The ATT Tank Raid is difficult. (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    Our guild had no problem completing the rancor raids, even heroics. Then we hear tank takedown raid. We all get excited and think it would be an epic battle. When we start the raid, we get rekt. It has been 3 weeks and he is still at 80% health. We are still in phase one and we are still struggling. Fix this to save players, because we are having to replace players. Our make it to where people can get in groups of at least 4 teams and can do the raid at the same time. On the same battlefield being able to heal for each other, tank for other players and damage the boss. Also the bonuses suck. My droids are doing ten times better for the raid and that amounts to 60,000 dmg. Please fix this.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I've not renewed my crystal sub because of the raid.
  • Options
    I wonder what folks experience is with Jawa teams. Is it possible they're much better than regular squads? Right now, I've got 4 squads at GL9-10, lvl 81, and I just hit auto every time. Strategy is meaningless when you get hit by 8 attacks and a main gun before you can get your first shot off. Everyone in my guild is doing the same - just target the main tank and try for 50-100k per team.
  • Options
    Raids in other games are usually hard so I was surprised that rancor was easy and fast, If AAT came out first I don't think we'd be having this discussion Bc it'd be understood that raids will take some time
  • Options
    Thousands of guilds have completed an aat raid. A high percentage are normal raids, but they are finishing. Stop trying to get the aat raid nerfed because, your guild sucks.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I wonder what folks experience is with Jawa teams. Is it possible they're much better than regular squads? Right now, I've got 4 squads at GL9-10, lvl 81, and I just hit auto every time. Strategy is meaningless when you get hit by 8 attacks and a main gun before you can get your first shot off. Everyone in my guild is doing the same - just target the main tank and try for 50-100k per team.

Jawa's do really well in p2 and decent in p3 and p4 of normal tank raid. The TD do % health damage and at 50m + health they can do a lot of damage. It is also easier to keep them around longer in p2-p4
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Thousands of guilds have completed an aat raid. A high percentage are normal raids, but they are finishing. Stop trying to get the aat raid nerfed because, your guild sucks.

False. Our guild is ranked 1000 and we're still busy with our first AAT raid. There are therefore definitely less than 1000 guilds that have completed an AAT raid... and I think the number is a lot less.
  • Options
    The raid is too long and boring as poopy. I just auto all my attacks and move on. They can keep my whole $15 a month. If I want to raid for days I will play WoW.
  • StarSon
    7447 posts Member
    Options

So very false. Prior to leaderboard reset, exactly 102 guilds had completed a tank raid. Since the reset, 61 have finished. So maximum 163 guilds have finished either a normal or heroic Tank raid.

And for the record, no one has asked for heroic to be nerfed. But normal is just stupid. It's not hard, it's boring.
  • Options

Our guild ranks 72 atm, at least three days to finish P4
  • Options
    Lol at the subject line...just took notice of it.

Long, hard and really boring... >:)
    Size does matter hahaha
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

So very false. Prior to leaderboard reset, exactly 102 guilds had completed a tank raid. Since the reset, 61 have finished. So maximum 163 guilds have finished either a normal or heroic Tank raid.

And for the record, no one has asked for heroic to be nerfed. But normal is just ****. It's not hard, it's boring.

4 days after the raid opened the leaderboard was maxed out at 200.
  • StarSon
    7447 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

And for the record, no one has asked for heroic to be nerfed. But normal is just ****. It's not hard, it's boring.

4 days after the raid opened the leaderboard was maxed out at 200.

Perhaps I am wrong, then, since I didn't actually look until after the reset. Did you check the tank raid specific leaderboard?

From reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5agxbp/the_new_raid_launched_10_days_ago_and_only_101/
  • Options
    I was watching the guild leaderboard. Looked at it everyday. It was maxed at 200. Believe me.
  • Options

False. Our guild is ranked 1000 and we're still busy with our first AAT raid. There are therefore definitely less than 1000 guilds that have completed an AAT raid... and I think the number is a lot less.

How are u ranked 1000 in the tank raid when u haven't finished one :p
  • Options
    I think you meant rancor raid.
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

Ah didn't know there were separate leaderboards. I only saw one. Will have a look again.
  • Options
    No worries brah - Clifford Harris Jr is still strong and funding the game.

We all good basking in the trickle down trumped up environment :D:D:D
  • Options
    Malthael wrote: »
    Thinking about this the last couple of days, and I believe the devs strategy in this game (right or wrong) is based on frustration.
    They want people frustrated enough they will spend money, thats why the events don't get announced with some time in advance for people to prepare or because things are overtuned etc..
    Again, they need to make money and it seems to be working out, the frustration seems to be a good drive. For me personally, I spend the most on double drop events and other enjoyable things. But yea the frustration gets to me, dunno if it hold me to the game on the long run tho.

Unfortunately this is true but it is also a fine line. Frustration will get you to pay but only if paying will

Ah didn't know there were separate leaderboards. I only saw one. Will have a look again.

I'm sorry if this is coming off on the harsh side. I'm just tired of reading all these anti aat raid threads. Like so many people have said, wait until your guild members are level 85 and expand their roster, to include the raid specific characters.
  • Options
    Thinking about this the last couple of days, and I believe the devs strategy in this game (right or wrong) is based on frustration.
    They want people frustrated enough they will spend money, thats why the events don't get announced with some time in advance for people to prepare or because things are overtuned etc..
    Again, they need to make money and it seems to be working out, the frustration seems to be a good drive. For me personally, I spend the most on double drop events and other enjoyable things. But yea the frustration gets to me, dunno if it hold me to the game on the long run tho.

Unfortunately this is true but it is also a fine line. Frustration will get you to pay but only if paying will

I'm sorry if this is coming off on the harsh side. I'm just tired of reading all these anti aat raid threads. Like so many people have said, wait until your guild members are level 85 and expand their roster, to include the raid specific characters.

Helo my dear Brotato Chips

Enough with this lame justification to wait till level 85.

This is a level 80 raid which means it should be technically feasible to do at level 80 without breaking your head.

Ok...now go to bed.
  • Options
    Forgot to mention devs never fixed the bugged damage in rancor raid and we got 0 damage and bigger damage than it was in total more than once. It's pretty "fun" when you dealt 5% and scored 0... It's ridiculous
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Well I officially cant take this awful raid, not because its hard its just to tedious and buggy, we went from Homerun with the Emperor event in to fails, bugs, exploits and no one listening to our pleas and begging for fixes and reworks, I'm done with this raid until its fixed, tank dodges like old ben and all enemies gain crazy TM while reducing yours with every hit and its soooooooo slow.

Cool story bro.
  • Options

Helo my dear Brotato Chips

Enough with this lame justification to wait till level 85.

This is a level 80 raid which means it should be technically feasible to do at level 80 without breaking your head.

Ok...now go to bed.

Too hard for you Muffin?
  • Options
    I really think between now and Thanksgiving we're gonna see some kind of raid nerf, at least on the T6.

Hope that helps your frustration man. In the mean time it is a burn but my guild's on our second go round now and we have improved a ton so I'd encourage you to keep hammering away if you can stomache it.

Good luck!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    We can't beat T7, failed today. Nobody really even feels like attempting T6 again because it was so miserable.
  • Options
    I'm interested to see how these play out once we're 85.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    We are a strong guild but still not Whaley enough to finish a T7, we are on like our 5th or so day on T6 and just getting in to P4, such a chbore(chore and Bore).
  • Options

Wait till people are lv 85... hmm ok but what about the gear that only comes from tank raid? I'm tired of reading wait till 85 comments. You can complete the raid congrats you are part of small%. So just because either A. You are being carried through the raid or B you have money to spend that others don't doesn't justify you being able to say somone guild sucks.
  • Options

Right now, my Jawas are all g8, except JE, who is g9. Jawa and JS are 6*. Dathcha, Nebit, JE are 81, Jawa and JS are in the 70s. Today was the first day I was able to field all 5 (just promoted JS), in P4. I put up 500k with them. When they went in, the B2s were already gone, and the strategy was just take out the top gun and one side gun, and then hit the tank. No topples.

With 4 Jawas (not JS) and IG-86 (g8, level 76ish), I was able to put up somewhere around 400k in P3.
  • Options
    JArrow89 wrote: »

Wait till people are lv 85... hmm ok but what about the gear that only comes from tank raid? I'm tired of reading wait till 85 comments. You can complete the raid congrats you are part of small%. So just because either A. You are being carried through the raid or B you have money to spend that others don't doesn't justify you being able to say somone guild sucks.

I'm sorry that you can't finish the raid.