing I'd need to do, and this is an "extremely rare" event (whatever that means). Who knows when it'll be back. So, the SW:GoH Caste and Class System gets a new basis for disparity, a new dividing line: the Have-Palpatines and the Have-Palpatine-Nots. At least us F2P folks were given a shot at Yoda (though it took heavy investing in Jedi at the expense of other project toons at the time). To all those who manage to get Palpatine, congratulations and enjoy. Let's hope they don't stealth-nerf him on you after you mortgage your house to get the rebels you needed to get him.
  • Options
    CapnnRex wrote: »
    ****, no one has enough of those chars. I will have to pass :(

I don't have enough rebels gears up either, but many many people do. Lots of guys in my guild have cleared it already.
  • Options
    Welp, just got my fifty emperor shards, the only ones I'll ever see. Eleven days is just not enough to farm the few rebels I have to promote them to the next couple of tiers, to say nothing of the leveling and gearing I'd need to do, and this is an "extremely rare" event (whatever that means). Who knows when it'll be back. So, the SW:GoH Caste and Class System gets a new basis for disparity, a new dividing line: the Have-Palpatines and the Have-Palpatine-Nots. At least us F2P folks were given a shot at Yoda (though it took heavy investing in Jedi at the expense of other project toons at the time). To all those who manage to get Palpatine, congratulations and enjoy. Let's hope they don't stealth-nerf him on you after you mortgage your house to get the rebels you needed to get him.

+1 to this. 50 shardd is it for me.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    GOT HIM!!!
    7 stars but only had droids to get him to 36
  • Options
    Owa, Palpatine can stun all the squad, nice!

Vader is just op now. Use force crush and he will probably get 100% TM, trigger culling blade... Or even better, Darth sidius go first with special, then Vader, the enemy toon might have 5/6 dots.
This discussion has been closed.