***TOURNAMENT MEGATHREAD*** (All related posts here)

Replies

• Options
    God how do I make this thread shut up and stop notifying me?

I will always come back...always ;)
  • Options
    Okay spending ~2000 and 25 at 70-79 (rewards are ****). At 80 I have iNstinct team with 20k points+. So I wouldn't spend any crystals on this **** again. Pay to win, you deserve it.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    I would like the option of setting up a defense squad a permanent feature for arena. Is that possible? What are the pros and cons?
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    they won't do nothing to them and they will make it harder to do it time around while the exploiters find another way to strangle hold the next event

If you are on android just look out for swgoh android mods. Download and install it. Turn on 'god' mode and wreck
  • Options
    they won't do nothing to them and they will make it harder to do it time around while the exploiters find another way to strangle hold the next event

If you are on android just look out for swgoh android mods. Download and install it. Turn on 'god' mode and wreck

If that is real then everyone on Android who spent money should be refunded.
  • Options
    It occurs to me that this new tournament idea probably was put together by the devs that had been working on sw uprising. Now that they have time they are bringing their magic over here. It certainly does seem the devs have been trying to drive away ths player base for sometime now.
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hakalugy wrote: »

Those are third party mods who are working. I wouldnt say that thats cheating. Tge tournament exploit is not considerd as a cheat. So i encourage everyone to cheat in this game. the thirdparty mods are working. You can ohko the rancor raid if you want and it als helpful in the tournament
  • Options
    I would agree that it's working exactly as they intended, if it wasn't for Jesse posting that they are aware of the exploit and it will be fixed for next time. I can't even imagine how there's going to be a "next time".

Didnt say it would be fixed. He said measures would be taken. The fix is to pull this event. And pull the rewardz given, but that won't happen.

Measures will be taken means we don't really want to have to work on fixing it.
  • Options
    Sp1rra wrote: »
    Okay spending ~2000 and 25 at 70-79 (rewards are ****). At 80 I have iNstinct team with 20k points+. So I wouldn't spend any crystals on this **** again. Pay to win, you deserve it.

Doesn't help that they said. "Oh well, we'll fix it next time" to the loophole of leap frogging with friends. It's absurd to say the least. With the known issue in design they should have halted the event and returned everyone's crystals used along with a "whoops" gift, and fixed the thing. Amateur...
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    same here they hype it up make profits they hide and count their money while customers get the shaft.

If you didn't see the money grab in the first 2 minutes i have no sympathy. At this point in this games lifecycle why would you expect anything different.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I'm u sure your system doesn't just end in an even score for all players.....

3 attacks, 3 wins..... not sure how any other outcome is made. The AI sucks. The only thing this does is hurt players that don't have a roster of 3 decent teams... which are the same f2p players who are scoring low in this one.

Beyond locking in defensive team, I see no need to change anything. Let p2p pay the bills, so we can sit back and play the game.

Which tournament are you playing? The one the rest of us are playing you can attack as many times as you can pay for. I didn't pay for any refreshes, but i used at least five teams each time.
  • Options
    Hakalugy wrote: »

Those are third party mods who are working. I wouldnt say that thats cheating. Tge tournament exploit is not considerd as a cheat. So i encourage everyone to cheat in this game. the thirdparty mods are working. You can ohko the rancor raid if you want and it als helpful in the tournament

I'll pass. Karma has a way of biting me in the @****.
  • Options
    If you use a squad setup in arena before logging off that you want to be defense doesn't that stick? I haven't cared to test...
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    Very easy to fix: loose point when your defense gets beaten.
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Whatever team you fielded last, win or lose, is what opponents will face. It's wise to start a battle using your defensive team soon after payout if your offensive team is vulnerable.
  • Options
    Tournament started as I am in my last stretch of level 79. I am about to go to 80, but would like to make sure I will stay in the 70-79 bracket. Can anybody confirm I will not be switched to level 80 bracket?

If this is the case, I would rather delay my level up until tournament is over...

Sorry if it's been asked before... too many pages :smile:

I see a couple on my server that are 80 now, on a 70-79

I started at 79 and ended at 80 and cashed out in the 70-79 bracket.

Also have an alt and faced obvious **** accounts. If they have them on a regular basis I see some people just parking accounts at *9 level and getting insane insane teams. Gear restricted but they can get a stable of 7* without getting XP.
  • Tautas
    87 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Mine tournament group results:
    15ilok.jpg

"Winners=cheaters"
  • Options
    All I know is they better give me back every crystal I spent on this slap in the face
  • Options
    Tautas wrote: »
    Mine tournament group results:
    15ilok.jpg

"Winners=cheaters"

But they at from "high profile" guilds so nothing will happen...
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    Options
    I hope they never do this type of event ever again. Not fun and can basically only use your arena with a bunch of refreshes.
  • Options
    I tried to get a few more battles in and scrape all the points I could and holy hell, that was single handedly the most frustrating experience ever (and you're still forced to refresh the characters you entered battle with if you end it prematurely). Absolutely NOT fun. At all.

There's only so much you can do when people run arena meta teams on defense and Phasma leads with RNG in their favour. Hopefully for the last 40 minutes my 2.2k points keeps me within the top 500 where I can at least be happy with the rewards.

Also, f*** this event.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    On a serious note: I take issue with this event being intented to be pvp, i.e the individual is reliant on their success and only there's, being turned into GvG. It was never intended to be a GvG.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Tournament started as I am in my last stretch of level 79. I am about to go to 80, but would like to make sure I will stay in the 70-79 bracket. Can anybody confirm I will not be switched to level 80 bracket?

If this is the case, I would rather delay my level up until tournament is over...

Sorry if it's been asked before... too many pages :smile:

I see a couple on my server that are 80 now, on a 70-79

I started at 79 and ended at 80 and cashed out in the 70-79 bracket.

Also have an alt and faced obvious **** accounts. If they have them on a regular basis I see some people just parking accounts at *9 level and getting insane insane teams. Gear restricted but they can get a stable of 7* without getting XP.

Why is twi@nk censored?
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Tanuki wrote: »
    I hope they never do this type of event ever again. Not fun and can basically only use your arena with a bunch of refreshes.

true. I really ask myself was it worth spent time/crystals?
  • Options
    Now that this mess of a tournament is completed how about the promised content to keep the paying people interested?

New Raid
    Ships

You've floated the new raid for a long, long time. At least for me I can't take watching ewoks poke the rancor for hours on end anymore.
  • Options
    You've floated the new raid for a long, long time. At least for me I can't take watching ewoks poke the rancor for hours on end anymore.

And what new raid will change? You will be watching jawas poke the tank for hours. Very fun indeed.

Still hope for ships

• Options
    Everyone should be asking himself; Do i want to support this game and THIS Devs? Leting them steal your money, by knowingly releasing a tournament in which you could cheat? Then doing nothing about it?? Promising a fix for the NEXT! Tournament? Well i'm done with it. Spent some serious money on this game and thats the only reason why i'm not quiting. But no more $$$ Worst expiriance ever. Thank god Apple support was a friend ;)
  • Options
    Without 'blue teams' in defense, f2p would have never stood a chance in hell at this. Think about that.
  • Options
    Synfreak wrote: »
    Without 'blue teams' in defense, f2p would have never stood a chance in hell at this. Think about that.

Not true
  • Mogen
    69 posts Member
    Options
    This was possibly the worst idea they ever had. It feels like a punishment to F2P, and makes us feel hopeless. It makes the game worse by having an event that can only be dominated by P2P.