https://imgur.com/a/gKpn5

Nothing in game as far as I can see..

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting
  • Options
    Guessing they're putting Pathfinder into Cantina...or adding a new Rogue One Toon to Aurodium maybe?
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    Or maybe an event related to Rogue One? Once the Omega Event is done.
  • Options
    I just got that too! but nothing in game.
  • Options
    or a message sent by mistake, ignore it..
  • Options
    It clearly says it's a secret. You are not supposed to know what it's all about and you shouldn't post secret information on a public forum. :smile:
    Rrraarrwhhgwwr - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Options
    Sweet. Sounds like things are about to get interesting.
  • Options
    It's confirmed Death Star as playable ship. Scarif is the planet where the first death star was built
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Zyron wrote: »
    It's confirmed Death Star as playable ship. Scarif is the planet where the first death star was built

First Death Star was built in orbit around Geonosis. I'm not quite sure how Scarif plays a role, going to have to wait until December to find out.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »

First Death Star was built in orbit around Geonosis. I'm not quite sure how Scarif plays a role, going to have to wait until December to find out.

It was moved from Geonosis to Scarif

Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Scarif
  • Options
    Satyg wrote: »
    It clearly says it's a secret. You are not supposed to know what it's all about and you shouldn't post secret information on a public forum. :smile:

why not? Hillary did lol
  • Options

why not? Hillary did lol

lol
  • Options
    Soooooo... What does it means? Pathfinder will be placed in cantina shipment? Or in node may be?

Why not GW? =(
  • Options
    Dantefire wrote: »
    Guessing they're putting Pathfinder into Cantina...or adding a new Rogue One Toon to Aurodium maybe?

Everyone keeps saying this. The cantina is what they call the place with all of the holotables-inclduing Light/Dark/ Cantina/ etc. This has noting to do with the "cantina" table.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Scarif

Ugh! What use is my knowledge of old Star Wars stuff if it keeps getting obsoleted and changed?!? Old man voice: When I was a kid, the Death Star was built orbiting Despayre! Then the 'prototype' Death Star was built at the Maw Installation! Then they retconned it to being built 'partially' at Geonosis, and no prototype existed. Now double retconn?? Or is it triple retconn because prototype DS is non-cannon as well?

>said somewhat jokingly, but half serious. ;)
  • Options
    Seems like everyone gets the message at 4 pm at their time zone.

• Options
    4pm confirmed on my side :-D
  • Options

why not? Hillary did lol

Quote of the Day :smiley:
  • Options
    Confimed in Germany
  • Options

If you notice, they refer to Cantina as the main screen. It gets confusing, but "go to the cantina" does not mean "open cantina battles."
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

If you notice, they refer to Cantina as the main screen. It gets confusing, but "go to the cantina" does not mean "open cantina battles."

This is driving me crazy. Why must they send these notifications with nothing available yet in-game? Stop building hype with your nonsense cg!
  • Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »

This is driving me crazy. Why must they send these notifications with nothing available yet in-game? Stop building hype with your nonsense cg!

Does it have to wait for a certain time for everyone to get it? It's not 4pm here in Massachusetts (Eastern)
  • Options
    This is kind of like a storyline.... dare I say it but first step in the new raid ?
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    Cashavelli wrote: »

Does it have to wait for a certain time for everyone to get it? It's not 4pm here in Massachusetts (Eastern)

People were getting it yesterday, and they aren't able to access any sort of secret transmission, so I'm assuming whatever event this is will be activated for everyone at the same time.

If people received it at 4:00 PM, it wouldn't make much sense to activate it before everyone was able to get the message, and it's not even 8:00 AM on the west coast, so why send it to some people yesterday?
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    This is kind of like a storyline.... dare I say it but first step in the new raid ?

New Raid is Clone Wars, Scarif is Rogue One
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Secret transmission intercepted! The Jedi Council has intercepted an encoded transmission of General Grievous; however, Republican intelligence officers have failed to crack the new encryption code being used by the droids. Fears escalate that the Separatists are about to mount a major offensive. Having located the source of the transmission deep in Separatist space, the Jedi plan a counterstrike to capture an enemy decoding chip which will allow them to understand the transmission and thwart the Separatist plot...
  • Options
    They obviously thought we took the cryptic Emperor event messages well so are back to trolling us.... :tongue:
  • Options
    jedi luke event would be nice