Replies

• Trollknight
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    In game name troll knight
    Temuka NZ
    Line troll knight
    Been playing game since December 2015 very hooked on the game even got an other person hocked.
    Post edited by Trollknight on
  • Options
    ANZGC
  • Options
    Live in Melbourne
    Playing since early Jan
    Ally number : 518-296-762
    Line id: cardshark66
    Not sure how to posts picks but I have 2 lines on level 72-73 most 7 stared and full equipment
  • thrynny
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    In game name: thrynny
    Line name: thrynny
    Screenshot of your heroes: Slightly out of date now, top row of characters now level 72...
    2dmbkie.png
    wpgn7.png
    wkh1er.jpg

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game:
    F2P since late November. Complete all the daily activities (GW, Squad Arena), and usually rank from 30-70 in Arena (though sitting at 28 right now). The game is getting a bit slow, so hoping the level cap increase and guilds will breathe some new life into it.

Currently farming Rey, and upgrading my Arena squad of Lumi, GS, ST Han, Dooku, and QGJ. Not spending any GW or Arena tokens at the moment, although tossing up the idea of starring up IG86...
  • Options
    In Game Name: Stavros

Line Name: Stavros

Ally Code: 414-687-122

Never have posted on these forums, read them a lot, so don't really know how to post pics here. Have 15 7* characters mostly around level 70 - 73 all geared up around level 8

Been playing SWGOH since November last year and have played every day since then. I want to join a Guild to complete raids and challenges in a casual friendly group.
  • Options
    In game name: Elioh
    Line name: <PM me>
    Screenshot of your heroes (optional): http://imgur.com/BtkF8U9
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: Started playing at the end of December - needed a Star Wars fix after watching TFA and i've been hooked ever since! I complete GW and Activities daily and have been constantly in Top 5 at payout time - have been #1 dozens of times. Looking for a like minded guild to hit the ground running once Raids are released
    Ally code must be given to us on Line. People from outside the guild think they have the right to request you, so it is best if it is private.
  • Options
    Does having "strong connection" with virtual Melbourne count any? Citizen and public official there in one browser MRPG, also a frequenter of a local bar (Boonie Bar)
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • Options
    Does having "strong connection" with virtual Melbourne count any? Citizen and public official there in one browser MRPG, also a frequenter of a local bar (Boonie Bar)

Sorry mate, this isn't the guild you're looking for.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Pushing me to the dark side, you are
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • Lunchboxx77
    63 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi all, I live in a small town in Victoria, have been playing since beta release and I complete Gw and Activities daily.
    My line ID is Nailbunny77.
    Pm me for ally code. My game ID is Mol Elisa (unfortunately lol)
    Not sure how to post pick but I've 18 purple geared 7 stared toons. Most lvl 72-73.
    I play for fun, not competition. I rank usually in the low 200/high 100 in area and don't really follow the current meta (I don't have max GS or ig86).
    Anyway looking forward to raiding in a few weeks :D
  • Options
    Hi,
    I live in Melbourne, have been playing since early Feb.
    Active player, usually finish Rank 1 daily.
    Looking forward to completing these guild activities with fellow Aussies and chatting about all things SWGoH.

Line ID: Shu99

bMAzBzN.png
  • Options
    In game name: XtasyPanda

Line name: xtasypanda

Been playing everyday since January. Mainly just play for fun and usually rank somewhere between 200 and 400.
  • Exileous
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    In game name: Exileous
    Line name: Exileous
    Screenshot of your heroes (optional):
    DYpmS16.jpg
    llJtKEc.jpg
    I had been playing since early December 2015, a week before TFA came out. Still pretty addicted and usually achieve Rank 1 at reward time. Being in NZ time zone is pretty awesome for getting SWGOH rewards. Looking forward to having some guild fun.
    Currently running the very meta team of Dooku(L), Yoda, Rey, GS and RG. However with combat patch hitting tomorrow, hopefully my roster can adapt.
  • Options
    In game name: Mug Costanza
    Line name: Aron1Aok
    Screenshot of your heroes (optional)
    Been playing for a while now, 8 characters max 7 star promotion and son to be 10, also 19 characters on level 70 or above. Most used characters all 7 star & Lvl 73- Luminara, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Sidious, Captain Phasma, Count Dokou, Yoda, Darth Vader & Fives.
    Yoda only on 6 stars until next Jedi training event, Dokou only few shards short of 7 stars and Vader close to six stars.
    Really been getting a roll on lately and will be able to access new Jedi challenge levels once reach Lvl 74. Have been sharding up characters using shard shop and Galactic war, with 55 Galatic completed.
  • Options
    In game name: Tetreon
    Line name: Tetreon

Daily player, enjoy having something to do during my 2+ hour commutes.
    Currently using a 7 star team of
    Dooku
    Lumi
    Sid
    Phasma
    Ventriss

Few other 7 and 6 stars in the B team for grind through Galactic march. Currently getting close to completing my Geonisian Soldier and First order tie pilot.
  • Options
    In game name: valcon3053
    Line name: valcon3053

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: I'm a FTP player started playing earlier this year. I have completing daily activities.

Currently at 7* with Lumi, Sid, Phasma. Am currently working on 7*-ing JC, Dooku, QGJ, BO.

Looking for a fun guild to join.
  • DasKooka
    32 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Real name Edward
    Forum name Das Kooka
    Perth Western Australia
    Level 73 with 73 level squad
    ID. CiGfbwhRvi0-qL1_8k6aQ

Play EVERY day and complete ALL missions.
  • roboshute
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi guys, I'd like to enlist in GC. :)
    In game name: roboshute
    Line ID: smallroundtree
    From Auckland but currently living in Germany. Missing my pavlova :'(
    Only been playing since new year. Playing at the mo with Capt. Pl, Sid, QG, LU and JC.
  • Options
    In game name: Chriswiz

Ally code: 214-817-829

Currently running Level 73 squad team with gear VIII's and IX. Usually my rank is between 5 to 20 on Squad Arena.
  • Options
    Hay all i wood love to join if i could im level 69 with possible 70 tomz and have a fairly good win lost ratio
  • Banky
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yo,
    Australian born and raised studying in Melbourne.
    Been playing since Earlt December but new to forums. Usually rank 300-400 in PvP. 5x 7* heros, 3x 6*. Can I join pls.
    My line ID is SammyLoz123
  • Options
    Ign Empulsive
    Line app Empulsive
    Location Victoria
    Played since mid december never missed a day
    Stuck on one of the hardest servers ranking top 100 to 200
    Lvl 74 with around 20 7 stars and 5 more to be completed this week
    Ally code 798264365
  • Options
    Hey

Line name: Cortix

Casual player pretty much since release, level 73. Looking to check out guilds and stuff. :smile:
  • lytt
    26 posts Member
    Options
    In game name: lytt
    Line name: lyttnz
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: Noob, been playing for 4 days.
  • Options
    G'day All, would love to join up if you would have me!

In game name: Calleva

Line name: Calleva

Screenshot of your heroes (optional):
    IvIdczM.png
    LBKla2m.png

Been playing for a few months, spent a little bit of money to catch up, but have recently gone F2P.
    Happy with the new updates and future guild implementation. Looking forward to playing with a group of like minded individuals!
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

My ign is Mesutmerised (level 74) and I was invited to join here by kriles76. What's the protocol for joining? Anything in particular I need to show? Looking forward to possibly joining your guild :)

Mesutmerised ~ Rich
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333 hi cosmic, i know you have been a little bit down since the update. Who didn't!!! But it is time to get organised for the guild. You mentioned 3 guilds, so if you can start allocating players so we know our groups. Cheers.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    TopNaomi wrote: »
    @cosmicturtle333 hi cosmic, i know you have been a little bit down since the update. Who didn't!!! But it is time to get organised for the guild. You mentioned 3 guilds, so if you can start allocating players so we know our groups. Cheers.

Edited upon request from guild mates.
    How about you download Line before telling members what to do?

If you want the benefits of a well organised guild then you need to help organise it. If that's too much then you're welcome to join another guild if you want to be a demanding freeloader.

To evenyone else: I will be finishing off my part on Wednesday night or Thursday. From there
    the guild as a whole needs to participate in organization of who is in what guild, naming it, leaders, officers, etc.

It is your job to build the guild you want to be in.
    Post edited by cosmicturtle333 on
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Wow @cosmicturtle333 didn't expect that coming from you at all. I was simply asking. Did't think my question was demanding at all. So i am a freeloader....
  • Options
    Looks like the update is on Sunday.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/29985/raids-preview#latest
    Looking forward to hearing from you, if there is still room of course.
This discussion has been closed.