[ANZGC] The Guild from Down Under.

Replies

• Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    Options
    ANZAC day is a great time to join ANZGC. We have a limited number of places available in our third sub guild, once we hit 150 members recruitment will be closed. Please post here:

Name
    SWGOH ID
    Level
    Time zone
    Connection to Australia and NZ

Then install the LINE app if you don't have it already and add and add cj_taniwha and Aneil915 to your friends and we will get you setup.
  • Reggieray1022
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi Aussie player here. New to guilds and it seems many of the guilds are full already. Currently Lv 76 very active daily player with 15 7* toons. Regularly finish top 5-10 in arena and have made #1 a few times a week.

If you still haves spaces in your team hook me up!

Ally code: 225-978-457 generic name of Mol Eliza

What is line btw? Do I have to install this to join?
  • BlueLightning03
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi @Reggieray1022
    line.me/en/

Line is a cross platform app we use for communication and organisation. It can run on phones, tablets and computers.

Love to have you aboard.
    Install line and search for sir_phantom_jedi and let's get started.
    Thanks
    Blue
  • Options
    Hiya

Name : PlushieKitten
    Ally Code : 993-944-975
    Level : 62, only been playing a month and a half or so. Getting a level every 2 days usually now.
    Time zone : GMT+7
    I'm Australian, but working overseas in Indonesia, so one hour behind my normal time (Perth). Line ID is plushiekitten.
  • Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome Plushie!
  • Options
    Still any spots available to join?

Name: Legend
    Ally code: 495-464-852
    Lvl 75, Top 25 Arena, 7 7*, very active and I complete all activities daily.
  • Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Still some places available about 20 left, please tell us your connection to ANZ and install line
  • Options
    I'd love to join Patch just came out

Name: LordGoodlooking

Ally Code: 255-368-749

Level:75

Time Zone: GMT +10

Australian
  • Options
    Hey guys, would love to join the guild.

Name: bboybbob

Ally Code: 312-521-554

Level: 76

Live in Auckland, NZ
  • Options
    Hi All,

Seeing as there is now some group things to do getting onto the forums and getting into a guild seem like the way to go. Would love to join the ANXGC.

Been playing since the new year. I enjoy the game. With guild functions hopefully a lot more fun!

I'll get line up and running for chat username is Arturia.

Name: Arturia VonStabity
    Ally Code: 475-358-292
    Level: 75
    Live in Melbourne, Australia
  • Options
    Hey, also looking for a guild in a similar time zone.
    Originally from Aus but now live in Tokyo.
    Have 6 7* heroes so far and a bunch at 5-6 *. Do my activities every day and usually refresh cantina once and regular energy twice with crystals.

Name: Sovereign
    Ally Code: 276-625-931
    Level: 75
  • Options
    Name: KingJohnDoe

Ally code: 253-266-574

Lvl 76, 23 7* toons, get #1 arena rewards everyday.

Live in Sydney
  • Options
    Welcome all new members!
  • Options
    Looking to join fellow aussies

Name Jay Tan
    SWGOH ID 729-932-364
    Level 75
    Time zone Live in Melbourne
  • Options
    Please note that this guild is FULL. We are currently not taking any more applications
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    Are you guys still accepting new members? I hope so!

In game name: Kenndrah
    Line name: Kenndrah
    Screenshot of your heroes (optional):
    My characters aren't amazing, but I'm happy with my little team :)
    x6TKxiO.png

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game:
    I live in Wollongong which is about an hour out of Sydney. I work from home running two start up businesses. So I'm a ball of stress most of the day, and I generally play for 1-2 hours in the evening to unwind. Some days it might only be 30 minutes to smash out the dailys, but I still play every day. I tend to get completely addicted to games (I'm a former WoW addict) so it's nice having something on my phone that is cool and engaging but that I can pick up and put down as needed.
    I joined a random guild when the expansion came out but soon realised they weren't doing much (I'm not convinced most of them even play on a daily basis) and that I would have to stop being lazy and actually seek out a good guild. So, here I am!

Connection to NZ/Australia/Pacific Islands.
    Grew up in Melbourne and have travelled around to live in a few different places in the military. Settled down at the moment in the general Sydney area as that's where my fiance works.
  • Options
    This doesn't sound very laid back at all
  • Options

So don't join then.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Not really a fan of VB you got any EMU
  • Options

So don't join then.

Unnecessary comment cosmic
  • Options
    Hi looking to join Aussie guild

Line ID Kaldarrin

Ally Code 541-323-647

In Game Name Mol Eliza (I know)

Have 9 level 71 toons gear 8
    10 level 70 toons gear 7&8
    Will try to work out how up load players screen

Live in Melbourne AEST

I try to play most days. Signed up in November last year. I started playing most days since February. Born and bred in Victoria so I love my AFL big time. Go the Roos!! Hope you accept my request. Cheers
  • Options
    Hi I'm an active aussie player my name is Rednuts223 and my ally code is 669-576-354
  • Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Rednuts, follow the instructions about installing and joining line and adding myself or Aneil915 as friends. -

Name
    Level
    Time zone

Then install the LINE app if you don't have it already and add and add cj_taniwha and Aneil915 to your friends and we will get you setup.

We have a development squad guild for players level 40-60 and places are opening up in our other 3 guilds all the time, we added 6 new members over the weekend. If there is not an open space when you apply you will be placed on a waiting list where you will be added as soon as there is a place.
  • Options
    I'm level 34 name is Rednuts223 and timezone is Melbourne aus
  • Options
    What is line I can't find it on Google play store
  • Options
    If u don't have a spot just tell me and I'll find another aussie guild
  • Options
    Rednuts223 wrote: »
    If u don't have a spot just tell me and I'll find another aussie guild

Hi rednuts,

Just search LINE and download the app if you don't have it already and add cj_taniwha and Aneil915 to your friends and we will get you setup
  • Options
    I sent u guys a message
  • Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome Rednuts, good to have you on board. We are currently recruiting for our development squad, players between level 22-50 and our waiting list for our other three guilds is empty, so if you would like to join and be ready to fill a spot, follow the instructions to install line - remember to post here first:

Name
    SWGOH ID
    Level
    Time zone
    Connection to Australia and NZ
  • Options
    Still looking for new members, If you would like to join please post here then install the LINE app if you don't have it already and add cj_taniwha and Aneil915 to your friends and we will get you setup.
This discussion has been closed.