Secret transmission?

Replies

• Options
    i hope it's the store they put him in and not a node.... I don't need anymore nodes to farm.
  • Options
    Zyron wrote: »
    Secret transmission intercepted! The Jedi Council has intercepted an encoded transmission of General Grievous; however, Republican intelligence officers have failed to crack the new encryption code being used by the droids. Fears escalate that the Separatists are about to mount a major offensive. Having located the source of the transmission deep in Separatist space, the Jedi plan a counterstrike to capture an enemy decoding chip which will allow them to understand the transmission and thwart the Separatist plot...

What this is be?
  • Options
    Definitely here in UK at 4pm. Nothing yet
  • Options
    If he is in cantina that might be it for me. So freaking sick of everything going into cantina when I have all toons farmed from GW and almost done with arena. Already **** about mods using that energy when every toon left in game I want is in there. There is literally nothing for me to do anymore besides farm stuff in cantina.

I checked my mods earlier and after 500 plus of them I have found 4 with ten speed secondaries a few with 9 and the rest low speed. I am stuck in arena now. My team is too slow to beat the top 5 teams with rex or huge speed secondaries but I am fast enough to not fall lower than 14th place. So I play and win a couple battles each day and lose three to move like 5 spots. But yet everything to do in game is in cantina.

Really sick of choosing between having fun, farming, gearing new toons and staying stuck in the mud in arena without superior speed.

Which is why PvP is gonna suck if mods are used. Most speed wins PvP is freaking not gonna be fun especially if it's only one battle and rng has a huge effect on win/losses
  • Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »
    Secret transmission intercepted! The Jedi Council has intercepted an encoded transmission of General Grievous; however, Republican intelligence officers have failed to crack the new encryption code being used by the droids. Fears escalate that the Separatists are about to mount a major offensive. Having located the source of the transmission deep in Separatist space, the Jedi plan a counterstrike to capture an enemy decoding chip which will allow them to understand the transmission and thwart the Separatist plot...

What this is be?
    Got it in game
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    If he is in cantina that might be it for me. So freaking sick of everything going into cantina when I have all toons farmed from GW and almost done with arena. Already **** about mods using that energy when every toon left in game I want is in there. There is literally nothing for me to do anymore besides farm stuff in cantina.

I checked my mods earlier and after 500 plus of them I have found 4 with ten speed secondaries a few with 9 and the rest low speed. I am stuck in arena now. My team is too slow to beat the top 5 teams with rex or huge speed secondaries but I am fast enough to not fall lower than 14th place. So I play and win a couple battles each day and lose three to move like 5 spots. But yet everything to do in game is in cantina.

Really sick of choosing between having fun, farming, gearing new toons and staying stuck in the mud in arena without superior speed.

Which is why PvP is gonna suck if mods are used. Most speed wins PvP is freaking not gonna be fun especially if it's only one battle and rng has a huge effect on win/losses

Youre so out of topic here with your rant man
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »

Ok bye.
  • Options
    Got that too. Its gonna be interesting. Hope its something special :smile:
  • Options
    No Message to me
  • Options
    Dodger wrote: »
    No Message to me

me either
  • Options
    I wonder if this message is about unlocking the 8th tab in cantina?
  • Options
    Got the message, but I found nothing... BTW Cantina is where the game takes place...
  • Options
    "There was no secret transmission...ugghh...we're...ergghh...on a diplomatic...mission."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    NDSnyder wrote: »
    Got the message, but I found nothing... BTW Cantina is where the game takes place...

I'm thinking half the people here do t realize that.
  • Options
    I predict a client restart sometime tomorrow after everyone has received the message. Let's set the over/under at 10 a.m. PST or EA Standard Time. Thoughts?
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    I predict a client restart sometime tomorrow after everyone has received the message. Let's set the over/under at 10 a.m. PST or EA Standard Time. Thoughts?

5 minutes before arena payout. Everyone's.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    I bet its for the launch of ships... in the star wars wiki it says Scarif was used to build ships and supply the construction of the death star
    In-Game Name: UltraVegasJedi | Leader/Founder - The Force United
  • Options
    UltraJedi wrote: »
    I bet its for the launch of ships... in the star wars wiki it says Scarif was used to build ships and supply the construction of the death star

Nice, dude. That's actually really interesting.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    "There was no secret transmission...ugghh...we're...ergghh...on a diplomatic...mission."

"If this is a freemium game, where are the pop-up ads???"
    "Commander, tear this notification apart until the thread is totally OT. And release the raid already, I want it to go live!"
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options

Sounds logical

Btw we're on same shard @UltraJedi
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options

It is the exact same as the intro voice say in the TV Show Star Wars The Clone Wars S5 episode 10 "secret weapons"

Dunno if there is any connection but maybe
  • Options
    No1_Wasxi wrote: »

It is the exact same as the intro voice say in the TV Show Star Wars The Clone Wars S5 episode 10 "secret weapons"

The IMDB page says this about that episode:
    R2-D2 joins a team of Republic Droids known as D-Squad, led by Colonel Gascon. Their mission: to steal an encryption module from a Separatist dreadnought.

So, EP style teasers, using dialogue from an episode where-in R2-D2 steals a thing. Maybe they're releasing R2?
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    No1_Wasxi wrote: »

The IMDB page says this about that episode:
    R2-D2 joins a team of Republic Droids known as D-Squad, led by Colonel Gascon. Their mission: to steal an encryption module from a Separatist dreadnought.

So, EP style teasers, using dialogue from an episode where-in R2-D2 steals a thing. Maybe they're releasing R2?

Maybe? Hopefully?
  • Options
    I had something today from the Hutt looking guy saying that someone wanted to see me, but not him. Is that part of this too?
  • Options
    It's funny reading all these posts. Being 7 hours behind gmt. I've no clue what the heck you are all talking about but eager to receive these "secret transmission".
    It's fun to read the opinions.. I recall reading that the Death Stars were build in the maw installation. In the movie Star Wars 2 clone war, only the plans for the Death Star was transferred on geonosis and was started being build only after jka became Vader in Star Wars 3
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

"If this is a freemium game, where are the pop-up ads???"
    "Commander, tear this notification apart until the thread is totally OT. And release the raid already, I want it to go live!"

Solid. Good work.

• Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    I had something today from the Hutt looking guy saying that someone wanted to see me, but not him. Is that part of this too?

I've seen that little Hutt too. Didn't seem to mean anything though.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/46034/strange-little-hutt-came-up-to-me-today
  • Options
    I got the message at 4pm EST, which was 22 minutes ago.

Wondering what is going to happen :smiley:
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »

Sounds logical

Btw we're on same shard @UltraJedi

Nice @Ztyle , I definitely recognize the name :wink: Nice tlsee someone from the same shard on here...
    In-Game Name: UltraVegasJedi | Leader/Founder - The Force United
  • Options
    New raid?
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?