Game Update 10/11/2016 (Comments and Questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Brandonρ wrote: »
    How else should the game progress? Game would die if it got easier to play, it's part of evolving a game

Doesn't mean it has to feel like a job. I would rather have more focus on character synergy than mods, gear, and leveling.
  • Options
    Please allow us to filter these. I do not care when someone gears/promotes a char or finds a rare mod, but I do care about the raid announcements, which means I can't just turn everything off.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the updates! :)
  • Options
    Level 80 to 81 is 16400 do and seems a lot. Can anyone remember what is was from 79 to 80?

This is a genuine question. Unsure why this post was originally deleted 2 minutes ago

79 to 80 was similar. I remember it being around 15000.
  • Options
    I was halfway through GW when the double drops started. I missed out on some double drops which I don't mind but now I don't have a multiple of 400! Nooooooo!
  • Options
    I just got an update in chat that my guildmate was going to the bathroom.
    Level 80 to 81 is 16400 do and seems a lot. Can anyone remember what is was from 79 to 80?

This is a genuine question. Unsure why this post was originally deleted 2 minutes ago

I believe it was 15,000 as it want too long ago for me
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Why do we have now in daily activities fill one toon gear slot ? I have filled a lot of them i have nothing available anymore.

So i cant complete my dailies activities ??
  • Options
    Please add some filters so we can see raid notices without seeing player notices.
  • Options
    Ok so... did i misread.... couldve sworn the ingame mail i got said cantina had double drops... refreshed crystals got 2 drops twice.... then afer a second refresh... i got 1 shard ... then i realized its only dropong one shard of the toons.... hello
  • Options
    On the + side ... I'm building XP! Wow look at it go! Only 16,400 to level up! Let's see, if I spend 240 + 45*4 + 120*2 + 120*2 = 1380 energy per day, it will only take 11 days to hit L81. Well that's not so bad. Anyone know how many millions it takes to level a hero from 80 to 81 yet?

Are you including the daily achievements?
  • Options
    It's double drops for GW, as stated
  • Options
    Double drops for galactic war, not cantina
  • Options
    Use rebel pathfinder if you haven't geared him already and at the end of the month you'll have TIE pilot too.
  • Options
    So aayla and gs can get to gear 11 at lvl 83
    RG goes to gear 11
    Both Wedge and Biggs can go to gear 11
    QGJ has four new gear pieces and his special damage is going to be through the roof

Wiggs will still be powerful it seems.
  • Options
    Daily gear slot?

Smh.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Miepmorp
    196 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    On the + side ... I'm building XP! Wow look at it go! Only 16,400 to level up! Let's see, if I spend 240 + 45*4 + 120*2 + 120*2 = 1380 energy per day, it will only take 11 days to hit L81. Well that's not so bad. Anyone know how many millions it takes to level a hero from 80 to 81 yet?

Can I take from it, that the daily Activities together give 460 XP?

Wanted to check how long it will take myself, but I already did some of the dailies
  • Options
    Seems like all toons will be capped at g11
  • Options

I'm 79, it's 15,400
  • Options
    Miepmorp wrote: »

Wanted to check how long it will take myself, but I already did some of the dailies

Daily activities give 900 XP.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like all toons will be capped at g11

BALANCE
  • Options
    Love the new guild chat, however, now it's going to be that much harder to communicate with the Guild (important messages will quickly move up the chat list.

Any chance a Guild Email will be released? (for leaders and officers)
  • Options
    Miepmorp wrote: »

Daily activities give 900 XP.

Then I dont know what the other guys math was..

With two refreshes for both energies I got 1020 XP + 900 from dailies. That's 8,5 days for lvl 81.

And if XP needed increases by 1000 with each lvl. It's 48 days till lvl 85.
  • DarkSadness
    44 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Cmon EA! Some heads up would have been nice... now guys in Europe and with later refreshes have advantage on the rest because of, oh you know what, you chose to deploy on the day activities demanded gw nodes! And those in the Americas were close to end of day and already waisted all 24 nodes! Brilliant!
    In addition, be now annoyed because every single roster move is now published in the chat! Like if it was not filling up and cluttering already! Distracting to say the least, and no option in the settings menu to turn it off... thanks!
  • Options
    First post so obviously I haven't been following too closely, but what has been happening to all the XP we have been garning since we all reached level 80? If nothing, then shouldn't all of that be credited to us for the new extended levels?
  • Options
    Can you please turn off this new guild member toon member update feature? There are still guild related subjects (like Raid launches) I'd like to get, but not everytime an R2 unit gets a new motivator unit.
  • Options
    Do guys that hit level 80 now still get Omega mats then? Or do we have to reach level 85 now (instead of 80) to get those?
  • Options
    BGENV4 wrote: »
    Do guys that hit level 80 now still get Omega mats then? Or do we have to reach level 85 now (instead of 80) to get those?

you still get the omegas for finishing all dailies but now gear is back int he dailies so no you wont get your omegas every day im guessing
  • Options
    Well i will hold of from writing a litany on how **** up it is to drop a patch with no prior announcement. Im quite certain that the next 20 pages on this post will transfer this message to you :)
    Though i have one question. Is the current gear just a placeholder ? Or are we actually getting 10 intelligence per 50 gear shards on a level 82 item ?
    unnamed_zpsvvvy6ard.png
  • Options
    Please add some filters so we can see raid notices without seeing player notices.
  • Options
    The genius who came up with the idea of adding this task to the daily should get sacked. If this task has to sit there it should then not count for the daily activities completion rewarding Omega material. Otherwise it is a nice screw up for those who have no low level toons with easy gear slot to fill up.
This discussion has been closed.