Game Update 10/11/2016 (Comments and Questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Yeah this is really bad for the small number of players who have everything maxed. Incidentally those are also the same people who have spent the most on this game. I empathize with anyone affected and hope this gets fixed and rewards are retroactively given out.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Please add some filters so we can see raid notices without seeing player notices.
  • Options
    I was halfway through GW when the double drops started. I missed out on some double drops which I don't mind but now I don't have a multiple of 400! Nooooooo!

No joke, I would end my next GW early and lose rewards for the sake of having multiples of 400 lol.
  • Options
    Holy poop buckets mods, could you have told me you were merging all those? I thought it was failing on my end.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    GtlN3D5.png

Blue, so it'll be easy right?
    Nope.
    100 total pieces.
    Lowest energy node you can use is 10 energy at least.
    In the end you get 2% potency.
  • Options
    Teebo to GXII !!!
  • Options
    Da grind is real.

Da whining is even realler!
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    Teebo to GXII !!!

How you know ?
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    Teebo to GXII !!!

Source?
  • Options
    Thanks for the double drops in GW!! Even though I already completed half for the day I'm still greatful.
  • Options
    Make it stop! Please, make it stop!
  • Options
    I wanted to give feedback about the launch of the GW double drop event that just started a few hours ago in honor of the level cap raise. As you know today is the GW guild activity day and many players have saved up GW to play as many nodes as possible after guild reset. Guilds that reset hours before the event launch may have already played through up to 24 nodes before the launch, while guilds that have guild reset after the event launch will benefit from getting double drops on the all the saved GW nodes.

It may not seem much but as someone who put extra effort to play through my saved nodes early for a change only to see the notification of double drops half an hour later it was frustrating. It just seems like very poor timing/planning to announce double drops for a specific activity that happens to be the active guild activity for some guilds but an upcoming activity for others. I suspect originally this event/patch was going to launch hours earlier but was delayed. Is that right?
  • Options
    A guerra galatica,adversários estão muitos fortes,ta difícil.
  • Options
    This new gear grind is beyond absurd. The worst part of the game, gearing toons and spending on refreshes to get 1-2 pieces you exponentially add to. People want places to use their characters not just grind.

I get it, you need to move the goal posts further back for people. But the requirements for this near gear severely limits any type of investment in characters anyone can make.
  • Options
    I am getting the assign gear to a character thing again. I thought that went away at level 80.
  • Options
    I am getting the assign gear to a character thing again. I thought that went away at level 80.

It will went away ,as soon as you reach Level 85 :wink:
  • Options

This is complete ****. Have they already forgotten why it was removed in the first place.
  • Options
    This daily task as reappeared with the new level cap. There are 2 options, either it is a bug, either it is stupidity. Let's assume the first option is the correct one considering that this task is not achievable on a daily basis by those who advanced their entire roster and have no level 1 grey geared characters to gear up.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Don't tell me you all don't have a level 1 toon not geared somewhere you can level up and give one item a day. That's 6 days of daily a pop.
  • Options
    It is clogging up our chat with stupid things like someone got a character up a star or gear level. We need our members to see the plans for raids we post but they can't when all you can see is some got their character to gear level 3
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ^^This +10000000000000000

Or at least give us a choice to turn it off.
  • Options
    Fitz wrote: »
    Don't tell me you all don't have a level 1 toon not geared somewhere you can level up and give one item a day. That's 6 days of daily a pop.

Finally a use for the Pathfinder!
  • Options
    Lando got the shaft. One new gear piece.
  • Options
    I'm all for comradrerie and supporting my guild mates but the constant in game notifications are annoying. I don't know who would care that I just 3* my clone sergeant or someone was able to g10 wedge. Please take into consideration removing this option or give us an option to shut it off. Thank you.
  • Options
    I called it lcan the spam" and got put in the mega thread. Lame.
  • hoot
    53 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Agree spam
  • Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    Lando got the shaft. One new gear piece.

Lando is Shaft
  • Options
    you can turn it off in setting "guild chat"
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Agree. It's beyond annoying. Who thought this was a good idea?
This discussion has been closed.