[ANZGC] The Guild from Down Under.

Replies

• Options
    Hi guys,
    Would love to join your guild if you are still accepting new recruits.

In game name: slartibartfast
    Line name: Slartibartfast
    Kiwi living in Perth.
    I joined the game early February and have been playing every day since.
    Finish top 5 in arena most days.
  • Options
    n game name: DarthWestly
    Line name: could not find it
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: been playing since November or there abouts. Do all my dailies every day. In top 100 arena each day.
    Have 8 characters at 7*, nearly lvl 74, dunno how to get a screenshot to here
  • antooki
    61 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    In game name: antooki
    Line name: antooki
    Location. Canberra

https://imgur.com/a/LAyOI

Link should have all my heroes, been playing since beta so I have lots. I've also changed tactics many times hence a number of decently levelled and started characters.
    Also active on the subreddit under u/anding
  • Options
    In Game Name: MasterTrucka (Will be changing this when the option comes up to align with my Line ID and other things)
    Line ID: Truckasawrus

Been playing since day one release (not beta or anything)
    I'm level 73 (just about to hit 74)
    I have 39 activated characters, 12 to 18 that I actively work on
    Have 3 7 star Goons and a 12 that are Level 8 Gear (only 2 at L9 gear)
    I'm in Canberra and play daily (probably more than I should ;-)

Can I join your guild, I'll be ever so good?
  • Options
    Player ID - f0NEIP7VRJ-X-II5o_0icw
    Ally code - 497-669-834
    Location - Melbourne

11 characters 7 *
    6 characters 6*
    Lv 74
    Gear lv IX-VIII

Looking to join guild, sorry for no pics of characters, too dumb to transfer photo to forum.
  • TheLegendOfKimy
    108 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    In game name: TheLegendOfKimy

Line name: same as above, TheLegendOfKimy

Screenshot of your heroes (optional): Not entirely sure how to get a screeny uploaded from my phone to this forum. However, i'm player level 72, and I have five 7 star, gear 8 + toons, and a bunch of 6 stars, most of which are either gear 7 or 8.

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: Well i'm highly active, i complete all objectives/challenges/galactic war almost every single day.
  • Options
    @ Darth_pisda
    Do you have a bit of Russian ancestry, by chance?
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • Options

In game name: Really
    Line name: David.Sutton.Foxton
    Screenshot of your heroes (optional):
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: Started playing a few months ago. I blame my bother in law! Since then it's been a daily joy to crack through the challenges, arena etc. Line up includes:full star Lumi, Vent, Consular, Sids, Biggs and Phasma with high star Daka, Talia, HK etc.
  • Options
    Ign: flaw3d
    Line: flaw3d
    Been playing for a few months daily. Interested to see what guilds will be like. I'm a family guy so they come first but winning is good ;)
  • Jimboli
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    In game name: Jimboli
    Line name: Jimboli
    Screenshot of your heroes (optional): http://m.imgur.com/cHHW9rZ
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: Playing daily, completing all challenges and GW and currently sitting <50 in arena.
    BTW, I'm the brother in law mentioned above...
    Hi David :-)
  • Options
    In game name: Isisuis

Line name: Isisius

Screenshot of your heroes (optional): Cant be bothered loading up a picture as im at work at the moment (shhhh). However i have a top quality droid team at the moment fully maxed (gear and stars) except for the stars on RG, HK(L), both IGs, Poggle, RG(almost 6 star). The gear was maxed before the update, and i managed to precraft the right gear for RG and Poggle before the update so they are strong at the moment. Also got a fully geared seven star Lumi, and a bunch of 5-6 star toons that im slowly upgrading (Daka, Bariss, JC, GS, Poe, Ashoka, Lando and Windu)

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: I tend to get myself hooked on these games from time to time (usually for quite a long time), and this is the first one where the prices were so ridiculous that i have no intention of spending money. (Tyrant Unleashed really took some cash from me).
    I play for fun, i dont spend money, i love min maxing, I am not super active on line as far as chatting goes but am happy to follow directions from the guild.
    Currently finishing in the top 15 every day, higher if i get all my Arena battles in before 6pm. Got my first ever 1st place at rewards time yesterday which was super fun.
    Basically want to be in a guild in the right time zone, that is coordinated enough to challenge the raids at a high level, since my team feels pretty solid at the moment :)
  • obi111one
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    hi line app:obi111one, in game the same im level 75 from chch nz. finish 1st most days, ftp looking for best guild possible for max rewards
    [img][/img]2vm7azm.png
    Post edited by obi111one on
  • Options
    Sorry, i may have missed this, but do i need to add you guys or does someone add me?
  • Options
    isisius wrote: »
    Sorry, i may have missed this, but do i need to add you guys or does someone add me?

Add 'cosmicturtle333'
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi, I'm CJ da Taniwha, aka Schwartz Fryporker. I will be looking after guild recruitment for a while. If you would like to join ANZGC you need to install the LINE app and add cj_taniwha. You will also need to post here explaining your link to NZ/Australia/Pacific Islands.

In game name:
    Line name:
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game:
    Connection to NZ/Australia/Pacific Islands.

If you have posted here and are not using the Line app please send me a PM
    Post edited by Taniwha on
  • Options
    Have not had an add on line app is there someone i could ask for a invite so i can be involved with the group as a whole in line?
  • Options

@ Darth_pisda
    Do you have a bit of Russian ancestry, by chance?

Hey Kevin, ha maybe just a little, I wondered if anyone would pick up on that
  • Darth_pisda
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey, might sound like a stupid question but when and how do we actually join the guild?
  • Options
    Add cj_taniwha and Aneil915 to your friends on the line app
  • Options
    Hi, would enjoy being a part of this guild, details are as follows:

In game name: Gяıм

line name: Grim

Saw Star Wars when it first came out at the movies, yes I am that old, and been a huge fan ever since. Play this game daily, pre work and in the evenings only as it is on my ipad and stays at home. Look forward to teaming up and fighting with y'all.

Born and bred Kiwi.
  • Options
    GrimKiwiNZ wrote: »
    Hi, would enjoy being a part of this guild, details are as follows:

In game name: Gяıм

line name: Grim

Saw Star Wars when it first came out at the movies, yes I am that old, and been a huge fan ever since. Play this game daily, pre work and in the evenings only as it is on my ipad and stays at home. Look forward to teaming up and fighting with y'all.

Born and bred Kiwi.

Welcome Grim
  • Options
    Hi guys, would love to join. I'm feeling rather patriotic this weekend. This is perfect, A few of my allies recommended your guild so if you have space here's my code 387-689-431 and list
    https://imgur.com/a/chffh
    https://imgur.com/a/zROeH
    From Brisbane, I'm a soft launch player I've been told, whatever that means.
  • Options
    KoolKent wrote: »
    Hi guys, would love to join. I'm feeling rather patriotic this weekend. This is perfect, A few of my allies recommended your guild so if you have space here's my code 387-689-431 and list
    https://imgur.com/a/chffh
    https://imgur.com/a/zROeH
    From Brisbane, I'm a soft launch player I've been told, whatever that means.

Welcome mate, please download the LINE app and add cj_taniwha and Aneil915 to your friends and we will get you setup.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I’m keen to join up

I’ve been playing since November, couple of weeks before full launch (and a good 2+ years of HODA before that). Play every day, finish everything and usually do about 300 crystals worth of refreshes, but don’t but chromium packs.

Timing of Arena payouts clash with work during the week, so I normally sit in the 100-200 bracket and push up towards the 50’s on the weekend. I’m about halfway between level 75 & 76, have unlocked 50 characters, 18 are 7 starts and I have the shards to promote 5 more to 7 but not the credits. Big holes in the roster right now are RG (almost 5 stars), Rey (just went past 5 stars) and StH (halfway to 6).

In game name: Drakorin

Line ID: drakorin_13

• Options
    Havoc wrote: »
    In game name: Havoc
    Line name: Havoc
    Screenshot of your heroes (optional):
    imgur.com/bjwu8I3
    imgur.com/kJHNY8Q

Ally Code: 674-393-257
    Big Star Wars fan, love the game.
    Started playing in January and have been playing it daily. Looking forward to being apart of a guild :smile:

Connection to NZ/Australia/Pacific Islands:
    Born in the Hawkes Bay, now in Auckland, and wouldn't leave NZ. Love it too much!

Welcome
  • Options
    Drakorin wrote: »
    Hey guys, I’m keen to join up

I’ve been playing since November, couple of weeks before full launch (and a good 2+ years of HODA before that). Play every day, finish everything and usually do about 300 crystals worth of refreshes, but don’t but chromium packs.

Timing of Arena payouts clash with work during the week, so I normally sit in the 100-200 bracket and push up towards the 50’s on the weekend. I’m about halfway between level 75 & 76, have unlocked 50 characters, 18 are 7 starts and I have the shards to promote 5 more to 7 but not the credits. Big holes in the roster right now are RG (almost 5 stars), Rey (just went past 5 stars) and StH (halfway to 6).

In game name: Drakorin

Line ID: drakorin_13

Welcome mate, please download the LINE app and add cj_taniwha and Aneil915 to your friends and we will get you setup
  • Options
    Hey guys, very keen to join your guild, have been a f2p player since late December and am totally addicted. I am level 74 with 4 7* characters and 2 6* that will be promoted in the next week or so. My main team is Savage Opress, Luminara, Jedi Consular, Darth Sudious, Talia. I rank 200-250. I live in Wellington NZ and want to join a guild in the same time zone and who like to have a laugh.
    In game name: Judd Saber (will change)
    Line name: Judd Sabre
    Ally code 122-659-845
  • Options
    Judd_Sabre wrote: »
    Hey guys, very keen to join your guild, have been a f2p player since late December and am totally addicted. I am level 74 with 4 7* characters and 2 6* that will be promoted in the next week or so. My main team is Savage Opress, Luminara, Jedi Consular, Darth Sudious, Talia. I rank 200-250. I live in Wellington NZ and want to join a guild in the same time zone and who like to have a laugh.
    In game name: Judd Saber (will change)
    Line name: Judd Sabre
    Ally code 122-659-845

Welcome mate
  • Options
    In game name: Snake Plissken
    Line name: Snake Plissken

Screenshot of your heroes (optional): Not sure how to upload but I have:
    7*: QGJ, GS, Lumi, Kit, JC, DS, Leia, Ahsoka (not yet leveled: Tarkin, Cad Bane)
    6* works in progress: RG
    5* works in progress: Yoda (will be 7* next event), Rey, Kylo, Phasma, Barriss +++

25 year old Norwegian living in Melbourne, studying business. Love the game, playing every day since I started in March. Spent a fair bit of money on the game, and will continue to do so, especially in order to reach the guild daily objectives. Would love an invite to this guild, which seems like THE place to be for me! Added Aneil and Taniwha on Line! Hoping to hear from ya !
  • Boycey
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Cosmic

First time posting, just signed up. Just downloaded line too although I have no idea how it works. I wanted to thank you firstly for your heads up about pre crafting in one of your posts, it allowed me to get 3 done
This discussion has been closed.