Old Ben's not dead: Mod right! Part 2

Replies

• GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    LoL^ Yep 41.5k power Palp lead with 200 speed anakin and 196 speed st han..... Could be much more mature. Glad it aint.
  • Options
    The guy in third is owning with rey. It wrecks double taunt teams. He used to use qgj but rey is more efficient.
  • Options
    The guy in third is owning with rey. It wrecks double taunt teams. He used to use qgj but rey is more efficient.

Nice video!

Yeah goes to show that EP isn't the wrecking machine many make him out to be. He needs a strong team around him. I had him as lead with Vader (only 25 shards left to 7*!) for a bit and it was fun but moved to Wiggs with lando Jka and EP only as support. I feel that's where he is best used.

The droid team was interesting to put in Rey as opposed to almost anything else...
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My Sthan has 222 Speed, my Anakin 190, Rex 190, Sunfac 155an Palp 174. The most deciding thing is the meta, so that u won't be kicked away on rank 20 every day after payout.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    TBF. I had to get more speed on st han to beat his squad. If their han taunts and qgj gets stunned it's pretty much game over for my squad. All comes down to speed mods. Luckily my shard hasn't gone full whale mode on mods yet. It will be a different story in a month or so. The bad thing about this is that even with my han moving first, they are destroying my squad while it's in defence.... It's definitely the weaker team.
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Try to use tenacity mods for qgj
    Btw, what does tbf mean? Iam german;)
  • Options
    To Be Fair... It's often used to make a point that will not be questioned. I.E you are stating it's a reasonable point before you make it. It's suggestive. I thought about editing it out because it's a rubbish phrase to use when actually stating a fact.
  • Options
    Nightwolf, Someone in my guild is just moaning about a 222 speed palp. How do you get +100 speed?
  • Options
    I use tenacity mods for sunfac (83%) and it works....
  • Options
    Nightwolve wrote: »
    I use tenacity mods for sunfac (83%) and it works....

You modded correctly! Spotted sunfacs only weakness....
  • Options
    Is your name really "Josh Mayer"?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This is the best my shard has to offer at the minute.

https://youtu.be/iIZ-4OyUiVk

The guy in first isn't as good as this, this was the guy in 4th.

You really wasted your time taking our RG before Ani when you have a dispeller on your team (SF)?

Edit: Whew, nevermind, that's GS. :#
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This is that droid team. His JE did something crazy and popped the heal for no reason. All the same if they get a good opening they can take out two of my toons before they move. Just pray to RNGesus that it goes my way.

https://youtu.be/hc-7GvAouJw

OB is still very much a contender, It all comes down to speed mods and RNG.
  • Options
    No one is sad that OB has dissipated. Don't be using EE to resurrect his sorry derrière let him be dead in peace.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Nightwolf, Someone in my guild is just moaning about a 222 speed palp. How do you get +100 speed?
    It's luck, you have to get good mods with Speed Secondaries( especially the higher speed secondaries for example with A-Mods!), but they are really rare.
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    No one is sad that OB has dissipated. Don't be using EE to resurrect his sorry derrière let him be dead in peace.

Sorry Benacrow. The epic rogue one trailer music would suggest that OB never died.
  • Options
    It's luck, you have to get good mods with Speed Secondaries( especially the higher speed secondaries for example with A-Mods!), but they are really rare.

So what your saying is that winning in pvp comes down to luck with mods?
  • Options

So what your saying is that winning in pvp comes down to luck with mods?

Lol at your response to my comment.

But it actually quite does. You could have a standard meta team of Lando lead STH EP Ani RG, and get zero turns because someone else has more speed than you do using the same or similar comp. if you have good speed mods, you win much more often against any comp really.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yes, it's luck at the moment, u have to invest enough cantina energy in the right mod challenges.
  • Options
    Out of interesy wolfe, how many mods have you collected?
  • Options
    Over 700, iam also a whale. I hope you thrust me in my comments here now;)
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yeah you have a few hundred more than me and I've gone mainly for health and crit damage so far. I've got a character up to +70 but plus 100... Are they speed set bonus ones?
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Not every mod, that's why u have to use a fast character that gives Speed boosts, like Sthan, Rex, Phasma, etc.
  • Options
    It's tricky now... I wanna get wedge so Mods will suffer.
  • Options
    Or get lucky with mods so that each mod has a speed secondary of at least +15 speed...
  • Options
    Anyway to get lucky???
  • Options
    Wedge isn't a high end character to me, even with the great meta with biggs.
  • Options
    Anyway to get lucky???

Pray to RNGesus 4x a day, then sacrifice your first born in a Boba Fett costume during the second blue moon in October.

Then, there's a 25% chance that your offering will not be evaded my the RNG gods.
  • Options
    Right.... Or I could prioritize farming mods until i have the jackpot collection. then farm wedge.
  • Options
    The other question is: Why should u be at first rank when u don't spend money to this game? ;)