Why haven't some characters become farmable yet?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Nikkalise wrote: »
    Because they havent released new p2p toons yet. Once we get a new set of toons to replace all FIVE that have been rotated to f2p then maybe we'll see clones get rotated out. Work on something else. Is it really that difficult to let the p2p players keep the advantage they paid for? Meanwhile I'm finishing Wedge, B2, and Aayla. Three of the most powerful toons that used to be p2p. Us f2p players have all the advantages right now. Let the p2p players keep rex and sun fac. They need some kind of advantage to make up for less skillz.

I'm going more on the time frame. Rex came out months before Wedge and B2 but both of them are farmable while Rex isn't. I just finished Wedge myself yesterday. The majority of the p2p players will have the advantage if they spent on crystals to get the Shoretrooper from the "event" that just ended.

This game doesn't require any skill at all. It requires time. If you want to get through it faster it also requires money. It takes no skill to farm a character, do a raid for gear or farm gear pieces. This isn't an MMO lol.

I disagree on no skill involved, with mods, there is certainly a degree of skill and planning that can be put into teams. Even without mods, with enough thought extremely effective teams can be made with unlikely toons.
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    vadoooom wrote: »
    why
    Ktulu wrote: »
    Echo isn't worth the angst of farming, man. Nerfed hard after initial release. Rex though is a different story

That sucks but I'd still get him over farming up the Clone Sergeant.
    why the hate on clone sergant hes quite good
    The list of good farmable characters is both short and long...long for the number of people that can find use for them but short for the number that would be meta-changers:

1) Rex
    2) Sun Fac
    3) Maul
    4) Cody
    5) Ventress
    Ventress?

Yes, Ventress. With good speed mods she can be a beast and she is an excellent debuffer. I put her at the bottom of the list because the other 4 are more important.

But Ventress is already farmable in arean shipments
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    After the P2W "fleecing of the whales tournament" we just had, they need to add Rex, SF, and pathfinder in the GW store, like immediately. If you want people to spend, give them a way to get a free OP toon and watch them spend on refreshes to gear them. This concept was proven with the release of Palp.

How do ppl not know that pathfinder is farmable now? FYI... he's in cantina
  • Options
    vadoooom wrote: »
    why
    Ktulu wrote: »
    Echo isn't worth the angst of farming, man. Nerfed hard after initial release. Rex though is a different story

That sucks but I'd still get him over farming up the Clone Sergeant.
    why the hate on clone sergant hes quite good
    The list of good farmable characters is both short and long...long for the number of people that can find use for them but short for the number that would be meta-changers:

1) Rex
    2) Sun Fac
    3) Maul
    4) Cody
    5) Ventress
    Ventress?

Yes, Ventress. With good speed mods she can be a beast and she is an excellent debuffer. I put her at the bottom of the list because the other 4 are more important.

I agree, she's definitely 1 of the most underrated toons currently.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    A few reasons. First of all. Money!!!!!
    2nd of all, balance of the game.
  • Options
    Where's Pathfinder?

They haven't put him any where either. I hope they do put him somewhere. Seems pretty decent with stats even at 3*.

He's in cantina

Now he's in cantina but when this post was made he wasn't there yet.

• Options
    After the P2W "fleecing of the whales tournament" we just had, they need to add Rex, SF, and pathfinder in the GW store, like immediately. If you want people to spend, give them a way to get a free OP toon and watch them spend on refreshes to gear them. This concept was proven with the release of Palp.

@WrathofCaedus are you even looking at the dates of what you're replying to?!
  • Options
    Carrots are farmable. So are potatoes.
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

@WrathofCaedus are you even looking at the dates of what you're replying to?!

Apparently not.. I had looked but I forgot it's Nov already. Happened to be the 6th as well
  • Options
    Where's Pathfinder?

Pathfinder's in Cantina battle 1-D now!
  • Options
    Rex is farmable. You can buy his shards in shipments at least once a day. You get free crystals for different things so that makes him farmable. PIA probably, but farmable. They should do the same thing with Echo.

+1 On Pathfinder. Come on EA, how can we get excited about the new login character every month if they're just gonna be stuck at a few stars once the months over? Cantina node would be awesome, but at least throw some Pathfinder shards in shipments, shard shop, something.

You predicted it, he's in Cantina node 1-D
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    Tusken Shaman is still knocking on the basement storm door in the abandoned barn they left him in. He's the worst offender.

Yep. I hope he's farmable when they release more Tuskens.
    tex.charui_tuskenbrute.png
    tex.charui_tuskenchief.png