Game Update 10/11/2016 (Comments and Questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    you can turn it off in setting "guild chat"

• Options
    Fitz wrote: »
    Don't tell me you all don't have a level 1 toon not geared somewhere you can level up and give one item a day. That's 6 days of daily a pop.

Exactly.
  • Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    Lando got the shaft. One new gear piece.

Meanwhile Wiggs can now go to gear 11.
  • Options
    Thanks for the great update. I just knew you would wait until Edward had done his gw's and refreshes for the day and then bang turn on the update. So I waited like a good little ewok and took in all the glory of double gw and my refreshes. I am now up exactly 10 minutes on everyone else!!!! 25 on Edward.
  • Options
    Raid notifications are useful, gear notifications? No, thanks. We should be able to switch them off independently
  • Options
    For those that asked, I'm level 79 now (figures) and can confirm that from level 79 to 80 is 15,400 experience.
  • Options
    So the update happens and the group's biggest issue is that notifications have increased. Wow.
  • Options
    My take on the guild notifications...cool, whatever. But why add more scrolling text to an already broken chat? You could have at least fixed the guild chat first. As an Oracle DBA of 12 years, this literally has me scratching my head in disbelief.
  • Options
    I've been looking through these and all this constructive criticism must be wearing hard on the devs' psyche. I think they could use some love. Thanks for creating and supporting this kickash game, which keeps me occupied during my mind-numbing job. The update could have **** more. Keep up the work and to you go all the midichlorians
    P.s: Revan + taunt for Old Ben= you get my wallet
  • Options
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    you can turn it off in setting "guild chat"

That turns off all guild ann. I want the unrequested gear levelling turned off. Of all the things we need fixed, how did that even make the whiteboard?
  • Options
    Ing256 wrote: »
    Raid notifications are useful, gear notifications? No, thanks. We should be able to switch them off independently

Go to settings....guild settings.....turn off announcement
  • Options
    LindoFatt wrote: »
    I wanted to give feedback about the launch of the GW double drop event that just started a few hours ago in honor of the level cap raise. As you know today is the GW guild activity day and many players have saved up GW to play as many nodes as possible after guild reset. Guilds that reset hours before the event launch may have already played through up to 24 nodes before the launch, while guilds that have guild reset after the event launch will benefit from getting double drops on the all the saved GW nodes.

It may not seem much but as someone who put extra effort to play through my saved nodes early for a change only to see the notification of double drops half an hour later it was frustrating. It just seems like very poor timing/planning to announce double drops for a specific activity that happens to be the active guild activity for some guilds but an upcoming activity for others. I suspect originally this event/patch was going to launch hours earlier but was delayed. Is that right?

Oh man, don't head over to reddit then. Someone just posted a pic on the last crate in GW giving two omega mats.
  • Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »

But that turns off raid announcements and phase completions as well.
  • Options

Is it to hard to check? Does your guild dont set time for raid to start?
  • Options
    How can I possibly get 5 crystals on node 9? Did I miss something that states crystals are not considered drops?
  • Options
    Crystals are a reward not a drop that is why you only got five crystals and not 10
  • Options
    The entire crate is a reward. So according to your statement there are truly no double drops as every node gives you rewards. Nice play on words there.
  • Options

Some guilds are not as hardcore as yours or mine. It's understandable that some players find the notifications annoying and possibly an oversight from the devs.
  • Options
    Everything is...besides the crystals :(
  • Options
    Why would I expect anything different
  • Options
    Misticl wrote: »
    The entire crate is a reward. So according to your statement there are truly no double drops as every node gives you rewards. Nice play on words there.

That is technically incorrect once again crystals are considered a reward not a drop shards credits give you all of those are considered drops where is crystals are considered a reward and those are considered a reward because they are vastly more valuable
  • Options

Exactly, NO ONE ASKED FOR SPAM IN GUILD CHAT. Seriously annoying..
  • Options

Some guilds are not as hardcore as yours or mine. It's understandable that some players find the notifications annoying and possibly an oversight from the devs.

True
    But, post 0 damage to be on the safe side in case u miss the raid
    0 damage brings better crap then rank 10
  • Options
    Besides crystals have never been incorporated in the double drops when they have done GW double drops.
  • Options
    Whoever thought that it was a good idea to spam guild chat with individual activities of their promoting chars, gearing characters, etc (you know what I'm talking about) needs to be reassigned to another job.

Why did this not get Q/A?

The big problem is we don't have a way to post important guild messages that is pinned. We often have to tell our guild members to clear chat so that the message doesn't get bumped off. Now with this new guild spam - messages are getting bummed off fast.

Turning them off only turns off for the individual settings. That is not a real solution.

1. We need a tab for these useless spams in another chat tab.
    2. We need a tab for officers/leaders to chat.
    3. We need a tab for guild message of the day that appears whenever they login. Maybe a way for us to mass mail out to members.
    4. A way to private text message members.
  • Options
    This is the second time in a row I missed the double rewards. I don't like it, EA, CG.
  • Options
    Are you guys getting double credits on GW?

I got about 750k completing which I thought was normal. Node 12gave around 155k and when I reset it to node 1 it was 15k which again I think was the drop rate before.
  • Options
    Please please @CG_Kozispoon tell us that the return of the daily activity to gear a toon is a mistake.... i went and geared up all my low level toons when this one went away and now i cant possibly complete this every day, the game just does not drop that much raid gear or stun cuffs/stun guns

Agree 100%. This is a ridiculous move!

+10000000000000000000000000 ×10
  • Options
    nubkin wrote: »
    Title says it all.

Not when your thread gets merged
  • Options
    The race is on....
This discussion has been closed.