***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    Verizon Ellipsis 7, Android version 4.4.2. Yes, my account is connected to Google Play games, and yes, I have tried the provided steps to no avail. I keep going in circles with the help center about it. Recently I received an email that in summary said, "Do you still need help? Feel free to contact us," to which I contacted them back basically saying, "Yes, I still have the problem that I originally contacted you about."
  • Options
    iOS 10, Game Center, those steps will not work if Game center will no longer sync up. Did iOS 10 delete game center?
  • Options
    Hey there,
    HTC One M8s with Android 6.0.1
    Linked to Google Play
    Followed the steps, didn't work
  • Ralan
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hello,

Little question i am the only one with some issue about that?
    I can´t connect into the game since to day i think it was 07:00 morning (EU).
    I am using a I-Phone SE mobilphone and yesterday the patch and after that no Problems.

But now i cant connect into the Game...all over Games/Apps still working.
    I don´t find some Information here about that issue. I tryed to reset all Setting in the System and restart the app/mobilephone etc. but nothing work. I am not connect to gamecenter or googleplay.

Edit: Stucked into Screen like "Searching for Updates" and after 2 to 10 secs "Connection got a error".

So please let me know here are other ones like me or only me.

Best regards Ralan
  • Centauri
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm having login issues since the iOS 10 update. I'm guessing this is because Game Center is now gone. When I open the app, it just starts up from the beginning as though I'm starting from scratch. It asks me to log in to Game Center, but that's not possible.

Username is Centauri.

Edited to add: Okay, it seems I just made a noob mistake. Fixed the issue. After updating to iOS 10, you need to go into your general settings and log back into Game Centre. The app may be gone, but the settings are still there. This should fix any login issues.

Post edited by Centauri on
  • Options
    Centauri wrote: »
    I'm having login issues since the iOS 10 update. I'm guessing this is because Game Center is now gone. When I open the app, it just starts up from the beginning as though I'm starting from scratch. It asks me to log in to Game Center, but that's not possible.

Username is Centauri.

Edited to add: Okay, it seems I just made a noob mistake. Fixed the issue. After updating to iOS 10, you need to go into your general settings and log back into Game Centre. The app may be gone, but the settings are still there. This should fix any login issues.

Game Center isn't gone, it's integrated. Go into settings and you will see game center. Click that and put your log in info
  • Options
    LordRath wrote: »
    Centauri wrote: »

Username is Centauri.

Game Center isn't gone, it's integrated. Go into settings and you will see game center. Click that and put your log in info

As I said in the edited post. ;)

• Options
    Just tried to log in to claim my noon energy and it's not letting me. Same error.
  • Options
    I am having the same issues since the server crash. I should be refunded my money for all this waiting for a fix.
  • Options
    I'm using Android and I keep getting a Connection Error message!
  • Options
    Same here. Thankfully I did most of my stuff and burnt all my energy after reset.
  • Options
    Still getting the same error message. Really sad that your help desk is even less help than the forum.
  • Options
    I'm using Android and I keep getting a Connection Error message!

I can log in and play, but after awhile, I will usually get two back-to-back connection error messages but then go on playing fine for awhile before it happens again.

I'm using an LG V10 phone on Android 6.0 and connected to Google Play.

• Options
    Not sure if this is the place to post this but we just finished the 1st round of tier 5 raid then it ended unexpectedly. Just out of the blue. No one knows what happened. Any ideas on why that would happen?
  • Options
    I am having log in issues, just won't log in, I am on an ipad
  • mikieelmo
    15 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Still can't log in. Since you won't respond or and I jumped though all your hoops. I followed the trouble shooting on your EA Website. I cleared cashe on the game,Google play games, Google play services and then reset my router wifi. I Uninstaller the game and reinstalled. I contacted your help desk who told me to contact this forum, than they said it was Google fault. So after all that we are back to square one. I will no longer try anything. In a few weeks I will reinstall the game and see if it works. I am just upset that they EA will not look into the problem. Thank you I will no longer muck up your forum.
  • Options
    uKT8eRo.png

Are we have login issue again?
  • Options
    My Account was lost and I am connected to an entirely different account. Any help or advice you can give me?
  • Options
    Well checked again... and same error. Can't log in. Says it's my connection but I can connect to anything else just fine. That makes several days of missing playing time and bonus energy and overall fun...
  • Options
    Hey fellas, I manage to fix my login issues. It turns out I had to force Google Play Games and Google Play Store to stop and after that I "uninstalled" them - restoring these apps to their original versions. After I did that, the game started working again.
  • Options
    Akeron wrote: »
    Hey fellas, I manage to fix my login issues. It turns out I had to force Google Play Games and Google Play Store to stop and after that I "uninstalled" them - restoring these apps to their original versions. After I did that, the game started working again.

Worked perfectly well for me! Deinstalled Star Wars, uninstalled all updates for google play and then reinstalled star wars!
    It's only sad that you have to figure it out yourself for over a week and can't expect any help from EA...

Thanks Akeron!
  • D4IV13L
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    D4IV13L wrote: »
    Seknos wrote: »
    "Your session has expired. Either another device has logged into this account, or it has been 24 hours since your last logged in."

**** is that ?

Same message error. I lost so much times to help my team to get goals, and too team money for this. Too lost all kind of energy bonus of today.

If there's a fix, developers must to give us some kind of reward in compensation. At leats, last late night I get my daily login reward, I wish to this will get fixed son, and not lost my daily login reward of tomorrow.

Nickname in game: D4IV13L

I'M LATE, I'M COMING AGAIN HERE SO LATE, BUT I REALLY NEED TO THANKS YOUR VERY FAST REPAIRS.
    REALLY, THANKS TO ALL THE STAR WARS GALAXY OF HEROES TEAM FOR SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF THAT DAY AND GIVE US (OR GIVE ME, AT LEAST) SOME 'IN GAME PRODUCTS' IN COMPENSATION FOR THAT FAIL. VERY BRAVE FOR THEM. :)

• Options
    I have IOS10 and all of a sudden I lost my account. Can anyone help me?
  • Options
    Nevermind. I just realized the issue was game center and found the way to log back in
  • Options
    Since this issue is long long time ago in the past.... @ForumModerators
    Can we remove this thread as sticky please?
  • Options
    Updated Ipad to ios 10.0.1 a few days ago & logged into game center to retrieve my account. Worked ok for a while. Now game will not load. Constantly stuck on loading cantina screen. I have not been able to get in to game for two days now. Can someone please help me.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Naw wrote: »
    Aniema wrote: »
    Great! Working now! now maybe you can fix Galactic War??? **** thing is still impossible to win!!! Use 11 level 80 toons just to get by tier 6!! Thats **** ridiculous!!! Make it winnable!!!

It is winnable...everyday. Maybe bench the trash toons you are using and start farming the better ones.

Just because I am curious... Why are there trash toons in the game? Could not a warning be put up in their names, e.g. 'Kylo Ren (don't bother to farm)" or "Darth Sidious (for those who don't want to ever win)"??

Why have a gazillion of characters of only a handful are any good anywhere?

This was exactly my point when arguing how hard GW has become. Everyone on the forums was saying it was my roster of toons and I needed this toon or that one to beat it - why ?

Like you say, what's the point of having all these diverse toons if you only need a few to maintain a competitive advantage in the game? All toons should be great and fun to play with on whatever team you put together. However, I do understand the advantage of synergies etc. that can help bolster a team's success.
  • Options
    Naw wrote: »
    Aniema wrote: »
    Great! Working now! now maybe you can fix Galactic War??? **** thing is still impossible to win!!! Use 11 level 80 toons just to get by tier 6!! Thats **** ridiculous!!! Make it winnable!!!

It is winnable...everyday. Maybe bench the trash toons you are using and start farming the better ones.

Just because I am curious... Why are there trash toons in the game? Could not a warning be put up in their names, e.g. 'Kylo Ren (don't bother to farm)" or "Darth Sidious (for those who don't want to ever win)"??

Why have a gazillion of characters of only a handful are any good anywhere?

Are we still talking about login issues over here? Didn't think so.

In defense of Kylo Ren: he was actually not that bad before the Protection update made healers irrelevant. His heal block on basic was effective, but when Protection came in and chopped the health pool in half, not only did it make healers obsolete, but heal blockers as well. Also, Kylo deals much more damage when his health drops below 50%, but since that now means he's really only got 25% left, he's pretty much beaten before he gets useful.

These days, Kylo's kit is mediocre at best.
  • Options
    So can't log in error 104.0
    I can spend cantina energy but can't play arena
    I can do hard mode battles but if I search for a toon it gives me the error
    I can't access mods
    Seems like the game loads but doesn't connect to server so any me I go into my toons it says connection error because game can't load my toons and my gear and mods....

So I can farm new toons OK but can't use any that I have no gw no raid no arena what's the point in this game then? Please fix asap. What can we do we can't raid or play in arena for days now
  • Options
    What's absolutely crazy is I haven't been able to log in for days and I contact ea and the guy on the phone says there's no known issues with connectivity despite there being a mega thread about it he days the problem is not on ea end so they won't do anything for me... Wow talk about passing the buck so who's fault is it that my internet works but star wars can't connect to internet that's my service provider banning star wars app in sure right? Maybe I should call AT&T the would be just as helpful. They say its an android problem.
This discussion has been closed.