Game Update 10/11/2016 (Comments and Questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    thryshe wrote: »
    They give you double drops and all you do is complain. If I were a dev I wouldn't give you anything anymore so you don't have a reason to complain.

Double drops is the treat they give you to better swallow the huge mess they just threw at us
  • Options
    Ing256 wrote: »
    Double drops is the treat they give you to better swallow the huge mess they just threw at us

How come level cap increase is such a big mess? It was more than obvious that it was to come one day including new gear levels.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    How come all the pro update posts are made by those with less then 50 posts? Lol

https://youtu.be/w5Fgp-KihIA
  • Options
    I got omegas from GW... that never happened before. Is it something new, or have I been very u lucky till today?
  • Options
    thryshe wrote: »
    Ing256 wrote: »

How come level cap increase is such a big mess? It was more than obvious that it was to come one day including new gear levels.

It's not about level cap increase, it's not about new gear, it's about what you need to get those.
    100 blue pieces for +2% tenacity/potency at 10 energy per attempt... really? Come on, you can see it too
  • Options
    DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    I got omegas from GW... that never happened before. Is it something new, or have I been very u lucky till today?

That's new and you will get them from challenges and cantina battles too
  • Shimrra
    109 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ok well nice adds except the fact that every action by members of guilds are now put in the chat (who really cares that mob enforcer was promoted to lvl 2 by dark duchmol ??????) except what everybody want like for exemple the score of player on the raid in order to know if someone do more than one run...

Except that (that is really anoying) update is nice...
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    I hope this new raid will drop a lot of gear pieces.
    The mk 3 bacta gel needs 270!! different components, most of which is purple level salvage that takes forever to get
    These numbers are way too high unless you significantly up the drop rate.

And again, thanks for not letting us know about the double GW drops until after I had done two full galactic wars for the guild challenge.
  • thecr0w
    21 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Luckily I have bunch of toons at lv1 with enough equipment in my pockets to get them to gear4-6 or sth.

at least 5 toons x 6 slots x YYY gearlvl - I have buffer of YYY months artificially postponing lvlups and gearing them.

Is that the way this game needs to be played - artificial postpone or you wont do daily tomorrow?
  • Options
    WOW Such amazing update. So much new content... uuh... sorry... where is it? Oh I have to wait until I get level 82 to play LS...JUST about 35k experience.... well it will take some time.... so I will see new content after a month I though...WAIT there is a new gear slots...50 stun cuffs and 50 Holo projectors for... +250 Health, 85 damage and 14 penetration.... well... thank you, but I will keep farming mods...
  • Options
    How come the number of posts is relevant?

It's not the new gear but the amazingly bad drop rates that are pants.
  • Options
    Hey guys, last night I got the notification about the update is live now. I even had a 14mb download. But I still don't see any updates. My toons are still lvl 80 Max. The GW is the same. I restarted my game also my iPad. Do different regions unlock first? When is it suppose to unlock in Canada?
  • Options
    Update

Good:
    - i hope i will find sth and might add it here

Bad:
    - Ingame notifications
    ! I want a clean chat for raids we launch and ingame communication during raids. Noone cares for chars of other players (FOO now 5* - wow, let´s celebrate). Makes this chat even more useless and it is just "SPAM" now. Copied from MFF - wasted hours instead of working on bugs,... and no, i don´t want to turn off all notifications in the settings, just the spam.
    - Daily "gear 1 char": thank you very much, all of us geared their chars for the PVP tournament. Most chars to gear 6 at least, or to gear 7 (protection). This is a slap into our faces, with a shovel, 3 times. I just hope everyone has 1 char he/she can gear. Sorry for some whales who bought all gear for their chars and are maxed out totally. I guess they will "just" have to reach 1-2 new levels each day and buy a few hundred Galactic Gear Packs to finish their daily tasks.
    - Surprise surprise - Ok, we knew the update would hit us this week (with a shovel), but a little hint "update will hit you tomorrow" would have been nice. Again, no communication.
    - GW (i have to say thank you, but some communication would have been nice): this is just a little bonus, and all the ones whining about it should calm down and think about it: are you now far behind because you earned 1 million credits and 1 shard less? Come on, that´s one day of GW. We have bigger problems. Though also here some communication between Devs and their player base would have been appreciated.

The gear grind is real again - i just hope we will receive tons of "old purple gear" + great drop rate in the new LS/DS stages (prolly not). Well, at least sth that will keep us busy in the next months.
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    after update game consistently pauses during battles
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Personally like the in game notifications, it's funny busting people on their farming! Level cap is spot on, gear doesn't seem horrendous though nobody enjoys farming it regardless.

Just a bit annoyed that we got the update so late and on a GW day, just seems a bit unfair to make European players be a day behind in terms of xp and double drop, not really sure what the thinking was their, feel a bit of a 2nd class citizen! Lol
  • Options
    Hobnob wrote: »
    Personally like the in game notifications, it's funny busting people on their farming! Level cap is spot on, gear doesn't seem horrendous though nobody enjoys farming it regardless.

Just a bit annoyed that we got the update so late and on a GW day, just seems a bit unfair to make European players be a day behind in terms of xp and double drop, not really sure what the thinking was their, feel a bit of a 2nd class citizen! Lol

Busting people on Farming?? Are they not allowed to farm in your guild?

I gave the update but my players max is still 80 and the GW isn't double. I'm in Canada and they are screwing me good. No bonus for me.

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    That's what I used to do before reaching 80.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    @Pharaoh yes of course they are but it is funny when you see someone levelling their Jedi knight guardian!

That sounds like a pain, ah well, we should know better than to expect any update to land fairly!
  • Options
    I have plenty. If anyone was gearing some useless toons, they lose
  • Options
    Unable to download localitzation files. Error! make it working!
    Ally Code: 916 394 561
  • Options
    Chatoman wrote: »
    I have plenty. If anyone was gearing some useless toons, they lose

Seconded, who in their right mind kept gearing CUP or Nightsiter initiate/acolyte?
  • Options
    So what do you guess in what phase on the new raid the jawas will be most effective?
  • Options
    The massive mistake made with this update is not making ANYTHING new available today. Horray, the level cap is raised, now it will be a couple weeks until you come across any content you have not already played!! Should have opened up stage 9 light side nodes at least
  • Options
    Robhar3187 wrote: »
    The massive mistake made with this update is not making ANYTHING new available today. Horray, the level cap is raised, now it will be a couple weeks until you come across any content you have not already played!! Should have opened up stage 9 light side nodes at least

+1

Other than double credits in GW it was life as usual after the brand new update. Nothing to see or play with.
  • Options
    When's the rest of the announced update coming?? I.E tank raid, new character? Is this going to be another "let's announce an update but not release it all"!!!
  • Options
    I take all my toons to lvl 35 and G4 minimum because they all have to be blue or purple...adding the daily for gear again is a terrible idea.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Tjbear02 wrote: »
    Lol... Just took a look at all of the wonderful gear I have to farm! It all looks so... amazing (insert sarcasm). New golds? only 50 or 60 to get! :). Always out of Cuffs? Don't worry! We added another 50 toons to have cuffs in their G X to G XI! <3. Good grief. Looks like a month per character to get one piece of gear filled...

So true.
    THanks for adding nothing, but pain in the hmmm... neck...
  • Options
    All of mine are G4+. This is the worst idea ever and needs to be reversed immediately.
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    All of mine are G4+. This is the worst idea ever and needs to be reversed immediately.

lol yup exact same situation. They can't be green or grey because then it would add disorder to your neatly organized roster??
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Palanthian wrote: »

lol yup exact same situation. They can't be green or grey because then it would add disorder to your neatly organized roster??

Basically, yes - I see we suffer from the same sickness. Every toon I don't use gets levelled to level 40 exactly and G4 exactly (no surplus gear slotted). This basically means I now have to gear toons I don't want, which vexes me greatly.

Imagine how the mega-whales are going to struggle with every toon maxed.
This discussion has been closed.