Palpatine (Merged threads)

Replies

• Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Olddumper wrote: »

After looking closer at my description they basically made this toon to my specifications. Thanks EA

The rancor is similar to the one I made funnily enough. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/3822/character-idea-rancor#latest

Stun on basic? Check. Abilty called devour? Check. A some what similar passive? Check.
  • Options
    General Kenobi is Jedi's last hope
  • Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    Wow, he looks crazy awesome! Too bad I won't have the Rebels ready to unlock him this time (assuming it's the same as the Yoda event), but I definitely will for the next time this comes around!

It says in the early message that this event might not come back.
  • Options
    It said the future is always in motion
  • Options
    The devs must love all the speculation we do here. Gives them focus. Makes them stronger :D
  • Options
    Do we have a time when the event starts?
  • Options
    Soon. Got a guy in my guild who's in Philippines. He notifies us of new stuff
  • Options
    He depends upon his enemies being shocked, but only he can shock them?

I doubt he's going to get the chance to apply 3x shocks first before unleashing his other abilities.
  • Options
    IF I ever get Palpatine, will fit nicely with my other Empire toons. Was farming Snowtrooper for 5th, screw that.
  • Options
    When is the event going live? Will I have to update the game?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Gearing him is way too easy (if swgoh.gg is correct), he can't be that OP for so little effort. I got my rebels ready, 8mi credits, but i will hold off on maxing the emperor. (mainly because i have little to none synergy with him)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Palpatine (L)
    Sidious
    Vader
    RG
    Tarkin or Snowtrooper
  • Options
    Such fun times we live in, that a simple announcement can wreak such havok.
    I say let loose, the dogs of war
  • Options
    Unfortunately, my Rebel teams are abysmal. My best Rebel now is a 4-Star Luke....it would take me over 8 months to get Palpatine. xD
  • Options
    And that's about the same amount of time I've been working on Rebels
  • Options
    That's the whole fun for me behind this game, farming characters. Yes, it takes a lot of shards. Yes, it takes a lot of gear. YES it takes mods. **** else you going to do with your time? Catch Pokémon?
  • Options
    Sparhawk66 wrote: »
    That's the whole fun for me behind this game, farming characters. Yes, it takes a lot of shards. Yes, it takes a lot of gear. YES it takes mods. **** else you going to do with your time? Catch Pokémon?

You actually can do both, and work, and have a family, and rise three children and even have a drink with your friends :wink:
  • Options
    He is the new Meta. He's going to be so powerful, unlike Yoda. Gee Gee

That's why like Yoda he will be nerfed to the ground in a month or two.
  • Options
    1. This is awesome.
    2. Thank the maker that I have a stacked Rebel team and that I neglected droids/ewoks
  • Options
    like all sith/empire toons far too slow
  • Options
    His leader ability also works for Sith - my team would be:

Emp
    Vader
    Dooku
    RG
    Tarkin
  • Options
    hyperXgen wrote: »
    like all sith/empire toons far too slow

Shame he is not a speed leader.
  • Options
    true i mean his got amazing abilities but whats the point if his too slow to use them, i mean if the opposing team has rebel squad with wedge as leader, palpatine will die by wedge before he even uses a move
  • Options
    I'm so happy I have 5 Rebels. Looking at the mined info, I should get him 6* relatively easy. 7* will be a **** but short of dumping $$$ in, I'm not sure what more I could do.
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    3v1ed my rebels :'(

Your rebels, according to SWGOH.GG, are horribly geared and modded though.
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    Rip Anakin & Wedge teams July 2016 - August 2016

Actually, before long it will be RIP having one arena team. You are going to need to switch out teams to beat the next one up on the ladder. Rock. Paper. Scissors.
  • Options
    If stats are right, his armor is one of the lowest in the game. Not good hp too. Just afraid Rey will bring him down on first turn!
  • Options
    When does the event drop?
  • Options
    With 100% Potency of course! Then with Daka, Royal Guard and Dooku at 100% Potency...All opponents will be permanently stunned! If facing droids then use Jawa or Dathcha to help perma-stun the team. Vader can be used as a 5th just for the cute and cuddly factor even though he can't stun.

If EA ever fixes Han Solo's potency then your team could use him instead of Vader to shoot first and stun the opponent's fastest character.

From dodge to stun, here we gooooooooo!
  • Options
    According to swgoh.gg

T1 1* rebels: 50K 50 Cystrals 25 emp shards
    T2 1* rebels: 100K 50 Cystrals 25 emp shards
    T3 1* rebels: 200K 50 Cystrals 25 emp shards
    T4 1* rebels: 350K 50 Cystrals 25 emp shards
    T5 1* rebels: 500K 50 Cystrals 45 emp shards
    T6 1* rebels: 750K 50 Cystrals 85 emp shards
    T7 1* rebels: 1000K 50 Cystrals 100 emp shards

So if you complete it you get 350 crystals and 2.95 Million and the emporer. Which is more than enough credits to upgrade him and have 1 mil credits left.

Seems like a good haul, no?!
This discussion has been closed.