Game Update 10/11/2016 (Comments and Questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for the nice update, can't wait to experience all the new stuff.

Whiners ain't happy cause it's their job. (oh please flame me hard, I love that)
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    benacrow wrote: »
    Palanthian wrote: »
    All of mine are G4+. This is the worst idea ever and needs to be reversed immediately.

lol yup exact same situation. They can't be green or grey because then it would add disorder to your neatly organized roster??

Basically, yes - I see we suffer from the same sickness. Every toon I don't use gets levelled to level 40 exactly and G4 exactly (no surplus gear slotted). This basically means I now have to gear toons I don't want, which vexes me greatly.

Imagine how the mega-whales are going to struggle with every toon maxed.

Same problem here but honestly it could be worse, we are still getting omegas if we finish dailies knowing them it should not be taken as granted ;)
  • Options
    I hated this part of the daily back in the day, and I'm going to hate it again.

Why? Because it makes no sense for anyone. All the other things in the daily list I would do anyway (OK, maybe not upgrade mods), but gear up everyday? Why would I do that?

- And I don't think EA will get anything out of it either, who will buy stuff just to finish the daily? We will just upgrade taht fancy Mob Enforcer to gear whatever and noone will be happy.
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    i just checked challenges and the gold gear salvage i got is farmable in the new challenge tier

Can you tell, please, what else is in there? No stun cuffs? =(
  • Options
    Kelthuzad wrote: »
    Update

Good:
    - i hope i will find sth and might add it here

Bad:
    - Ingame notifications
    ! I want a clean chat for raids we launch and ingame communication during raids. Noone cares for chars of other players (FOO now 5* - wow, let´s celebrate). Makes this chat even more useless and it is just "SPAM" now. Copied from MFF - wasted hours instead of working on bugs,... and no, i don´t want to turn off all notifications in the settings, just the spam.
    - Daily "gear 1 char": thank you very much, all of us geared their chars for the PVP tournament. Most chars to gear 6 at least, or to gear 7 (protection). This is a slap into our faces, with a shovel, 3 times. I just hope everyone has 1 char he/she can gear. Sorry for some whales who bought all gear for their chars and are maxed out totally. I guess they will "just" have to reach 1-2 new levels each day and buy a few hundred Galactic Gear Packs to finish their daily tasks.
    - Surprise surprise - Ok, we knew the update would hit us this week (with a shovel), but a little hint "update will hit you tomorrow" would have been nice. Again, no communication.
    - GW (i have to say thank you, but some communication would have been nice): this is just a little bonus, and all the ones whining about it should calm down and think about it: are you now far behind because you earned 1 million credits and 1 shard less? Come on, that´s one day of GW. We have bigger problems. Though also here some communication between Devs and their player base would have been appreciated.

The gear grind is real again - i just hope we will receive tons of "old purple gear" + great drop rate in the new LS/DS stages (prolly not). Well, at least sth that will keep us busy in the next months.

THIS
    ****EA
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    i just checked challenges and the gold gear salvage i got is farmable in the new challenge tier

Only new golden gear was added to challenges, no cuffs/guns/detonators
  • Options
    EA dropped increase in level just to gain more time in releasing ships or another raid
  • Options
    what is funny, that they present it as a big achievement and we should be happy with it and clap our hands... clowns...
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    How about leaving double drop on in BST timezones for an additional day so it isn't a complete stitch up? We've already missed out on a days xp because of the update release time. Thanks, peace, love and chewie shards
  • Options

how do you know all this, is it possible to get a compiled list of new drops in the new tiers of ls/ds/cantina battles and challenges ?
  • Options

Thank you. It was expected, but still...
  • Options
    Just tab rewards at the non available challenges and you find the new golden thing ... just the one for todays challenge you need to search through characters find-button.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Where is double drops?
  • Options
    What is it with the new chat, as if it wasn't bad enough they go and spam it with members promotions and gear levels.
    This chat is really bad there not enough space to write what you want, the chat history disappears quickly. so they now go and take up all the space up with this useless spam.
    what we need is;
    *more characters space in chat
    *longer chat history
    *a way to PM members inbox
    *a way of seeing whos online
  • Options
    I haven't read the whole thread yet (I intend to) but I had to post this question: 24 GW nodes? How come I only have 12?? What am I missing here? :/
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    I haven't read the whole thread yet (I intend to) but I had to post this question: 24 GW nodes? How come I only have 12?? What am I missing here? :/

you can postpone GW for one day so when Guild Activity is GW you can make 36

EDIT: I mean just not play GW and play it next day, then restart and play today's 12
  • Options
    Can we please get rid of all these useless and frankly, incessant notifications in the guild chat. But please keep the raids notifications, we like those as THEY ARE ACTUALLY USEFUL AND MEANINGFUL. I really don't need to know if someone in my guild just got a new toon from a bronzium pack or upgraded gear or a mod, and I really don't care to broadcast all the moves I make either... This is so annoying!
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I actually don't mind them but a filter would be nice as now it's difficult to find actual chat messages among all of the character upgrade alerts
  • Options
    Wicket wrote: »
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    Wicket wrote: »
    Don't read it....

The problem is bigger than that! It scrolls out useful information left on the board for all members to know, such as raid times etc... Wow! What a troll... Jeez...

You know what I never thought about that. So what your saying is that it's a full thumb scroll away.... I can't imagine the pain of a thumb scroll and it might even be two. Now that I think if it I spent more time typing than I will scrolling 5 lines in guild chat.

Total troll ....

You are so dumb... It has nothing to do with thumb scrolling... The important messages actually disappear very quickly with all those useless notifications in chat...
  • Options
    Please "develop" a mute and or partial mute for guild chat. ASAP
  • Options
    plus 1
  • Options
    Personally think they should have tabs, one for general info, one for personnel updates, etc
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    there is option to disable it so look for it

Go to settings, guild setting, announcement -> OFF/ON
  • Options
    How come all the pro update posts are made by those with less then 50 posts? Lol

https://youtu.be/w5Fgp-KihIA

Because those of you that have more than 50 posts do so because all you do is complain, and those that have less than that only come on when they have something constructive to say, which is hard when all the topics are complaints about cg or ea. It amazes me how much threads get derailed by people whipping their wieners out saying their squad is so awesome and how they can just destroy the other person's squad in three seconds, by whining about stuff being OP or mislabeled, or by making complaints about "ea greed" or why Jesse didn't tell us something he already told us. You were whining because he didn't mention anything about the new raid in this update's notes even HE TOLD IN LAST WEEK'S NOTES THAT THE RAID UPDATE WOULD BE AT A LATER DATE.
    In the last two days, I've tried adding constructive comments to what were normal threads, but no one bothered continuing the conversation, instead all the posts that followed was the continuing of an argument about who was a bigger noob.
    Y'all need to get over your entitled millennial selves, and stop whining about everything.

That's why people defending ea have so few posts.

P.s. I got this for you...

19d703df446b37acc5825a54f6c5615f.jpg
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    Actually I like seeing what my more quiet guild mates are working on and whats there progress. I believe this can be helpful
  • Options
    Make it so I can turn the new ones off and keep the old. I needed the other stuff but all this character leveling nonsense is clogging chat. There are 50 of us after all. I'm considering the post as a petition btw
  • Options
    Where has all my collected XP left since i'm lvl80 for a very long time now??? Ah ok... gone to nowhere - maybe to EA heaven... so i now have to collect XP until lvl85 like a beginner... cooooool!!!
  • Options
    How come all the pro update posts are made by those with less then 50 posts? Lol

https://youtu.be/w5Fgp-KihIA

Because those of you that have more than 50 posts do so because all you do is complain, and those that have less than that only come on when they have something constructive to say, which is hard when all the topics are complaints about cg or ea. It amazes me how much threads get derailed by people whipping their wieners out saying their squad is so awesome and how they can just destroy the other person's squad in three seconds, by whining about stuff being OP or mislabeled, or by making complaints about "ea greed" or why Jesse didn't tell us something he already told us. You were whining because he didn't mention anything about the new raid in this update's notes even HE TOLD IN LAST WEEK'S NOTES THAT THE RAID UPDATE WOULD BE AT A LATER DATE.
    In the last two days, I've tried adding constructive comments to what were normal threads, but no one bothered continuing the conversation, instead all the posts that followed was the continuing of an argument about who was a bigger noob.
    Y'all need to get over your entitled millennial selves, and stop whining about everything.

That's why people defending ea have so few posts.

P.s. I got this for you...

19d703df446b37acc5825a54f6c5615f.jpg

Hahaha nice day job, cool story bro thx
  • Options
    thryshe wrote: »
    They give you double drops and all you do is complain. If I were a dev I wouldn't give you anything anymore so you don't have a reason to complain.

And if I were a dev, I'd have implemented something like double drops to start at activities reset so that all players get the same rewards. Instead, some players get 24 nodes of double GW rewards while others don't; all because of time zones. That's pretty bad planning and implementation.

Missing out of the credits and other normal GW rewards was bad enough, but apparently we also lost out of 4 omega materials.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    One suggestion to help with the return of gearing to finish daily is, each month we get a low level hero, don't jump to level/gear them, save 'em for the daily req (exp/gear). I doubt they'll remove the gear req soo...
This discussion has been closed.