Secret transmission?

Replies

• Options
    And now servers down... perhaps loading the update?
  • Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »
    And now servers down... perhaps loading the update?

Yes, per Jesse and Kozi, there was a problem after the restart.
  • Options
    It said check the cantina. I can't login at the moment so can't check. Could it be a new mode? Like GW, arena, ls/ds battles etc.

Has anybody looked at the table to see if one of the holo bits are shaped like a ship?
  • Options
    You all shared the secret and now the servers are down. Pretty sure its all your fault.
  • Options
    Maybe the secret is they're gonna make the wedge drop rate better than 20%
  • Plokoon187
    158 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Now it says assemble your best squads, part two being decrypted...
  • Options
    Gazza1988: One of the holo bits has always looked like ships. The ones in front of Jabba are Slave 1 (left) and the millennium falcon (right).
    RWTD_Burn - Bears with Sabers
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rwtdBurn/
  • Options
    Zyron wrote: »
    Secret transmission intercepted! The Jedi Council has intercepted an encoded transmission of General Grievous; however, Republican intelligence officers have failed to crack the new encryption code being used by the droids. Fears escalate that the Separatists are about to mount a major offensive. Having located the source of the transmission deep in Separatist space, the Jedi plan a counterstrike to capture an enemy decoding chip which will allow them to understand the transmission and thwart the Separatist plot...

This has to mean new raid surely.. being used by droids.. they already told us Jedi and Jawa will be good vs new raid.. the short vid was separatist droids.. new raid has to be.
  • Options
    Mmk. Server's back up and i got the message but nothing else is happening... why?
  • Options
    Secret transmission intercepted! The Jedi Council has intercepted an encoded transmission of General Grievous; however, Republican intelligence officers have failed to crack the new encryption code being used by the droids. Fears escalate that the Separatists are about to mount a major offensive. Having located the source of the transmission deep in Separatist space, the Jedi plan a counterstrike to capture an enemy decoding chip which will allow them to understand the transmission and thwart the Separatist plot...

This has to mean new raid surely.. being used by droids.. they already told us Jedi and Jawa will be good vs new raid.. the short vid was separatist droids.. new raid has to be.

I would like to see a screen shot of this.. I have doubts about it's authenticity. Scarif has nothing to do with the seperatists.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mmk. Server's back up and i got the message but nothing else is happening... why?

Because they like keeping you in suspense....
  • Options
    Oh so that message was nothing to do with an update?
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

I would like to see a screen shot of this.. I have doubts about it's authenticity. Scarif has nothing to do with the seperatists.

I've seen multiple dudes cite the same message.
  • Options
    Another rebel event or the news raid will take place there. Then I get the cantina message and assume it's finally level 8 nodes of cantina.
  • Options

Oh so he could have made that up? Well written if he did though.
  • Options

See my post above. . Quoted the wrong post xD
  • Options

How many screen shots? Someone stated that this is the opening for an episode of a clone wars cartoon episode in season 5 or something.
  • Options

If you have watched SW The Clone Wars then you would now what that msg is
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

See my post above. . Quoted the wrong post xD

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Weapons

So, the poster copied this and posted it to troll everyone.
  • Yoshi253
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Wonder why nobody assumes it has something to do with the PvP tournament that shall actually be coming in bits right now? Raid is still in tuning, it is not the raid. Ships were just announced as the next major update, doubt it is them either. Leaves the PvP event, fits with the "prepare your strongest toons" message.
  • Options
    Satyg wrote: »
    It clearly says it's a secret. You are not supposed to know what it's all about and you shouldn't post secret information on a public forum. :smile:
    Exactly! :P
  • Options
    People.. it's the update they just announced the other day. Why should it be about something else?
  • Options
    Satyg wrote: »
    It clearly says it's a secret. You are not supposed to know what it's all about and you shouldn't post secret information on a public forum. :smile:

why not? Hillary did lol

Noice!
    I am the Reaper
  • Darth_Azrael
    457 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Finally! Rex, Sun Fac and Scarf will be released in guild shop and one cantina battle each.
    Post edited by Darth_Azrael on
  • Options
    I assume it's the pvp event since they said that's coming out next. Ps death star isn't a ship. That's no moon that's your momma. Best line in any star wars movie-your ton ton will freeze before it's gets to the 1st marker....then I'll see you in hell!
  • Options
    Lmoon74 wrote: »
    It's funny reading all these posts. Being 7 hours behind gmt. I've no clue what the heck you are all talking about but eager to receive these "secret transmission".
    It's fun to read the opinions.. I recall reading that the Death Stars were build in the maw installation. In the movie Star Wars 2 clone war, only the plans for the Death Star was transferred on geonosis and was started being build only after jka became Vader in Star Wars 3

The Death Star was being built LONG before Anakin turned.
  • Options
    Isn't it interesting, we can't make click bait thread titles, but EA dang sure can. :D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    "TOP SECRET TRANSMISSION: We've received an urgent request for assistance on Scarif. Assemble your strongest squad."

"ALERT: Part 2 of the transmission still undergoing decryption."
  • Options
    Whoever said pvp tournament was spot on, per datamined info.
  • Options
    I got mine at 2:40pm.

It ordered me to assemble my strongest squad. So it doesn't sound like it denotes the addition of pathfinder to cantina, lol.

It doesn't say to assemble ur strongest [rebel/faction] squad. Just squad. So I guess we are all 100% ready for the big second secret transmission.