Secret transmission?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    They obviously thought we took the cryptic Emperor event messages well so are back to trolling us.... :tongue:

Yeah no kidding. My first instinct was to post this on the "scam PM" thread.
  • Options
    Finally! Rex, Sun Fac and Scarf will be released in guild shop and one cantina battle each.

This would be lovely
  • Options
    Finally! Rex, Sun Fac and Scarf will be released in guild shop and one cantina battle each.

This would be lovely

Third secret transmission will be in 3 weeks: rex lead nerfed.
  • Darth_Azrael
    457 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »

This would be lovely

Third secret transmission will be in 3 weeks: rex lead nerfed.

No. The next secret message: Wiggs!!! Where are you Wiggs?!! (Roger Murtaugh screaming) Oh, nerfed to the underworld!
  • Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »
    Zyron wrote: »
    Secret transmission intercepted! The Jedi Council has intercepted an encoded transmission of General Grievous; however, Republican intelligence officers have failed to crack the new encryption code being used by the droids. Fears escalate that the Separatists are about to mount a major offensive. Having located the source of the transmission deep in Separatist space, the Jedi plan a counterstrike to capture an enemy decoding chip which will allow them to understand the transmission and thwart the Separatist plot...

What this is be?
    That's not the message.......the message was about Scariff and Rogue One stuff not Clone Wars stuff
  • Options
    New raid?

No! Raid is Clone Wars this is Rogue One stuff
  • Options
    Secret transmission intercepted! The Jedi Council has intercepted an encoded transmission of General Grievous; however, Republican intelligence officers have failed to crack the new encryption code being used by the droids. Fears escalate that the Separatists are about to mount a major offensive. Having located the source of the transmission deep in Separatist space, the Jedi plan a counterstrike to capture an enemy decoding chip which will allow them to understand the transmission and thwart the Separatist plot...

Sounds like a job for the Chinese, they are great at cracking codes
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • Options
    It's confirmed Death Star as playable ship. Scarif is the planet where the first death star was built

No, it was constructed and completed at the planet Despayre.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Despayre
  • Options
    Do you think they are dropping a new raid?because they said ships in the developer notes
  • Options
    Dang. I thought I was the only one who got that message. I guess it's not really a secret.
  • Options
    Did anyone accidentally tap out of that window? I didn't read it thinking it was another sale and ended up not accepting it. Am I screwed?
  • Options
    cablex30 wrote: »
    Do you think they are dropping a new raid?because they said ships in the developer notes

Per the datamined info it's a jedi event leading up to pvp tournaments and ships.
  • Options
    Secret=confusing... why say in game that? and why not say ships incoming why that specific thing (wich i think it's PVP related but i've been wrong before...) so com'on guys datamine ^^
  • Options
    Secret=confusing... why say in game that? and why not say ships incoming why that specific thing (wich i think it's PVP related but i've been wrong before...) so com'on guys datamine ^^

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/69095/datmined-pvp-tournament-details#latest
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    It's confirmed Death Star as playable ship. Scarif is the planet where the first death star was built

First Death Star was built in orbit around Geonosis. I'm not quite sure how Scarif plays a role, going to have to wait until December to find out.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Scarif

Ugh! What use is my knowledge of old Star Wars stuff if it keeps getting obsoleted and changed?!? Old man voice: When I was a kid, the Death Star was built orbiting Despayre! Then the 'prototype' Death Star was built at the Maw Installation! Then they retconned it to being built 'partially' at Geonosis, and no prototype existed. Now double retconn?? Or is it triple retconn because prototype DS is non-cannon as well?

>said somewhat jokingly, but half serious. ;)

They didn't "undo" the Geonosis portion, just that the DS project was moved to Scarif after they carpet bombed Geonosis and its inhabitats into near-extinction aha
    "The only way to guarantee failure, is to not try."
  • Options
    FOr the secret message : its Pao im sur i found, Pao is a rebel Commandant
  • Options
    Ohh no... No... NO!!!!!!!
    ...I am afraid I figured it out...
    ..."Your Mission is to acquire Jar Jar"
  • Options
    hwolfe117 wrote: »
    Ohh no... No... NO!!!!!!!
    ...I am afraid I figured it out...
    ..."Your Mission is to acquire Jar Jar"

I thought it was "to acquire THE RNG" ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    So far all I can make out is " your mission is to activate the ..." not sure what the last word is.
  • Options
    It's a trap!!!!
  • Options
    The known is that they said tropical planet (planet with large water mass= amphibian life a special need), jar jar is one of the only original characters not already added (A little insane when they have Talia, Teebo, Dathcha, etc.), and none of the released characters for Rogue have "_ _ _ [blank] _ _ _" set up for their names (& leaving all 6 of those spots kind of implies the reality that they are 2 important words, not likely to be something like "Your Mission is to aquire Pao now"