Game Update 10/11/2016 (Comments and Questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    @djvita we've all done 24 flipping nodes just now, everyone waited till late as well because of the chance the update might come. Just annoying that it favours other countries tbh, 1.4m credits, however many crystals that we don't get but America do!
  • Options
    Not even 5 minutes in and my guild and I are already pretty annoyed by the constant notifications haha.
  • Options
    Anyone have any idea if they released new toon shards on the new nodes they unlocked?
  • Options
    Please please @CG_Kozispoon tell us that the return of the daily activity to gear a toon is a mistake.... i went and geared up all my low level toons when this one went away and now i cant possibly complete this every day, the game just does not drop that much raid gear or stun cuffs/stun guns
  • Options
    The level 85 cap just released, is there any datamine or anything on who will be the new characters on the next cantina nodes? I'm very interested
  • Options
    the gear looks bloody awful, i hope these new challenges drop nicely and drop rates need to increase or expect a revolt on your hands. need 200 items per piece that stuff better drop regularly none of this one piece per refresh ****
  • Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    the gear looks bloody awful, i hope these new challenges drop nicely and drop rates need to increase or expect a revolt on your hands. need 200 items per piece that stuff better drop regularly none of this one piece per refresh ****

Don't worry the whales will just buy it. So EAs Money trap is going to work.
  • Options
    U can turn it off in guild settings
  • Options
    Lol... Just took a look at all of the wonderful gear I have to farm! It all looks so... amazing (insert sarcasm). New golds? only 50 or 60 to get! :). Always out of Cuffs? Don't worry! We added another 50 toons to have cuffs in their G X to G XI! <3. Good grief. Looks like a month per character to get one piece of gear filled...
  • TheDarthTaral
    175 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I was just forced to reset the game and when I log back in I got a letter saying that the level cap has been increased 85 and a note from the desk saying that they would be doing double drops until the 14th at 2 p.m. hell yeah thank you for the double drops

I am now editing my post cause I just found out that the double drops are only for GW. Why? Why? Only do double drops for one small section of the game makes no since. And if you had this planned not not give the community a little heads up. I mean it don't take but three or four mintues at most to create a post and say hay everyone this is about to happen. Thanks a bunch for what I'm not sure of anymore
    Post edited by TheDarthTaral on
  • Options
    Fun, now I get to give garbage gear to my garbage characters again with the daily gear requirement. :^P
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up so I already did 24.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    gold gear is in the galactic gear packs. i bought one and got 12 each. one was gold gear, raid nubian design tech salvage, mk3 holo galbage, mk6 syringe salvage rest farmable junk.
    buy your way to the top!
    galactic gear packs are great now
  • Options
    Akiraine wrote: »
    U can turn it off in guild settings

Turning it off doesn't prevent the announcements, only you cannot view. Where is privacy?
    HUbXZmE.png
  • Options
    Still no fix for Teebo's stealth bug??
    SWGoH In-Game Name (ColonelSandurz) - TeamSkunk Omicron - hAAT
  • Options
    Double Gw ?? Nothing great to gain there !
    Sitting on 20k green crystals waiting for a new character
    Would have been nice to have double arena rewards
    Now , how much will it cost to bring one Frome 80 to 85 ? 2 millions ?

Thanks for the update ..... Teebo's stealth ?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    mRBQseI.jpg
  • Options
    Anyone else getting constant connection issues after the Update?
  • Options
    This is as much of a suggestion as it is complaint. I spent all of my energy (with my usual couple of refreshes for the day) and completed my galactic war all at about 9am my local time. I log back in at 9:30am and the update has come through, meaning the energy I spent didn't count to experience and I didn't get double GW drops.
    I know that the update was coming this month and people are probably going to say I should have been prepared but I didn't know the exact day that it was coming, or did I miss something?
    My suggestion is to give us 24 hours notice so that we can time things right as opposed to posting the update notes right at the time of the update.
    It is possible that this sort of notice was given but I just missed it?
    What are people's thoughts?
  • Options
    Having checked all existing characters 1 by 1, only the following appear in Hard Nodes
    - First Order Stormtrooper @ 9-A (Hard) Light Side
    - Ewok Scout @ 9-A (Hard) Dark Side
    I will hypothesize that the remaining nodes will be updated later with NEW characters.
  • Miepmorp
    196 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Grraauuggh wrote: »
    Fun, now I get to give garbage gear to my garbage characters again with the daily gear requirement. :^P

yeah .... I noticed that too.
  • Options
    I just got a notification in Guild Chat that one of our members increased the gear level of Stormtrooper Han to Tier VII. This must be a new thing. Is this really necessary? Am I going to get spammed every time a guild mate gears up?
    @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    Please fire whoever had the bright idea to spam message us in guild chat....#annoyed

Turning it off now
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    Ok, more to grind, nothing new there.

But who seriously thought we needed a guild message every time somebody hit 4* and above on toons?!? I can kinda see 7*. Maybe. But c'mon man.
  • Options
    It's a tiny banner on the corner of the screen not that big a deal
  • Options
    @Abysmal_Void

You can't see the other nodes until you complete the previous nodes, that's why you only see 9A. Good to know for those nodes, though. :^]
  • Options
    grkRLSU.jpg

Does any character need these now or what ?
This discussion has been closed.