Old Ben's not dead: Mod right! Part 2

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Hadrians wrote: »
    Old Ben is dead, an Old Ben Lead Team va Droids will lose 80%.

An droid Team with b2 or Rex Team with ani Sun Lando and palp and u habe absoluty no Chance with Old Ben

u sound smart, plz tell us more.
  • Options
    dough wrote: »
    Hadrians wrote: »
    Old Ben is dead, an Old Ben Lead Team va Droids will lose 80%.

An droid Team with b2 or Rex Team with ani Sun Lando and palp and u habe absoluty no Chance with Old Ben

u sound smart, plz tell us more.

Ahahaha droid in denial....
  • Options
    Any OK lead with good mods can be TOP10 on arena - its all abaut how far will you drop ;)
    If you can be TOP5 after night - you crack the meta!!! If you are TOP10 - you are the META with super mods, GJ!!! If TOP20 - you still are top player pool, but you have some worse stuff ;) If you drop to TOP40 or more, its time to change ;)

I see in my "server" top 10 leaders like Phasma, Old Ben or even Doku ... but they never stay in TOP10 (i do not fallow them to see how mych they droped).
    If you have Wedge, Lando, Palp, Rex or HK47 lead - you will be less attack then other leader. Thats the biggest diffrence. Even Anakin is not Tier 1 Leader (he can be still really good) and if you left him on Defence, you will drop more ;)

Movies how good you are in offence do not "represent" the real power of team... thats the biggest problem.
  • Options
    Mareczq wrote: »
    Tier 1 Leader (he can be still really good) and if you left him on Defence, you will drop more ;)

Movies how good you are in offence do not "represent" the real power of team... thats the biggest problem.

You got that right..
  • Options
    He has always been useless!
  • Options
    Old Ben is still very good when paired with speedy ST Han and good dps units. I don't drop out of top 10 with a comp of Ben, ST Han, Lando, QGJ, Rey. Speed is the key here (as is in everywhere else).